Zanny, Zanax, Xanax, Zanny the nanny *merged threads*

Status
Not open for further replies.
maybe "zanny=xanax" was the reason why cindy got so physically angry. maybe she found out what kc was doing to caylee. that would sure make me choke someone. sorry if someone said this.

Angry enough to choke KC while Caylee was there (if not in the same room, we know she was there because KC left and took her and she was never seen alive again).....but NOT angry enough to tell LE this when she realized Caylee was missing and realized the car smelled like a dead body? And she stuck with the nanny story? KC "mother of the year" if "the truth" came out?

........................................?:waitasec:

I don't think it was chloroform, it wouldn't last long enough, is expensive and way too difficult to make.

I don't think it was xanax which is kind of expensive to get on the street or through a prescription.

If she did sedate her, she couldve used Benadryl or Nyquil.

It doesnt make sense for her to get all complicated with these different substances

no, i still cannot right the sawgrass zeniada connection. Like so many things, it just has no logical explanation. How or why was casey stalking or googling this name or this person?

i am going to go self medicate now...

lol!!

Xanax comes in liquid form and does not taste bad at all. With CA being an RN it would be easy to come by. Pharmaceutical salespersons leave tons of samples in medical offices. KC being a thief would have no problem heisting them from the med pantry. CA seems to have a prescription drug issue herself, so KC may have been getting it from the medicine cabinet at home. That is the number one place young people get prescription drugs.

So true about kids and the family "medicine cabinet". We don't have to worry so much anymore about our kids coming home drunk or smoking weed, now they just pop pills, their parents.

I don't think Casey would be talking with someone about getting Xanax from Annie if all she had to do was - steal 'em from her mother. Though I do agree about cindy, she was surly on something for awhile there!

I have a girlfriend they put on Ambien after her heart surgery and she would lose whole days in her life. It was wild. We went on vacation and one day she could not remember a thing we did the day before. She got off of it fast and has never had any problems since.

Yeah it's a freaky drug- "sedative-hypnotics". if you are one of the people who do not get sleepy from Ambien and you stay awake while it is in your system. People have driven their cars and everything while on it- and had no memory of it! Halcion is like that too.

Interesting diversion into Ambien. My friend took Ambien and it made her crazy. I'm not kidding. Before she started and after she stopped, she was fine. While she was taking the Ambien she went nutz. I don't think I'll take the stuff myself after seeing what it did to her.

Yeah, it's bad stuff, IMO- they should take it off the market!

Ambien is the drug that countless numbers of people have been on that were "sleep driving" in their pajamas no less! I was on it once, I think, can't remember, wet the bed, got off it!! :crazy:

:rolling: Yep!

Ambien is a horrible drug. I too am one of those that it does not knock out, but leaves in some disoriented emotional state that I totally don't remember, and I did take the car and leave. Scary stuff, couldn't force me to take it again.

:blowkiss:

If Casey researched Chloroform, she would have known that the effects only last for minutes. I can't see her choosing that as a drug to use to sedate Caylee for long periods of time.

I don't think Casey sedated Caylee at all. She had babysitters whenever she needed one, why would she need to drug her?

I agree.

IMO Xanax not Choloform was Casey's "nanny". Xanax is a legal prescription drug used to treat anxiety. If Casey had access to Xanax from either her parents or a bf who was prescribed the drug, she could drug Caylee with it when she wanted to go out and party. I read somewhere that Zani is the nickname for Xanax. I don't know if this is true or not but, if it is. I believe Casey would used "Zani" (Xanax) the nanny to sedate Caylee. Put her in the trunk of her car and party.

This might explain why Cindy may have heard Casey mention Zani in the past.

IMO Xanax not Choloform was Casey's "nanny". Xanax is a legal prescription drug used to treat anxiety. If Casey had access to Xanax from either her parents or a bf who was prescribed the drug, she could drug Caylee with it when she wanted to go out and party. I read somewhere that Zani is the nickname for Xanax. I don't know if this is true or not but, if it is. I believe Casey would used "Zani" (Xanax) the nanny to sedate Caylee. Put her in the trunk of her car and party.

This might explain why Cindy may have heard Casey mention Zani in the past.

We've been over this about a zillion times, and I think the jury is still out on Xanax. I still just can't wrap my brain around a mother killing her child on purpose, so my view of the whole thing is skewed anyway.

I don't believe KC ever, and I mean EVER drugged that baby girl and put her in the trunk to go party.

There are records showing that Caylee was usually with KC or with CA when not with KC. Little Caylee would have been frightened, displayed some kind of fear, something.

She was at the age to display that type of problem going on in her life.

Besides, I think KC would have worried that the pediatrician would have detected it, and what if Caylee woke up in the trunk, started crying or screaming and someone heard her and found out KC had put her there????!!! No way would KC chance this scenario.

No, the drugging of Caylee was done to MURDER THAT BABY, pure and simple. I have a hard time swallowing that a mother could do this to her little girl, but look at the evidence, look at KC testifying before the trial even started in jail calls, etc. SHE DOESN'T CARE THAT HER BABY IS GONE!!!!

While there are many who speculate that KC had been drugging her child for months and maybe years, I see no evidence of this - this death was not accidental, but the act of a heartless, selfish monster.

I don't believe KC ever, and I mean EVER drugged that baby girl and put her in the trunk to go party.

There are records showing that Caylee was usually with KC or with CA when not with KC. Little Caylee would have been frightened, displayed some kind of fear, something.

Besides, I think KC would have worried that the pediatrician would have detected it, and what if Caylee woke up in the trunk, started crying or screaming and someone heard her and found out KC had put her there????!!! No way would KC chance this scenario.

No, the drugging of Caylee was done to MURDER THAT BABY, pure and simple. I have a hard time swallowing that a mother could do this to her little girl, but look at the evidence, look at KC testifying before the trial even started in jail calls, etc. SHE DOESN'T CARE THAT HER BABY IS GONE!!!!

While there are many who speculate that KC had been drugging her child for months and maybe years, I see no evidence of this - this death was not accidental, but the act of a heartless, selfish monster.

ITA, it seems apparent from the earlier timelines that KC had Caylee with her when she was supposedly with the nanny. Her crowd wasn't the hang out and party in the afternoon kind of group. For the most part, they had jobs, school, etc to fill up their days. They went out at night, and until June 16th, it appears Caylee could pretty much be accounted for. The need for a nanny was as fictional as the nanny herself! KC was with Caylee, and even though I haven't been around many abused children, I don't see any evidence of fear or trauma in her photo's and videos. Caylee was in the trunk only once, I believe, and that was when her dead body was placed in there. As always, JMO

Xanex only stays in your system for two days. She would know well in advance when Caylee's doctors appointments were. We have heard from various friends that Casey gave Caylee "baby medicine" perhaps this was Benadryl or some other over the counter. We have heard that Caylee slept on the couch in the midst of loud parties and would sometimes awaken with that "deer in the headlights" look in her eyes and then fall right back to sleep. This is what a drugged person does. We know that she had Caylee with her at Ricardo's most of the time and he states that Caylee had already been PUT to sleep by the time he got home. We know she researched chloroform and that chloroform was found in high elevations in the trunk of the car. She was drugging Caylee alright. And likely that last dose was the fatal one that took her out of this world. It may not have been an "accidental" overdose-personally I don't think it was. I think she gave her enough to kill her because she was all done playing mommy. I think she taped the chloroform rag over Caylee's mouth to make sure she would keep getting dosed with it if she tried to wake up and threw her in the trunk to die. I think Caylee's last hours on this earth were spent in that trunk-dying and afraid and alone and I hope that her mother is held accountable for that. I hope she never walks free again.

Thanks Mod for merging my new thread with this one. I did a search before posting it but, obviously not a very good one.

I'm now leaning more towards Xanax as Casey's murder weapon. IMO that's why it's so easy for her to say that Zani took the baby.

Was it accidental or intentional? Who knows?

Also, this is very out there but here's a theory...

Casey had a lot of money. She had enough money to pay for her attorney. Where did she get the money from? Was she selling Xanax? She was a party girl and perhaps she was selling it at these parties she was going to. That's how she could justify that she was "working" or going to "work". Of course she needed a supplier. Cindy could have been supplying them to her. She was a nurse right? She may have had access to the drug or to perscription slips.

I know it's a very sinister theory but, Casey has something over her mother. Remember, "don't worry, I didn't tell them anything". And why did Casey hate her mother so much?

Like a said, a sinister thought. But there's something this family is hiding. IMO

Thanks Mod for merging my new thread with this one. I did a search before posting it but, obviously not a very good one.

I'm now leaning more towards Xanax as Casey's murder weapon. IMO that's why it's so easy for her to say that Zani took the baby.

Casey had a lot of money. She had enough money to pay for her attorney. Where did she get the money from? Was she selling Xanax? She was a party girl and perhaps she was selling it at these parties she was going to. That's how she could justify that she was "working" or going to "work". Of course she needed a supplier. Cindy could have been supplying them to her. She was a nurse right? She may have had access to the drug or to perscription slips.

I know it's a very sinister theory but, Casey has something over her mother. Remember, "don't worry, I didn't tell them anything". And why did Casey hate her mother so much?

Like a said, a sinister thought. But there's something this family is hiding. IMO

I never thought about that but you might be on to something.

I never thought about that but you might be on to something.

Wow. Me either, and that would explain a few things.... :waitasec:

I don't know if Casey "drugged" her.. I think it's possible that Caylee took some "candy" (drugs) out of her moms purse and maybe ate it by accident? Casey may not have seen her do it and therefore "found" her unresponsive? What do you do at that point? Call 911 or hide the body?? I think she would have chosen the latter if put in that position.. JMHO

Wow I just got chills reading this...:mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member