ZFG Civil Case: Casey's Deposition

Discussion in 'Caylee Anthony 2 years old' started by mombomb, Jul 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Schu7

Schu7 New Member

Respectfully I submit this. We at my time would have never knocked the system we were fighting for. And we did not. Our faith was full. But time and events changed our views. I fully understand why a percentage of the present soldiers have complete blind faith here. No young person wants to question what they are doing and why. That is human nature and human pride. Save the judgments for later here. Time has a way of bringing a much fully and wider perspective to events.

My 3 tours in Vietnam alone were done because I believed. But now I am left in to wonder what I believed in. It certainly was not in cases like this Anthony none justice trial. Not a bankrupt country. And I most respectfully submit to you. If you want to talk for the military, go sign up and serve first please.

2. dog.gone.cute

dog.gone.cute Kyron Horman - Missing Since 6-4-10

Yep ... I agree !

Something is wrong ...

:waitasec:

3. Little Black Dress

Little Black Dress Member

Sorry this is OT, but just had to say, I love your sig. line. :)

4. catnron

catnron New Member

bringing over a post. I to believe Casey will be sueing the State of Florida..
    07-08-2011, 05:40 AM
    catnron
    Registered User Join Date: Sep 2008

Quote:
    Originally Posted by kaRN
    Excellent thought!!! I wonder if we can file a massive group civil lawsuit against ICA for wrongful death and claw back any and all monies she may earn now or in the future. Hmmmmmm.

IMO: To many cell doors have been left open for Casey, I believe the next shocking news we will here from Casey will be She is sueing the State of Florida for wrongful inprisonment and she will win.

5. Italy

Italy New Member

No - she is getting out. The problem re deposition is that she could plead the Fifth as long as answering questions could incriminate her. On Sunday, the date she will have fulfilled her sentence for said charges, that exposure goes away. They had to perpetuate (thru appeal) her ability to plead risk of self incrimination.

Obviously she and her legal team are seriously interested in her not giving a deposition. I submit ZFG is not the worry here. Also I don't think it is perjury in a deposition - almost never prosecuted in a civil matter.

There is something else going on and I hope someone is able to step on her with an iron boot imprinted with the seal of the State of Florida.

6. Fluffy Puppy

Fluffy Puppy Active Member

The bigger immediate issue for Casey and the defense team, I think, are the pending financial issues in front of HHJP for the government costs related to those lies. If he finds her responsible for those expenses, whoa! She could be liable for everyone's (civil cases) expenses, no?

It has been my observation (or perhaps just my wishful thinking) that when a court system has really had it with a defendant, they really shut it down for them. Enough is enough, in other words, we have other problems.

The depo is no big deal at this point, she can refuse to answer questions and go on her merry way.

7. cloud9

cloud9 New Member

Hi! :seeya:

I believe they would if they could. I'm in PA and have been trying to get laws changed for things for YEARS. All I did was wear myself out. I don't have any power. I'm "just" a citizen. UGH!

8. Dr.Fessel

Dr.Fessel New Member

If she files an appeal then she can take the 5th in the deposition for ZG.

That will probably set her up to lose it.

After she files the appeal I think the court ordered fines and payment for LE searches will be put on hold.

9. Little Black Dress

Absolutely true. Thanks for that. :)

10. deelytful1

deelytful1 *~a mere mortal~*

This really pizzes me off because In Session was just talking about how CM and JB are receiving checks and offers of houses, cars and farms from idiotic "fans" (idiotic being MY characterization) and now WE have to pay for her appeal, too?? I mean GMAB!

"The notice of appeal was filed Friday, as well as a motion of indigency, which would mean taxpayers would have to pay the costs of the appeal."

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28558632/detail.html#ixzz1SBJJCR2VThey are also filing another

11. LaLaw2000

LaLaw2000 Louisiana

I would love for that to happen, Patty G!

*Hello to Misha!

12. Tiki

Tiki Active Member

I seem to recall someone saying she would sue - maybe CM - I'm looking for it.
    But she was sentenced to 4 years for the four lying charges, so she wouldn't have served too much time. I think she would have to win the appeal for the lying charges or get it reduced to one charge. JB tried to do that when she was sentenced - probably to get it on the record for appeal.

Of course it means that it will all be hanging in limbo. :banghead:

This is JMO.

13. kljohnson0458

kljohnson0458 New Member

Thanks. I was asked what a burka was in a previous post.

14. cloud9

cloud9 New Member

Oh??? Then I hope it's DENIED and she can NOT plead the 5th!!!

15. Americka

Americka Inactive

#CaseyAnthony attorney is claiming he has a trial scheduled on the date of her deposition. We are investigating. Update coming soon. -MattMorganESQ

Judge Rodriguez recused himself. A new hearing with a different judge is being set ASAP. #CaseyAnthony -MattMorganESQ

16. ~n/t~

~n/t~ New Member

Care to elaborate on your comment. So far, she's getting away with a lot more than just the murder of her daughter.

Heck, a judge recuses himself but nobody knows why? She's set to be released on Sunday and will probably vanish probably somewhere in Puerto Rico. We have folks like Tim Miller and his team who put sweat, blood and tears in their search for Caylee and will be left with zero compensation. ZFG whose life was apparently destroyed because of her lies, and she will also not see a penny for the damages Casey caused....

What about the State of Florida? What about the IRS?

17. Italy

Italy New Member

Wonder if the court can deny a claim of indigence - it has been widely reported that she is being offered (and will continue to receive) considerable sums of money for her story. Failure to accept such offers should be seen as an avoidance of fiduciary responsibility and therefore the burden absolutely should not be born by the State.

18. kljohnson0458

kljohnson0458 New Member

It's my understanding from maybe VP or JVM that Puerto Rico doesn't even want FCA to come there and are not hiding their expression of those feelings. She might really want to think twice about it. You are right, she has gotten away with much more than murder. I hope this appeal on the lying to LE charges backfires.

19. Little Black Dress

Sorry to confuse....I just used your post to give my comment to you....I wasn't referring to any of the post's content (burka, etc.) I meant this:

Very nice, really. :)

20. snowdaze

snowdaze New Member

The irony in that would indeed be rich!!!! Hahahaha! Judge Strickland is just the ticket right now!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.