ZFG Civil Case: Casey's Deposition

Status
Not open for further replies.
If exposing a child to second-hand smoke is a reason to lose custody, half the children in America would be living with relatives instead of their parents.

If it had in any way occurred to Cindy that Casey was going to kill Caylee I'm sure she would have taken steps to prevent it. If she chose to deal with Casey's stealing without involving the law, that's her right.

BBM: No. I did not say that and it's obvious that is not what I said. CA had reason enough to have KC thrown in jail for both the checks and the credit cards. She did nothing. I said CA obviously had concerns about what Caylee was being exposed to and the smoke is a physical thing CA could easily detect that KC was lying to her mother. I'm not saying it's a DCF issue, it was an issue for CA. If KC was lying about exposing her child to smoke what else was Caylee being exposed to....this is what I believe CA was concerned about (what CA could not detect) and this is why CA was seeking advice for a way to get custody of Caylee through her counselor.

KC no longer had the same friends and the A's had no idea who they were. It is a fear for parents today when you have no idea who your kids are mixed up with and it's easy to speculate when you have never met them. We all know KC mimics those she's with at the time so CA had to have seen a change in her.

jmo

What if someone smashed a car that just happened to be the same model as yours, would you still be entitled to money?

Damage wasn't done to another model it was done to me. I'm the one out of a car with lost wages.I'm the one who had to deal with the cops and the insurance and the gawkers . I'm the one who had to deal with my crying children ,who were scared out of their wits.

BBM: No. I did not say that and it's obvious that is not what I said. CA had reason enough to have KC thrown in jail for both the checks and the credit cards. She did nothing. I said CA obviously had concerns about what Caylee was being exposed to and the smoke is a physical thing CA could easily detect that KC was lying to her mother. I'm not saying it's a DCF issue, it was an issue for CA. If KC was lying about exposing her child to smoke what else was Caylee being exposed to....this is what I believe CA was concerned about (what CA could not detect) and this is why CA was seeking advice for a way to get custody of Caylee through her counselor.

KC no longer had the same friends and the A's had no idea who they were. It is a fear for parents today when you have no idea who your kids are mixed up with and it's easy to speculate when you have never met them. We all know KC mimics those she's with at the time so CA had to have seen a change in her.

jmo

And because of that, Cindy should have known Casey was going to kill Caylee? I'm not understanding your point.

Am I remembering correctly or not? Didn't CA ask BOA to reverse charges on a cell phone bill that KC tried to charge on CA's account? They reversed it but nothing was ever done, correct. I seem to remember seeing that on a recent doc dump that had CA's checking account listed. Anyone else remember that or am I mistaken? jmo

Z?G was offered many jobs as a RESULT of Casey using the name ZFG. If she chose not to take one and better her circumstances, that's her fault.

No, ZG was offered many jobs as a RESULT of filing this law suit which was picked up by the media.

No, ZG was offered many jobs as a RESULT of filing this law suit which was picked up by the media.

I don't know which came first, but since Z(no F)G was offered employment as a result of Casey's actions, one could say she benefited from Casey's accusations.

I don't know which came first, but since Z(no F)G was offered employment as a result of Casey's actions, one could say she benefited from Casey's accusations.

Well if that's how it works ,I heard Jaycee Dugard got a good bit of money from her recent interview and her book,plus she had two kids by her rapist abductor. Did she benefit from his actions?:waitasec:

Somehow you can't erase those threats, the fact that you had to go to a shelter and felt as if you were living a nightmare. Damage is done. It could be 5 minutes being held by a terrorist, once the damage is done...it's done, irreverseable. KC did not offer to give ZG money to make up for what she has lost. If ZG was able to get a job and keep it, it was on her own ability...KC did not show up at work every day and do ZG's job for her. There was no benefit to her as the damage was already done. You can't tell a child forget about what those bad people said to you. You can say it to a child, you can tell them not to let it bother them but you will never erase it from their memory. Her girls are little more than babies themselves. I don't think ZG or her family owe any thanks to KC. I won't say what I'm thinking..lol jmo

Much of the behavior KC (iCA, fCA or what ever we are calling her :crazy:) never showed that she was going to "kill" her child, but it did show what most display when they are addicted to drugs. She lied & stole from her family & friends. She was changing her friends, not introducing them to her family. She hid things from her family.. those are all signs of an addict.. and that she was not. Her mother did, if I remember correctly, at one time think she was doing drugs. The way FL is with those who are addicts, they throw them away in prison for years sometimes, her mother may not have wanted to do that to her.. her mother actually enabled her to continue on with those behaviors.... I don't think her mother had any clue she was going to actually physically hurt Caylee.

Somehow you can't erase those threats, the fact that you had to go to a shelter and felt as if you were living a nightmare. Damage is done. It could be 5 minutes being held by a terrorist, once the damage is done...it's done, irreverseable. KC did not offer to give ZG money to make up for what she has lost. If ZG was able to get a job and keep it, it was on her own ability...KC did not show up at work every day and do ZG's job for her. There was no benefit to her as the damage was already done. You can't tell a child forget about what those bad people said to you. You can say it to a child, you can tell them not to let it bother them but you will never erase it from their memory. Her girls are little more than babies themselves. I don't think ZG or her family owe any thanks to KC. I won't say what I'm thinking..lol jmo

She, ZG was cleared almost immediatly.
The Z(F)G that KC described did NOT have tatoo's. The name was different. Why didn't she file a suit immediatly after she was cleared if it ruined her life. I smell a money rat!!! Just saying. Is she working now?

Much of the behavior KC (iCA, fCA or what ever we are calling her :crazy:) never showed that she was going to "kill" her child, but it did show what most display when they are addicted to drugs. She lied & stole from her family & friends. She was changing her friends, not introducing them to her family. She hid things from her family.. those are all signs of an addict.. and that she was not. Her mother did, if I remember correctly, at one time think she was doing drugs. The way FL is with those who are addicts, they throw them away in prison for years sometimes, her mother may not have wanted to do that to her.. her mother actually enabled her to continue on with those behaviors.... I don't think her mother had any clue she was going to actually physically hurt Caylee.

You are 100% right on her behavior. At trial everybody testified that she didn't do drugs, just a few times. Wonder if they were doing drugs and covered their own hides.!!

The Z(F)G that KC described did NOT have tatoo's. The name was different. Why didn't she file a suit immediatly after she was cleared if it ruined her life. I smell a money rat!!! Just saying. Is she working now?

No, KC did not clear her. ZG finally went to M&M because she could not get a job because KC did not clear her and both she and her children were being threatened. Right now, at this very minute..there is no money. How long has KC been out of jail and she still has yet to say, herself, this was not the ZG who took Caylee. Why....KC would have to admit she lied and she's not about to do that. That "money rat" does have a name and KC is her name O. She also appear to be part of a pack. jmo

Am I remembering correctly or not? Didn't CA ask BOA to reverse charges on a cell phone bill that KC tried to charge on CA's account? They reversed it but nothing was ever done, correct. I seem to remember seeing that on a recent doc dump that had CA's checking account listed. Anyone else remember that or am I mistaken? jmo

Yes, I remember that statement, but can't remember the source. IIRC it was for several hundred dollars.

But she deliberately did not clear her name. That's the point.... she had the opportunity to do so and chose not to, in fact on a jail video which was broadcast to millions, she states to CA that she has not cleared "the girl down in Kissimmee' - she wanted to continue to use her name until it suited her not to.

Please continue here: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6978118#post6978118"]ZFG Civil Case: Casey's Deposition #2 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Salem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member