Zellner Tweets

Discussion in 'Netflix Series: Making A Murderer' started by shadowraiths, Jan 11, 2016.

1. CoolJ

CoolJ Well-Known Member

It's not just Kratz she is trying to out as a shill. There are many many shills involved in this case. Both known and unknown. Both paid and unpaid. The PR firm is in full effect.

2. BigCityAccountant

BigCityAccountant Well-Known Member

So, Jaddie's favorite author just posted that he was meeting with KZ sometime next week and asked if there was anything specific he should ask her?

Any questions you may have? I'd be happy to pass them along.

3. wasnt_me

wasnt_me Well-Known Member

Yes. LOL. I just responded to your other message about Bear in another thread. I added on the bottom a question I really wanted answered about Bear. Where was he during the "ten feet tall" pit fire? Were his hair fibers found in the garage, in the house, or even in TH's car? I want to know what Steven supposedly did with Bear during this fire!!! I have reasonable doubt about the guilt, so if Zellner could possibly address what he did with Bear ANYTIME he used that pit, that's good enough because I'm not sure Steven burned her. He used the pit at some point, though, so where was Bear during any time he wanted to use the pit?

I'd also like her to answer what could happen to an animal who has to be THAT close to a fire of that intensity for several hours.

4. BigCityAccountant

Passed along.

5. BigCityAccountant

John Ferak asked if anybody had questions on a forum. A forum that the family just happen to be on. With that said, the family responded regarding Bear, the following "They were prevented from removing Bear, they tried."

6. krkrjx

krkrjx The answer is blowin' in the wind.

What does that mean, I wonder?

Prevented how?

Was Bear left in harm's way? Did he survive?

If he suffered in any way, I would rather not hear details.

7. dexter75

dexter75 Active Member

This^^^^^

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk