Zahra Baker's Biological Mother

I will say that I found Emily very sincere. The body language and the sincere tears. I study alot of body language, I am no expert but there is REAL difference in her horrible pain as she breaks down and cries vs AB sudden outburst of tears in mid sentence at news press in the start of this.. that very moment it sealed my suspicion of AB.

IMO he isolated little Zhara. The isolation from a parent is normally done for 2 reasons, controll and fear of the child revealing sexual abuse. Zarah as she aged was becoming more able to resist and tell others (her bio mom) This is my theory. I have researched molestors and he seems to fit the mold.

AB probally did abuse EB, however no woman would be abused to the point that they would participate in the murder or dismemberment of a child.

I really hope that Emily can have whatever remains be transported to her and a burial or memorial with Zarah with her mother in Australia.

Can't imagine anyone bullying the stepmother,she can look after herself.

Need a box of tissues after watching the biomom video. Between her heartache and seeing Zahra's clothes left behind in her closet: jeez the depression is knocking at my door, right now.

Got that feeling right now

Thanks for commenting so im able to read your post and know I'm not alone

Felt same way..

And so happy knowing now she went to house and got Zarah's belongings...
Thanks to the landlord for allowing that to happen

My ex married a woman who looked just like me so I started bleaching my hair

I have 5 kids my 19 year daughter was given to her dad when I was pregnant and hospitalized the night before the hearing I was on bedrest and they refused a continuous I didn't even have an attorney I was told I didn't need one it was mediation He moved my daughter and she was told I didn't want her when I finally found them I would show up for my visitations and they wouldn't be there I hired an attorney but he still wouldn't comply I don't know how many tears I cried but I am sure if I could count them it would be in the millions. She now knows the truth and I never get tired of telling her how much she means to me It is so sad that Zahra will not ever hear Emily's side of the story. This hits so close to home. I just feel so Angry that Emily is being condemned I have walked in similar shoes chasing down an ex.

I'm so happy you got your daughter back in your life,and she knows the truth..x

IIRC She said she found an article about Zahra getting hearing aids, by the same searches she had been using all along. Then found KB (and other family) through a mutual friend's FB - asking if she could have contact, KB responded NO! I believe it is thought KB or fam notified A and/or E (if he was notified at all).

The first time he disappeared with Zahra, she had arranged transportation to visit (1 or 2 hours away by car) and once there found AB had up and left the area.

Emily said that AB moved 7 hours away from her, the last time she found Zahra and even though she had a custody order - at that time he was too far away for her to enforce it and due to privacy laws no one in LE/Govt would reveal where he and Zahra were living - dropping off the face of the earth was how she worded it.

She had found Zahra once before, because Zahra was so sick, they didn't think she would make it and even though KB refused to notify Emily, a mutual friend let her know what was happening.

Emily said she had neither transportation, nor the means to conduct physical searches on her own. I personally hope she is found to be 100% truthful, she didn't have to come out to the press - she is not on trial or accused of any crimes, doubting her is pointless, in the mean time. (not aimed at Etilema or anyone in particular) We don't know what if any lies AB told his family about her.

Well, I can't forget the letter from the little friend of Zahra's from Camp Quality. They tried to find Zahra and KB said she hadn't had contact with them either, iirc. Who is lying?

Is anyone able to tell me if Johnathan got Zarah's letter after the course case of course??

I have been crying too When I got my own daughter up, I cried again. I was thinking how unfair it all is the DP is even too good for them I go from bawling to being furious. I Hate Evil especially this kind of evil.:furious::furious::furious: My husband cried when I showed it to him too. we are thinking about volunteering to help abused children. This year we are going to donate some money to the local Domestic Violence Shelter in honor of Zahra. We have 4 kids and are going to find a way they can help this Holiday Season. We do some type of Community Service several times a year with other Homeschoolers, but this year it will be something special in honor of Zahra

disgusting is all i can say ... she had no right to stop her

disgusting is all i can say ... she had no right to stop her

ITA
I would never forgive him,Zarah should have been his first priority not his last..
Thank you for "soon" providing us with the video of Zahras mother.
I have felt so strongly from the beginning that Zahra was kept from her Mommy,I voiced my thoughts here about Gr.K and were not well recieved by some, oh well, I knew what my heart was telling me,the tones on FB were so piercing with animosity towards Emily,and then the nasty words about getting Zahra back to them where she belonged, SHAME on them! How CRUEL to Zahra.
Zahra belonged with her Mom or at least Emily had the right to see and parent her daughter,
Zahra was used by AB and his family as a possesion/ prize for the sake of hurting people, well, theyve pretty much succeeded in reaching their goal of all or nothing when it comes to who will get Zahra, SHAME!!!and WHY????

Emily, my heart aches for you in the worse way, may you find peace somewhere somehow,someday.

Last edited:
I don't have much to add but thanks to all for posting the pictures -- she seems to be a wonderful mother. I'm just sad that she spent so much time looking for Z in OZ, when all this time she was in the states. What a cruel twist of fate :(

MOO

Mel
All part of his games to keep Zarah from her Mum,KB had a taste of what thats like,when he left Austrailia to go to USA,they coukd have worked together and got Zarah home,some dad he turned out to be,ED knew she was ill, what's his excuse:angry:

Wow, Zahra's mum is lovely. Zahra looks very much like her.

God bless you Emily.
My deepest respect for your loss.
Zarah is the image if her Mum,I was happy to see this,the sibblings are alike Zarahs age, l hope ED is OK and Zarah's two Siblings.. X

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail
Back