ZFG Civil Case: Casey's Deposition #3

Harmony 2

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
Thank you Harmony! :blowkiss:

It amazes me. As before, Casey's attorneys do their best to make her sound seriously guilty before she ever gets to court. :waitasec:

I hope Mr Mitnik can follow the Dr Phil money right to Casey, and take a nice chunk ( as in all) of it!

Casey Anthony to ask judge to limit possible damages in civil suit

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...da-gonzalez-punitive-20121107,0,4907773.story

For someone who claims to be penniless why would she give a hoot how much ZG would be awarded? Ya know if ZG was awarded a dollar would it be like a trillion dollars to FCA? I'm not even making sense am I? I hope someone gets what I'm trying to say.

ETA: I hope the judge throws this motion out. It's up to a jury to award damages not FCA to dictate what they award. Gosh this makes me mad.

For someone who claims to be penniless why would she give a hoot how much ZG would be awarded? Ya know if ZG was awarded a dollar would it be like a trillion dollars to FCA? I'm not even making sense am I? I hope someone gets what I'm trying to say.

ETA: I hope the judge throws this motion out. It's up to a jury to award damages not FCA to dictate what they award. Gosh this makes me mad.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...da-gonzalez-punitive-20121107,0,4907773.story

Are we posting the same thing - she will file on this motion "later" ....I wish judges would think about these motions before they come into the courtroom - it's not like it's a secret, listen to arguments and then just give us a decision.:banghead:

Exactly! Penniless? Mr Greene knows she has money hidden away and now so do we...

Going back to the article about the tapes, you have to read the statement from greene very carefully. Please note that he does not say her psychotherapists, he says it was consistent with what psychotherapists recommend. Note the generic use of therapists. Not hers, just in general.

Whenever he makes statements, at first it sounds incriminating, but the words are chosen with care.

Thanks everyone for posting the above! You guys are great (lol, aren't we mostly gals??!!!) Anyhow, I have not read anything yet, and will not until tomorrow as I have another "issue" to do tonight before I catch up.........(NOOR.will you be there!!!!!! or Atlanta folks CBS at 11:00 pm for Rusty Sneiderman case on another thread.......).........

anywhoo............I see lots of links........but what is the "gist" of it?????????? without reading the links as I am not getting the summarization just reading through the links here.

TIA for someone who cannot read links as is on the run...........

Going back to the article about the tapes, you have to read the statement from greene very carefully. Please note that he does not say her psychotherapists, he says it was consistent with what psychotherapists recommend. Note the generic use of therapists. Not hers, just in general.

Whenever he makes statements, at first it sounds incriminating, but the words are chosen with care.

Running through thread...........link? (as we used to always ask for :seeya:!)

It amazes me. As before, Casey's attorneys do their best to make her sound seriously guilty before she ever gets to court. :waitasec:

I hope Mr Mitnik can follow the Dr Phil money right to Casey, and take a nice chunk ( as in all) of it!

My bold!

It's probably either already gone or almost gone! She goes through money like the rest of us go through water!

I hope that ZG get some justice. I am so sick of Casey skating away, even though the ice is very thin, skates away....

News Article posted by Outlandishone today - thanks!

Interesting article with some errors - it says FCA will be be back on the stand to tesify - she has never taken the stand so we will have to see how realistic that will be. Not believing it myself...

Also, as we know, FCA is no longer on probation.

Hmm- Matt Morgan tweeted that she will not testify....

That wouldn't surprise me, she has always relied on other people to save her :behind:

She prefers to :hills: or hide behind someone like her mom or her lawyers.

Woohoo. Judge denied the motion seeking to limit punitive damages. Can't link from my phone but it is at www.wesh.com

OMG I wish she would - I'd love to see that! But no way her lawyers would allow that - can you just imagine it?

We all read the initial LE report where she just lied and lied and when she was backed into a corner she lied some more.

Morgan et al would tear her apart!

Oh oh! And she'd have a temper tantram and fisties!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail
Back