Zahra Baker Search and Recovery Effort and Input #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would they block the road from where you're saying they are, all the way up to Mount Caramel Church? That's a whole lot of road. Not seeing any other church along Christie, but maybe I'm just missing it. :waitasec:

I'm sorry should have edited to add- I don't mean they are blocking ALL of that territory. I was asking for help in reviewing that area. Sorry to confuse.

Good morning to all of the awesome laptop mappers and sar sleuthers out there! I see things are shifting rapidly.... Any idea why the shift to Christie again? I honestly thought they were done with that area.
Ok, off to go map the area between yesterday's search and today's (that's a big area).
A tip... work the map methodically, take a flight over a section of the road to get a feel for it and then start zooming in. Look for those pull outs/wide shoulders/dirt roads/etc. Some of them can be really hard to see until you get zoomed in pretty tight. Water is always good, bridges, etc. If they are expanding, there's a reason.

Just a crazy thought but is it possible that EB lied about the "horrible thing that AB did" and that there was no dismemberment and it's as simple as one or both of them disposed of her whole in one place? How far would animals scatter a body?

MOO

I'm sorry should have edited to add- I don't mean they are blocking ALL of that territory. I was asking for help in reviewing that area. Sorry to confuse.

No confusion.

Looking from the Pine Mountain/Christie rd intersection up to Ekard recovery site, I don't see one single thing that jumps out at me. Other than alot of woods. :waitasec:

Maybe they are revisting Ekard?

Just a crazy thought but is it possible that EB lied about the "horrible thing that AB did" and that there was no dismemberment and it's as simple as one or both of them disposed of her whole in one place? How far would animals scatter a body?

MOO

I wouldn't even begin to tackle that question until I knew what was found at Burns/Dudley recovery site. From everything I know about house, EB's comments, etc. I'm not inclined to believe we're dealing with a whole body dumped here. But that's JMO. I honestly don't know.

Okay, I think Oriah is exactly right. The tweet pic with Mount Caramel Church sign (pointing up Christie) is on the corner of Pine Mountain and Christie, imo. Looking at Google earth, I can see the white trailer and what I think is a stop sign.

Yes sorry I was thinking the rd was straight from the propane truck and was blocked in the middle....but I can see it better on Earth....sorry. So if I go to the other end I can see where they are blocking off huh. Didnt last time they block the entire rd. does anyone remember?

All of the dirt from the circular hole – which measures about 10 feet around and 2.5 feet deep – was removed from the site. A white evidence flag – like ones used previously to mark bone identification – was placed next to the hole.

now that sounds like a body recovery sight. imho

Just to clarify things in my own mind, there are 2 simultaneous searched going on, correct? Still at Dudley Shoals/Burns site, and now also at Christie?

Channel 6 reported this am the same thing but the info wouldnt be released about the DNA until Emily-bio mom arrived in NC and was informed first. I bet that is why they went back to Christie rd. If it was negative why go back to the search site unless of course it was negative and they didnt find what EB reported??

Hoping I am doing this right....

13465050_BG6.jpg

per wbtv website this is hole left behind after search yesterday....guess they aren't guarding it today? hmm

I don't even want to type this, but I'm asking myself what would be the body part you'd bury, if you didn't bother to bury bones and prosthetic leg.? The answer I come up with is the one body part that would immediately stand out from say deer bones.

Ugh.

All of the dirt from the circular hole – which measures about 10 feet around and 2.5 feet deep – was removed from the site. A white evidence flag – like ones used previously to mark bone identification – was placed next to the hole.

now that sounds like a body recovery sight. imho

The size of the area is a bit curious to say the least. I do want to mention though that during the course of investigation flag colors often change for the purpose of keeping findings quiet. So, white may or may not mean the same thing at this point.

ETA well it would seem in this case they are using the same color. LOL

My guess is that they found what they think are Zahra's remains yesterday and told ED to hop on a flight to NC. They will probably realease the info to the media after ED has arrived and spoken with LE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288