ZFG Civil Case: Casey's Deposition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where has it been said that George got a gun with the intention of going after Z?G?

he testified in court that he bought a gun to go after people to get answers. although he didnt name ZFG directly if that was his mindset she had a right to be afraid. she was getting death threats from people who believed caesys lies. whether people believe it or not her life according to her was affected and she has every right as a US citizen to take action against what she believes caused her life to change in a negative way. i for one would not be happy with police searching my home looking for a girl who casey knew was dead. i would hate to be threatened and have doubt cast on me by a woman using my name as coverup for her child's death..
in this particular case i feel you have to remove the thought of ZFG trying making money off of Caylee. This one is about casey vs woman who feels she had her reputation affected by a liar. i for one never heard a public statement from casey clearing this ZFG and if she did it would be post lawsuit. not identifying her in a photo didnt clear ZFG since casey continued to play the "fear for her family" card. LE cleared ZFG but only after her life was intruded upon. JMO

This is a victim friendly forum, ZG is having her character assasinated right here in front of our eyes and its not cool. She is another victim of ICA and her lies, no matter how much you and chablis want to defend the criminal.

ICA = criminal

ZG = innocent victim.

So anyone who does not believe Z?G has a legitimate suit is defending the criminal? Okay then.

Yes, really. A differing opinion discussed reasonably is not showing hatred toward anyone. Can you provide one example of a post displaying hatred toward Z?G?

I think the operative wording is discussed reasonably..and I think we might have different views on what hatred is.

he testified in court that he bought a gun to go after people to get answers. although he didnt name ZFG directly if that was his mindset she had a right to be afraid. she was getting death threats from people who believed caesys lies. whether people believe it or not her life according to her was affected and she has every right as a US citizen to take action against what she believes caused her life to change in a negative way. i for one would not be happy with police searching my home looking for a girl who casey knew was dead. i would hate to be threatened and have doubt cast on me by a woman using my name as coverup for her child's death..
in this particular case i feel you have to remove the thought of ZFG trying making money off of Caylee. This one is about casey vs woman who feels she had her reputation affected by a liar. i for one never heard a public statement from casey clearing this ZFG and if she did it would be post lawsuit. not identifying her in a photo didnt clear ZFG since casey continued to play the "fear for her amily" card. LE cleared ZFG but only after her life was intruded upon. JMO

George never said or implied in any way that he intended to go after ZFG with the gun, he said he planned to use it to try to get answers from Casey's friends. Z?G is not a friend of Casey.

I think the operative wording is discussed reasonably..and I think we might have different views on what hatred is.

That's exactly why I asked you to point me to a post displaying hatred toward Z?G, because I don't see hatred and you do.

I don't mind the lawsuit, certainly there have been more unusual ones than this one...but I think there is a zero percent chance of anything about Caylee's death coming forth because of the suit. Kind of reminds me of how Kaine Horman and his lawyer hope(d) that Terri Horman would tell in a divorce court what she had done with Kyron...neither will ever happen, IMO.

@CFNews13Casey
Casey Anthony News13 BREAKING: Attorney for Zenaida Gonzalez wants to take deposition of #caseyanthony before she leaves jail. -Longo

@CFNews13Casey
Casey Anthony News13 BREAKING: Attorney for Zenaida Gonzalez wants to take deposition of #caseyanthony before she leaves jail. -Longo

It's about time! It's almost a foregone conclusion that once she's out, getting her to sit for a depo is going to be a major battle. Or she skips out. Thanks!

KNOCK IT OFF! QUIT BICKERING!

As ynotdivein has previously said:

"Please. Disagree respectfully with the post, without attacking the poster.

Respectful debate is welcome at WS, as it fosters an often-helpful exchange of ideas. Bickering is not welcome, as it fosters a spirit of divisiveness and discord."

If you have issues - bring them to the mod team and we will help, but stop bickering in the threads.

Salem

@CFNews13Casey

I hope it happens! Now if its done in jail can it be taped?

Where has it been said that George got a gun with the intention of going after Z?G?

Read his suicide note. GA said he bought the gun with the intention of going after the kidnapper and getting the truth. GA bought the gun prior to KC being bailed out and had hidden it in the trunk of his car. I also believe he planned to do away with the kidnapper and then himself. His statement is in writing. This was when he was saying the 'kidnapper' was being watched and after CA reported to the media KC never saw pictures to clear ZG. All because KC lied.

Hypothetical: What if GA did go after her, used his gun and she died, on purpose or accidently...but not important. JB then comes forward in a press conference and claims "Folks, this was the real nanny my client left Caylee with." LE asks KC but this woman was only ZG not ZFG. "KC then says, "But that is the name she gave me I assumed that was her real name." Case closed. LE lets her go because they can't prove this was not the woman. Months later Caylee's remains are found and it ultimately gets blamed on guess who? There was a Jeff Hopkins but the family knew him. JMH they did not. But KC used parts of Jeff's life to make up a new suitable bf she knew her mother would love. She lies and any "facts" based on what KC has said are questionable to say the least.

How ironic that everyone else is being accused of perpetrating a fraud against the very person who lied in the first place. The "irony is rich" jmo

Just heard a teaser on local newsradio (Philly): "Casey Anthony gets out of jail Sunday so why will she be back in court?" :giggle:

Read his suicide note. GA said he bought the gun with the intention of going after the kidnapper and getting the truth. GA bought the gun prior to KC being bailed out and had hidden it in the trunk of his car. I also believe he planned to do away with the kidnapper and then himself. His statement is in writing. This was when he was saying the 'kidnapper' was being watched and after CA reported to the media KC never saw pictures to clear ZG. All because KC lied.

You mean the suicide note that he knew would be released to the public if he actually killed himself on 6 beers and some blood pressure medicine?

Hypothetical: What if GA did go after her, used his gun and she died, on purpose or accidently...but not important. JB then comes forward in a press conference and claims "Folks, this was the real nanny my client left Caylee with." LE asks KC but this woman was only ZG not ZFG. "KC then says, "But that is the name she gave me I assumed that was her real name." Case closed. LE lets her go because they can't prove this was not the woman. Months later Caylee's remains are found and it ultimately gets blamed on guess who? There was a Jeff Hopkins but the family knew him. JMH they did not. But KC used parts of Jeff's life to make up a new suitable bf she knew her mother would love. She lies and any "facts" based on what KC has said are questionable to say the least.

How ironic that everyone else is being accused of perpetrating a fraud against the very person who lied in the first place. The "irony is rich" jmo

Bold mine.

This is what George said in his note, I see no mention of going after the kidnapper:

I am going Krazy because I want to Go after these people Casey hung with prior to Caylee being gone.

That is why I got that gun. I wanted to scare these people. You know, they know more than they have stated, you cannot sugar coat, kid glove these people. They need hard knocks to get info from.

Just heard a teaser on local newsradio (Philly): "Casey Anthony gets out of jail Sunday so why will she be back in court?" :giggle:

I'm sure they are talking about the various lawsuits...IMO.

George never said or implied in any way that he intended to go after ZFG with the gun, he said he planned to use it to try to get answers from Casey's friends. Z?G is not a friend of Casey.

But KC said ZFG was watching her child and they had been friends for 4 years. If GA assumed KC was telling the truth and she had not seen pictures of this woman then we can't assume GA ruled ZG out, that he was not having her followed along with other friends KC had. We just don't know what GA was capable of at that time. He was a powder keg looking for one small clue that would help him solve the problem and get KC out of jail. He bought a gun to use on someone and admitted it.

We can't even guess what KC said to her parents when she was out on bail. If ZG had not come forward, had not been under the protection of M&M and had not been so highly publicized what would have happened to her. I get chills when I think about it. jmo

I hope it happens! Now if its done in jail can it be taped?

Well this is what the docket says:

07/13/2011 Motion
EMERGENCY MOTION TO COMPEL APPEARANCE AT VIDEOTAPE DEPOSITION
07/13/2011 Motion to Compel
MOTION TO COMPEL

I don't know what the second Motion to Compel is but the Emergency one must be ICA and it says videotape depo. :great:

There was also a counter payment today so hopefully Channel 13 who tweeted will post a copy of the motion(s).

Bold mine.

This is what George said in his note, I see no mention of going after the kidnapper:

I am going Krazy because I want to Go after these people Casey hung with prior to Caylee being gone.

That is why I got that gun. I wanted to scare these people. You know, they know more than they have stated, you cannot sugar coat, kid glove these people. They need hard knocks to get info from.

BBM: The last person KC said she saw her daughter with was her FRIEND and nanny ZFG. She put it in writing. CA said, KC was spending nights with ZFG. GA said KC told him before she left the house on June 16th that she would not be home. She and Caylee would be spending the night with ZFG. If GA said he believed 100% what his daughter said he was looking for ZFG and the only Gonzales he knew for a fact his daughter did not discount as a suspect was ZG. ZFG was the only person KC admitted to "hanging" with PRIOR to Caylee being gone. She had only just met TL and his friends a few weeks before and was hanging with them 24/7 only after Caylee was gone. jmo

i specifically said he didnt name ZFG but that with that mindset she had a right to be concerned. she was targeted whether you believe it or not. please dont take one line of a post without reading the whole content and try to start arguments or be catty. people like to debate their feelings based on more than one lined zingers. if you truly believe ZFG has no case that fine. people are trying to explain why they feel she does but it seems you want to turn this into a game of semantics instead of a thoughtful discussion. the fact he didnt say he was going to go after ZFG with a gun does not mean she was not affected by this national case. character assisinatin stays with you long after you are "cleared" there are many people who cant see beyond their nose and to this day might feel ZFG was somehow involved. you cant assume the general public feels the way you do. she may be getting comments to this day along with a side eye of hmmmmm. you cannot put yourself in her shoes because you are not in her situation. i have compassion for ZFG. i dont care if she lived in a hotel or didnt work. she didnt have to answer to anyone for her lifestyle choices until her name became national news. the fact that she had to let LE into her home shows she was the subject of a police investigation no matter how short it was and she did not deserve to be put in that situation when Caylee was never missing. fradulent lies affected ZFGs life. that is true or we wouldnt be discussing her. it is not out right to decide for her if it was bad enough to warrant a lawsuit. that is her chice and her right as a citizen of this country and will be up to a court to decide.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brutalicy