Zahra Baker's Biological Mother

butwhatif?

Reaction score
Hubby just told me he saw a preview tonight that said that Zarahs bio mum will be in an exclusive on Australian TV on Sunday this week.

No link that I can find yet, and of course he can't remember for sure what show/channel it will be on. :rolleyes: Typical guy. LOL

Did any other Aussies see it?

Will add a link as soon as I find one or will post name/time of program if I see it myself.

Oh wow, thanks for this update. I would be very interested in hearing from her. I hope someone is able to record and post it.

If any of the local Aussie's have the ability to record the interview, PLEASE record it and share it with all of us. Thank you.

Hubby just told me he saw a preview tonight that said that Zarahs bio mum will be in an exclusive on Australian TV on Sunday this week.

No link that I can find yet, and of course he can't remember for sure what show/channel it will be on. :rolleyes: Typical guy. LOL

Did any other Aussies see it?

Will add a link as soon as I find one or will post name/time of program if I see it myself.

No I have not seen the preview but Sunday, the only news content on Sunday is 60mins Channel 9

Would love to hear from her. I agree with PattyG, if someone in OZ can, please record and post!

This will be on a show called "Sunday Night" and they always have breaking stories.

Okay, I think it might be "Sunday Night" on channel 7. Just checked their website and can't see anything on there yet. More than likely the show will be uploaded to the website after it airs and people will be able to see it there...If/when this happens I will re post the link. Naturally, if this is confirmed as true (not sure yet) I will watch it and post a reporting of the show on this thread.

http://au.tv.yahoo.com/sunday-night/

Okay, I think it might be "Sunday Night" on channel 7. Just checked their website and can't see anything on there yet. More than likely the show will be uploaded to the website after it airs and people will be able to see it there...If/when this happens I will re post the link. Naturally, if this is confirmed as true (not sure yet) I will watch it and post a reporting of the show on this thread.

http://au.tv.yahoo.com/sunday-night/

Yep, that's the one he thinks it's supposed to be on. But when pressed, he didn't want to commit to that being the show, knowing that so many websleuthers would be counting on it....he didn't want to get it wrong.:blushing:

Site still not showing that bio mum will be on, so I will call them today and find out.

Then we'll see if peeps outside Oz can view videos on that site...if not, I'll do an Oz-style Patty G and videotape it.

If I were a reporter, my first question would be: is that really her posting on the other crime site?

If I were a reporter, my first question would be: is that really her posting on the other crime site?

It doesn't seem 'biomum' has chosen to announce it there hereself; the only mention I find so far is another poster 'heads-upping' others to a show called 'Today Tonight,' then the site owner posting to those "interested to know" that Zahra's birth mother has "spoken to a crime reporter" and that the interview "apparently...will air in Australia today (their day, not our day)."

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2010/1...eview-of-yesterdays-activities/#comment-84296

ETA
Posts referenced are near bottom of page.

No I have not seen the preview but Sunday, the only news content on Sunday is 60mins Channel 9

That has got to be it!! Is that show on 7 'Sunday Night' still on....either way tabloidadore folks.....oh well could be worse, could be A Current Affair or Today Tonight...

ETA Oops see above.....say it isn't so!!

I dont know what kind of emotions this brings to me. I feel bad for the woman. I cant understand the emotion of losing a child let alone in this horrible way that has become her reality. I also hope she brings to light some of ABs past so we can get a little insight on him. I also know that her perspective of how things happened back then will be a bit shaded as it is in any split relationship. I hope she gives us some idea of what KB was like too. I dont understand how you lose contact with your own child, I hope she shines a little light on that also. I just am not sure what her talking to the press will do at this point. this is a very confusing thing to me. JMO

Just watching the Morning show on channel 7 and they said the interview is going to be on tonight's channel 7 news which is on at 6pm our time. I can't tape it but maybe someone else can.

Just called channel 7. Woman looked it up and said it's supposed to be on the channel 7 news program NOW. (9am)

Can't see it. Hope I haven't missed it....and my video camera isn't charged ARGHHH!!!!

They were running a story on the latest developments re the searchers finding a bone and at the end of the report they said that tonight on channel 7 news there will be an interview with Zahra's biological mother who lives here in Australia.

They were running a story on the latest developments re the searchers finding a bone and at the end of the report they said that tonight on channel 7 news there will be an interview with Zahra's biological mother who lives here in Australia.

Yep, I called the programmer back and they confirmed it would be on 7 news at 6pm tonight.

Thanks to your hubby whatif for catching that. And thanks to anyone who manages to upload it for us. This is very exciting.
:woohoo:

I'm totally lost:waitasec: who is Kiesha?

I am so sorry I have posted this in the wrong forum and I have been desparately trying to delete it but it's not working. Very stoopid newbie mistake. I will keep trying.:blushing:

I am so sorry I have posted this in the wrong forum and I have been desparately trying to delete it but it's not working. Very stoopid newbie mistake. I will keep trying.:blushing:

Hit the edit button on the bottom right. Click advanced edit and there is a delete option there. :)

Happens to all of us. No worries. :)

Welcome to WS!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail