Zahra Baker's Biological Mother

I appreciate all of you. As a side note,I have been keeping up with Kiesha's case and just agonizing over her.

I wish someone from the American media would contact Emily and let her tell her story of how she had looked for Zahra. The pictures tell the tale as far as I am concerned. I believe her.

butwhatif? is wonderful to upload the video for us to see. There will be many tearful eyes here in the states when we get to view this video.

Oh no! I completely forgot it was on until I logged in. :( I'll be waiting too, butwhatif?!!!

Thank you for "soon" providing us with the video of Zahras mother.
I have felt so strongly from the beginning that Zahra was kept from her Mommy,I voiced my thoughts here about Gr.K and were not well recieved by some, oh well, I knew what my heart was telling me,the tones on FB were so piercing with animosity towards Emily,and then the nasty words about getting Zahra back to them where she belonged, SHAME on them! How CRUEL to Zahra.
Zahra belonged with her Mom or at least Emily had the right to see and parent her daughter,
Zahra was used by AB and his family as a possesion/ prize for the sake of hurting people, well, theyve pretty much succeeded in reaching their goal of all or nothing when it comes to who will get Zahra, SHAME!!!and WHY????

Emily, my heart aches for you in the worse way, may you find peace somewhere somehow,someday.

still waiting for one of you dears to upload and post :blowkiss: (I know how slow stuff is in Oz, my bff just moved back there and we struggle to skype) but just reading the thread so far has me in tears. it's like adding 1000 insults to injury isnt it. she spent years looking for her little girl. how horrible to find her and then find out she would never find her again. my feelings for AB were already 0 on a scale of 1-10 but now they're somewhere around -50.

I appreciate all of you. As a side note,I have been keeping up with Kiesha's case and just agonizing over her.

I wish someone from the American media would contact Emily and let her tell her story of how she had looked for Zahra. The pictures tell the tale as far as I am concerned. I believe her.

butwhatif? is wonderful to upload the video for us to see. There will be many tearful eyes here in the states when we get to view this video.

I am already crying from just the pictures and description of the interview.
I want AB arrested immediately if not sooner!

ps. We might be dealing with another Cindy with KB! I am appalled that they treated angel Zahra's mother that way. I hope EB AB get the DP if anyone deserves it it's them!:furious:

Thanks everyone for bringing the information here and sharing. Oh those photos so bitter sweet.

She said on the Hinky site that once she tracked them down she asked Karen if she could contact Zahra and Karen said 'Flat out no!'. His mother helped him keep them apart IMO.

I am having a hard time keeping my sympathy for grandma at this point.

I don't have much to add but thanks to all for posting the pictures -- she seems to be a wonderful mother. I'm just sad that she spent so much time looking for Z in OZ, when all this time she was in the states. What a cruel twist of fate :(

MOO

Mel

I am already crying from just the pictures and description of the interview.
I want AB arrested immediately if not sooner!

ps. We might be dealing with another Cindy with KB! I am appalled that they treated angel Zahra's mother that way. I hope EB AB get the DP if anyone deserves it it's them!:furious:

Well, she sure hasn't said anything, has she? She has stuck by him so far. My world simply cannot take another Cindy.

Let's see what she does when AB is arrested. I said when and not if.

Yes, rbrnmw, it is going hurt to see that video yet I just have to watch it.

Well, she sure hasn't said anything, has she? She has stuck by him so far. My world simply cannot take another Cindy.

BBM
****MOO****
I can't understand GM's who would defend the likes ICA

NO punishment for those who hurt Zahra will equal justice, NONE, and thats what is so unfair.
If these adult drug addicted, out of their mind ,out of control want to abuse ,torture or kill each other ,let them, but for Gods sake leave these children alone, weve got to end this madness:banghead::banghead:

This was posted on Youtube, not sure abot the quality.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Atagb_9oyU[/ame]

BBM
****MOO****
I can't understand GM's who would defend the likes ICA

Me either, rbrmnw2, but I expect she will and that will find a way to get her voice heard.

ETA: I am referring to AB's mother. I know what you are saying and feel the same way!

ED is sincere in that video, IMO. GB her for being brave enough to give that interview.

I really hope Zahra's mother gets her remains and not Adam or heaven forbid grandma. I think it's about time the right thing be done for this woman. It doesn't seem like she was dealt a fair hand.

Did MrsG just blow the biggest margins in Websleuths history? :eek:

Patty will be here in the morning to put you in the naughty corner :)

Re posting the youtube link for those that missed it....Jacaranda was kind enough to post it originally...thank you :)

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Atagb_9oyU&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FrnkKrcher