Zanny's White Dog

Status
Not open for further replies.
For some reason it reminded me of LA saying that he believes EVERYTHING his sister says. I think that they are just throwing things against the wall, to see if something will stick. Whatever they can do, to help out poor, pitiful KC.

Omg! I know! I couldn't believe he said that! Of course, he said it AFTER stating that he knew she was lying about being in Jacksonville! So......which is it Lee? You know she's lying, or you believe everything your sister tells you?

For some reason it reminded me of LA saying that he believes EVERYTHING his sister says. I think that they are just throwing things against the wall, to see if something will stick. Whatever they can do, to help out poor, pitiful KC.

I was thinking about this statement of Lee's earlier tonight. His sister said he tried to molest her. He's admitting guilt then? :waitasec:

Back on topic-Zanny's little white mixed breed Pomer...Oh Pleez....:crazy:

Im also wondering if Annie had a white dog.

The white dog is just another lie of Cindys as she trys to convince people that there really was a babysitter named Zanny. I think that Zanny was what Casey came up with for Zanax. And it could be true...Zanax very well could have been Caylee's babysitter. You give a little girl a drug...wait until she goes to sleep...lay her on the back seat of the car and cover her with a blanket and chances are no one will even see her unless she wakes up. I would guess that Casey gave her enough Zanax to make sure that she didn't wake up while mama partyed. I bet that Casey thought it was really funny to say her babysitter's name is Zanny. Easy to come up with a last name that is so common. Then she sees this Zanny at the apts and makes up the story that she is sticking to.

Thank you! That made me laugh! :blowkiss: I keep my 3 yo great-nephew, and he also has an average vocabulary and word usage. No way did Caylee tell CA that Zanny had a white pomeranian or anything else! (I mean really! There IS NO ZANNY!) But, I was floored by the comment that "if there is a dog, there must be a Zanny!" by CA. GMAB!

Actually, she said, "if Zanny has a dog, there must be a Zanny" (hilarious). NG replayed it against last night. I can't get over it. These folks are dangerous. Thank God for professionals like the SA and LE. who can see through this BS.

There is no little white dog, or a nanny. GA said Caylee never mentioned Zanny (let alone a dog). This family is trying to save KC by enabling her not realizing they are all making things worse than they already are.

There is no little white dog, or a nanny. GA said Caylee never mentioned Zanny (let alone a dog). This family is trying to save KC by enabling her not realizing they are all making things worse than they already are.

I agree!
Isn't this why they all have attorneys? To protect them, to ensure they act accordingly and to advise them when NOT to talk? Their words and actions have done more harm than good, not only for George, Cindy and Lee but for Casey. It seems to me, NONE of the attorneys involved in this case are earning their keep. (not that I care LOL)

Omg! I know! I couldn't believe he said that! Of course, he said it AFTER stating that he knew she was lying about being in Jacksonville! So......which is it Lee? You know she's lying, or you believe everything your sister tells you?

I think he meant that she lies, and he believes her. :crazy:

I really do feel that this is quite important, and so I created this thread to separate it out, but please feel free to move this if you feel it's inappropriate, mods.

Cindy said in her depo that Caylee talked about Zanny's dog.

HOWEVER - Caylee never mentioned Zanny's name - it was Cindy who asked Caylee - is that Zanny's dog?

And Caylee said "yes".

Do we have any photos, pics, info on any of KC's friends or any info on someone that Caylee could have visited that has a white, small dog?

For example - if Annie had a white dog, Annie could have been interchangeable with Zanny to little 2 year old Caylee.

Of course Cindy could have been lying about this, but if someone has a white dog that Caylee could have met, it would show AGAIN that there is no ZANNY.

CA would be very happy to let this happen - i feel the dog is a ploy - she knows someone in KC's circle has a dog like that and this will point to that person as the possible "ZANNY" since we all heard CA tell the FBI that she thinks Zanny is a code for someone else. So I hope JG doe snot have a white dog.

the more i think about this the less i understand why we're discussing it.
this debate exists solely b/c cindy said that caylee said that zanni had a white dog.
my problem starts and ends with the words 'cindy said'.

If there's a dog , there's a Zanny!:eek: Really Cindy? I guess you remembered this at the same time that you revealed the invisible ,never to be seen by anyone else , Zanny phone numbers and address:furious:

She was two years old. She could have been talking about a dog from a book or anywhere. Kids that age have very active and wonderful imaginations. It could have some basis in reality or none at all. My 3 y/o grandson talks about his baby sister all the time. He's an only child (so far). He also talked about the gun his cousin showed him. That one, unfortunately was true (18 y/o's BB gun, but he still caught hell).

It only means that there might be a dog, not that there's a nanny. Cindy's putting too much credence in it.

What about the book that LP talked about where it had a "zanny the nanny" character. Could the dog be the dog in the book?

:clap:

If there's a dog , there's a Zanny!:eek: Really Cindy? I guess you remembered this at the same time that you revealed the invisible ,never to be seen by anyone else , Zanny phone numbers and address:furious:

Exactly.
:bow:

The smirk on Cindy's face when she said that too made me sick.

Actually, I cant believe how 'easy' Cindy can talk about Caylee-- you at least, see and hear emotion from George when he expresses sensitvity to Caylee being referred to as "remains"... Cindy and Casey's show of little emotion about a precious , beautiful part of their life , being gone--with no sadness or remorse at all evident from Casey is so wrong and sooo , sooo sad. :( I tear up just seeing her pictures and video and knowing that precious little girl is gone.
Maybe i am the one too emotional. Oh well, i;'d rather have empathy than '*****ory".lol

What about the book that LP talked about where it had a "zanny the nanny" character. Could the dog be the dog in the book?

I was reading a synopsis of the book the other day, "Double Trouble Squared: A Starbuck Family Adventure, Book One ". There are twin sleuths (who are also psychic), younger twin siblings, a mother who's a twin and Zanny the Nanny. I didn't see anything about a dog but that doesn't mean there isn't one. If there is, he's probably a twin LOL You can read about them here:

http://www.amazon.com/Double-Troubl...=sr_1_8?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1240440416&sr=1-8

the more i think about this the less i understand why we're discussing it.
this debate exists solely b/c cindy said that caylee said that zanni had a white dog.
my problem starts and ends with the words 'cindy said'.

Caylee was saying "WHAT dog " instead of white dog :rolleyes: Isnt there a picture of Amy walking a black dog with Casey and Caylee and another little girl at the O house ?

Trying to piece together that Cindy told Morgan that she specifically asked Caylee about the white dog, asked her if it was Zanny's.

Of course this could very well be a lie. But why? Why would Cindy ask Caylee if the dog was Zanny's? What brought it up? Why Zanny?

Of course the baby could have said yes just to say yes (my daughter does this a lot) but the fact that Cindy said she asked Caylee whose dog is it - is it Zanny's?

Makes alarms go off in my brain. I don't know why.

Cindy "said" means Cindy lied to me. George was asked and he said he asked Caylee about Zanny and got a blank look from her. So I think Cindy made up the Zanny's dog - just like she made up Zanny's apartment pictures that she claims to have. Cindy has snever been credible ever since she denied her first excited utterances (which ARE admissable in court).

Cindy, Cindy, Cindy. - no job = no need for a nanny = no dog = you are not thinking clearly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
okaydandy