ZFG Civil Case: Casey's Deposition

Discussion in 'Caylee Anthony 2 years old' started by mombomb, Jul 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fluffy Puppy

Fluffy Puppy Active Member

I guess what I was trying to say is that I don't think they are going to be willing to put anything on hold anymore. I think the 'process' has had it with her. Hear it, decide it, let it get reversed later, whatever, but I think the whole system is tired of Casey Anthony becoming their life's work.

2. MysticEyes

MysticEyes New Member

A "Burka" is what the muslim women wear over in Afghanistan to cover themselves from head to toe.

3. 2goldfish

2goldfish Active Member

bwahahhaa! I was only chuckling til I re-read it and saw "mites" the second time around :floorlaugh:

4. Fluffy Puppy

Is this the judge who was all about sweeps week and tv ratings and long speeches? If so, I say good riddance from this case. He annoyed me, lol.

5. Fluffy Puppy

Really, right?

Don't you just wonder how she is going to pay to flee Orange County, change her identity and appearance, pay rent, buy food, pay utilities, etc etc etc.

No source of income my butt. I am guessing some media company is going to be supporting her for a while. That is income, too.

6. watcher9

watcher9 Well-Known Member

Maybe the Judge took himself off the case because he knew he couldn't be fair and unbiased to FCA.

I thought FCA was already declared indigent. Why would she have to be declared indigent again? If this is to be considered a separate appeal, would the State require her to get a court appointed attorney?

7. Americka

Americka Inactive

The hearing has been reassigned to be heard by Judge Munyon today at 3:30 pm. We will be requesting to take #CaseyAnthony depo in jail tom. - MattMorganESQ

8. greycoupon

greycoupon Active Member

aha, I knew he would tweet about it.

Matt Morgan
    MattMorganESQ Matt Morgan
    The hearing has been reassigned to be heard by Judge Munyon today at 3:30 pm. We will be requesting to take #CaseyAnthony depo in jail tom.
    1 minute ago

I assume this will be on tv as well. matt has been tweeting a bunch in the last hour about this. I love this kid's enthusiasm.

9. Darkprincess65

Darkprincess65 Inactive

They can't allow tv camera's or streaming from within the jail. They can do a video taped depo. But they can't allow media within.

10. MessySanders

MessySanders New Member

I thought this was M&M Case, is he involved in ZFG case as well?

11. Darkprincess65

Darkprincess65 Inactive

Matt Morgan I do believe is John's son? I could be wrong. In every law firm is a pool of attorney's. Always to take up the slack in any event. It's JOHN's case but there are always others within the team to work it.

12. strawberry

strawberry Well-Known Member

13. strawberry

strawberry Well-Known Member

Hopefully this hearing will not be all sidebar!

14. greycoupon

greycoupon Active Member

Gotcha. I think I usually associate the other spelling (burqa) with that. Not to be dense but I'm not following the relation to the case. Someone mentioned one last week here as well. Is it because it would disguise her? (anyone wearing one of those kinda stands out). What am I missing?

If I had to guess, if she changes her look it would be a little more subtle. Assuming she actually listens to someone. It's semantics. The biggie is whether she listens to anyone on the DT or whatever security they get for her because Casey lives for attention. Even negative attention.

It's one reason why I think the facebook campaigns xxxx yyyy(city/state/country/planet) doesn't want Casey may not be the best idea since it generate news reports and more cameras. Reporters chasing after Casey to ask how it feels that the whole world hates her are still chasing after her. The next 2 -3 days will be quite interesting.

15. MessySanders

MessySanders New Member

Oh geez, I knew that.. I totally knew that, don't know what I was thinking. I'm blaming the Dayquil.

16. LambChop

LambChop Former Member

And the same is true of Attorney Green's office, imo.

17. Shar824

Shar824 New Member

They just announced on InSession that there will be a new hearing at 3pm today, that there has been a new judge assigned, but I didn't catch the name of who it will be....It sounded like Munnion or something like that.

18. greycoupon

greycoupon Active Member

Yeah, he's brand new and just joined the firm in the last year. Someone mentioned the very amusing tv ads they have done so I found their youtube channel
    http://www.youtube.com/user/mmforthepeople

His commercial isn't there but you can see it here [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=soyGOZfjwSg"]‪Matt Morgan's first commercial‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

I had never heard of this firm before last month, (somehow missed seeing their banner ads everywhere) but I think I am a fan from the commercial with the dogs alone.

19. Americka

Americka Inactive

Lisa Taylor Munyon

20. mombomb

mombomb New Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.