ZFG Civil Case: Casey's Deposition

Status
Not open for further replies.
ZG did not fill out the visitor card, the manager did. He would know if he threw one away. Do you really think that Casey showed up after the office was closed, and started digging through the trash for some unknown reason, and just happened to come across a visitor card that was filled out and discarded with the name ZG on it? I've never been inside an apartment building that allowed people to place their trash bags in the hallways. Wouldn't that be against the fire codes?

NO, HE did not throw one away as far as I know. Then again he might have. She probably did not pass the credit check if she had no job.
But SHE might have thrown one away. She could have started one and decided to redo it. I do that all of the time.

And YES, if Casey had the chance, any chance, to look through the trash for people's personal info she would take it. She was a thief and a con and made money from identity theft.

And I have seen plenty of offices that lock up and put closed plastic trash bags out in the hallway for the night time janitor. Little ones. No fire hazard for one small trash bag waiting for the janitor.

She could have even gone through the dumpster. She was desperate at this time, imo. She had a dead body in her trunk. Who knows how her mind was working?

Have you ever seen peoples food carts in the halls of hotels? Isn't that a bigger fire hazard?

When ICA calls her 'the Zenaida down in Kissimmee' don't you think that narrows it down a bit?

I think the fact that Casey DID see the picture of Z?G narrows it down a lot. I don't know how many ZGs there are in Kissimmee but Casey did see and rule out this one.

And, might I add, GA and CA are not being sued by ZG. She is going after ICA because ICA could clear this up and refused to.
ICA's lies is what has brought ZG so much trouble.

So, it really doesn't matter if GA and CA said they were still looking for the "real" ZG 6 weeks before the trial started or not.

Then she told CA on July 25th 2008 (it is on tape) that she had not been shown any photo of her and did not rule her out. CA testifies during her depo that when she spoke publicly about THIS Zanny she was authorized by ICA to do so.
http://www.forthepeople.com/Zenaida_Proffer_in_Support_of_Punitive_Damages.pdf

page 3. ICA calls her the Zenaida down in Kissimmee. Doesn't get much clearer than that. She was still trying to blame her ....
as well, there is this that they said to CA
UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Despite that fact and despite that lie that you knew, you went on TV and you said that this is the person --

C. ANTHONY: No, I did not. I did not say that this is the person.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Ma`am, we`ve already -- we have played this. You went on television. Instead of clearing this person`s name when you had the opportunity on television to clear this person`s name, even though that the police had told you that Casey had told you that this Zenaida Gonzalez was not the person she picked out, you went on TV and did not clear her name that night, did you?

I think the fact that Casey DID see the picture of Z?G narrows it down a lot. I don't know how many ZGs there are in Kissimmee but Casey did see and rule out this one.

Not publicly, and that's the point.

How does Casey maybe going to Sawgrass change the fact she said the name Zenaida as the nanny for years?

What difference does it make when she started using the name?
What difference does it make where she came up with the name?
What difference does it make why she chose that name?
I'd say the chances are one in a million that she will be attending that deposition.
I would sincerely like to see this woman ZG be awarded something, I have no reason to dislike her or wish her any ill will. I would be interested to know why this is such a sore spot and why she is being accused of anything illegal.
This woman did nothing wrong, she did not vilify anyone or disrupt any lives.
What a shame that the killer will not own up to her lies, but she will run like the coward that she is.

He would know if it was in the trash for her to take. At no time does he say he made a mistake on the visitor card, threw it away, and started over. It's not in any police reports, it's not in any statements, it's never been claimed by anyone. A jury has to base their verdict, in this case judgement, on the facts, not on imaginary scenarios that have no basis.

I never said that HE MADE A MISTAKE and threw anything away. I said Zenaida may have done so. AND HE WOULD NEVER KNOW IF SHE DID OR NOT.

And the bolded by me part---kind of funny since this jury made up their minds on imaginary scenarios with no basis, imoo.

NO, HE did not throw one away as far as I know. Then again he might have. She probably did not pass the credit check if she had no job.
But SHE might have thrown one away. She could have started one and decided to redo it. I do that all of the time.

And YES, if Casey had the chance, any chance, to look through the trash for people's personal info she would take it. She was a thief and a con and made money from identity theft.

And I have seen plenty of offices that lock up and put closed plastic trash bags out in the hallway for the night time janitor. Little ones. No fire hazard for one small trash bag waiting for the janitor.

She could have even gone through the dumpster. She was desperate at this time, imo. She had a dead body in her trunk. Who knows how her mind was working?

Have you ever seen peoples food carts in the halls of hotels? Isn't that a bigger fire hazard?
She did not apply to rent an apartment there so I don't believe there was a credit check.

So you're saying that of all the dumpsters in all the world, Casey just happened to dig through the right one on the right date in the dark of night and find a tossed out visitor card that Z?G filled out improperly that even the manager who was there with her did not know about. Oh.

[/B]

I never said that HE MADE A MISTAKE and threw anything away. I said Zenaida may have done so. AND HE WOULD NEVER KNOW IF SHE DID OR NOT.

And the bolded by me part---kind of funny since this jury made up their minds on imaginary scenarios with no basis, imoo.

That was my point.

http://dictionary.law.com/Default.aspx?selected=458

defamation

n. the act of making untrue statements about another which damages his/her reputation. If the defamatory statement is printed or broadcast over the media it is libel and, if only oral, it is slander. Public figures, including officeholders and candidates, have to show that the defamation was made with malicious intent and was not just fair comment. Damages for slander may be limited to actual (special) damages unless there is malice. Some statements such as an accusation of having committed a crime, having a feared disease or being unable to perform one's occupation are called libel per se or slander per se and can more easily lead to large money awards in court and even punitive damage recovery by the person harmed. Most states provide for a demand for a printed retraction of defamation and only allow a lawsuit if there is no such admission of error.

***BBM - and that is what Morgan was trying to do!!!!
There was no such admission of error, so a lawsuit is allowed.

What difference does it make when she started using the name?
What difference does it make where she came up with the name?
What difference does it make why she chose that name?
I'd say the chances are one in a million that she will be attending that deposition.
I would sincerely like to see this woman ZG be awarded something, I have no reason to dislike her or wish her any ill will. I would be interested to know why this is such a sore spot and why she is being accused of anything illegal.
This woman did nothing wrong, she did not vilify anyone or disrupt any lives.
What a shame that the killer will not own up to her lies, but she will run like the coward that she is.

Was the nannys name going to change if she didn't by the miracle of whatever find a Zenaida at Sawgrass?

So she took away the C and added Fernandez? Why couldn't she use the C? Maybe the woman's first name did start with C but she went by the name Zanny.

My point is, C-Zanaida Gonzales and Zanaida Ferndandez-Gonzales are no more the same person than are G Gordon Liddy and Gordon Liddy-Jones.

BUT 'G Gordon Liddy' and 'Gordon Jones Liddy' could well be the same man.
Leaving the middle name off is common. As is leaving off the first initial.

But who knows why Casey does anything that she does? But somehow she put the cops on this particular woman's tail. So fine with me if she gets called out for accusing an innocent person of murder.

According to ACandyRose timeline she did ping in that vicinity on that evening:

=============================================
[June 17]
Ping 12
9:39 pm - 12:31 am on June 18

Orlando Airport

Anthony's Home

Anthony Lazarro

Ricardo Morales & Amy Huizenga

Jesse Grund Parents House

Tony Rusciano

Lee Anthony

Sawgrass Apartments
=====================================

The ping map you are looking at on A Candy Rose is the WS ping map.

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=en&ie=UTF8&msa=0&msid=103915041605280294744.00045906a74c6b3086321&ll=28.513349,-81.322174&spn=0.269701,0.432587&t=h&z=11

The blue teardrop shapes on the map are the places she actually pinged. The part you quoted is just a list of all the places identified on the map. There are lots of places identified on the map that were not "pinged at" on any given day.

ETA: The point being that there is no blue teardrop near Sawgrass for June 17.

Was the nannys name going to change if she didn't by the miracle of whatever find a Zenaida at Sawgrass?

No, but i think she thought she struck paydirt by finding a real person with the name Zenaida who was the same age and who potentially lived in the neighborhood. She needed something like that for it to seem plausible. When she took the cops to Sawgrass she thought Zanny Gonzales might ACTUALLY live in that apt. she pointed out.

IIRC, that was the same apt. that Zenaida actually looked at. So IF Zenaida had been living there when the cops arrived it would have been a much bigger mess for Zenaida.

That's neither here nor there. The fact that the were still looking for the right ZFG shows that the knew the suing Z?G was not her.

What CA states is rarely fact. We just watched her knowingly commit perjury.
When she had chance to publicly exonerate ZG she chose not to. Knowing that ZG had received death threats to herself and her children she did not exonerate her. She herself said she was authorized to be speaking for ICA when she made statements to the media about ZG.
Interesting that now the public have caught up with CA/GA lies, and death threats are coming their way ( per ML statement) they are getting a taste of what ZG went through and they do not like it ...

But, see, you just proved your point. KC ruled her out with LE the night BEFORE, BEFORE KC was arrested. Then went on to tell her mother LE NEVER showed her pictures of the ZG in Kissimmee after she was in jail. CA went out and broadcasted the lie. Does not matter KC told LE the truth when she was free, once KC was arrested she wanted everyone to know that she never saw that picture. This woman was from NY (same as ZG). So what would have been KC's motive to lie. KC knew her mother would go right straight to the media. Everyone was outraged to begin with with this Nanny. So what was KC hoping would happen to this woman? If the woman disappeared KC would say, yes, that was her. KC takes advantage of every opportunity she has.

It took a short period of time for LE and the media to clear things up that this was not the right person. In the meantime, the damage was already done. Can't "unring the bell". jmo

She could have easily stopped this, but she didn't.

WHY????

She did not apply to rent an apartment there so I don't believe there was a credit check.

So you're saying that of all the dumpsters in all the world, Casey just happened to dig through the right one on the right date in the dark of night and find a tossed out visitor card that Z?G filled out improperly that even the manager who was there with her did not know about. Oh.

That is not any weirder than some of the stuff that has happened in this case.

Casey used the name Zenaida Gonzales and the Sawgrass Apts.

Zenaida Gonzales filled out a form, according to her, at these apts.

That is all I know for sure. But Casey is a con artist so she could have come up with a way to find this info out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23