ZFG Civil Case: Casey's Deposition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shes not ZFG and she does not fit the description, its that simple.

Shes not winning anything, IMO, shes a fraud trying to make a buck and I am confident this will be tossed.

Just went to FB and found a ton of Zenaida Gonzalez' dont see them suing Casey do you? Somehow they all managed to work and make a living in the last three years!

When this lawsuit was filed, Casey was in jail with no money at all. Everyone thought she would spend the rest of her life in jail.
So, how does this equate to trying to make a buck???
Makes no sense at all.

She wants her name cleared.

And if Casey makes money, she should hand some over to ZG, Tim Miller, The state of Florida, AH, her grandmother, her parents....
For pain and suffering.

No, IMO the travesty is someone making this sort of accusation without having one shred of proof to back it up! Considering what Casey Anthony has put this woman through, TES through, Law Enforcement through, the people of Orange County through, and the people across this country through, I cannot believe anyone would feel the need to attack this woman. She is yet another victim in all of this. I've respected any/all opinions here regarding the verdict, whether I agreed or not, but I find these posts attacking ZFG downright embarrassing for WS's. JMO~

:tyou::tyou::tyou:

Does it even matter if Fernadez is included or not? Casey Anthony told the police, her parents, her brother and Kristina different things at different times. Sometimes she said to look for her full name and that the police weren't doing this and sometimes she said to look for variants of her name.

All the Zenaida Gonzalezs in Florida, New York and Miami should have joined together and sued her in a class action.

In an effort to get away with murder Casey Anthony claimed Jesse, Ricardo, Tony, Zenaida, George Anthony, Roy Kronk were all involved at one point or another - I don't care who wins this case, I just hope it ties Casey Anthony up in legal bills for years.

I find the vitriol, bile & baseless, undocumented accusations against Ms Gonzolez, repeated ad nauseum in this thread, both puzzling & disturbing.

Did Ms Gonzolez commit a crime ? Steal ? Kill someone ? Is it a personal grudge ? Is she an ex ? Did she throw rocks at your dog ?

You think she's gonna get an unbiased jury? :floorlaugh::great:

I have no idea what you are talking about. If someone is not ZFG, then shes not the woman Casey said. There are hundreds of ZG who have worked and paid their bills since this all happened, so why is this person getting a pass? It makes no sense they even met at sawgrass, considering Z's name was wrong on paperwork, and to speculate Casey saw that, its just not grounded in reality, and either is ZG frivolous claim. JMO

No, IMO the travesty is someone making this sort of accusation without having one shred of proof to back it up! Considering what Casey Anthony has put this woman through, TES through, Law Enforcement through, the people of Orange County through, and the people across this country through, I cannot believe anyone would feel the need to attack this woman. She is yet another victim in all of this. I've respected any/all opinions here regarding the verdict, whether I agreed or not, but I find these posts attacking ZFG downright embarrassing for WS's. JMO~

Thank you....I AGREE.

I find the vitriol, bile & baseless, undocumented accusations against Ms Gonzolez, repeated ad nauseum in this thread, both puzzling & disturbing.

Did Ms Gonzolez commit a crime ? Steal ? Kill someone ? Is it a personal grudge ? Is she an ex ? Did she throw rocks at your dog ?

I completely agree and I think now is the time for me to step back and reassess... thank you.

:smile:
She's just another one of Casey's victims as far as I know.

I have no idea what you are talking about. If someone is not ZFG, then shes not the woman Casey said. There are hundreds of ZG who have worked and paid their bills since this all happened, so why is this person getting a pass? It makes no sense they even met at sawgrass, considering Z's name was wrong on paperwork, and to speculate Casey saw that, its just not grounded in reality, and either is ZG frivolous claim. JMO

Nothing Casey does is grounded in reality.
She just lies and destroys, kills and walks free.

Saying that ZG's name does not include "Fernandez" is not an unfounded allegation. Her lawyers have admitted that her name does not include "Fernandez," and then they removed the name "Fernandez" from all their filings. Her name really doesn't include "Fernandez."

Saying that ZG's attorneys falsely claimed that her name included "Fernandez" is also not an unfounded allegation. They repeated this name not only in the caption of the Complaint but MORE THAN ONCE within the Complaint itself, and made no response numerous times when introduced on national TV as attorneys for "Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez," until April 10, 2009 when Mitnik was finally asked point-blank and admitted that was not her name.

I'm sorry. I hope by questioning you didn't think I was attacking her. I just don't know much about this. I've read up and still don't understand so I'll just wait.

I agree.
The time has come for this to be stopped. It is an embarassment to the site. At this point it is one of 2 things; libel or trollism.

Shes not ZFG and she does not fit the description, its that simple.

Shes not winning anything, IMO, shes a fraud trying to make a buck and I am confident this will be tossed.

Just went to FB and found a ton of Zenaida Gonzalez' dont see them suing Casey do you? Somehow they all managed to work and make a living in the last three years!
I wonder, if when they filed the suit with the name ZFG that it possibly was done on purpose, it would have carried more weight with the judge than if they had put her name as ZOG...

Saying that ZG's name does not include "Fernandez" is not an unfounded allegation. Her lawyers have admitted that her name does not include "Fernandez," and then they removed the name "Fernandez" from all their filings. Her name really doesn't include "Fernandez."

Saying that ZG's attorneys falsely claimed that her name included "Fernandez" is also not an unfounded allegation. They repeated this name not only in the caption of the Complaint but MORE THAN ONCE within the Complaint itself, and made no response numerous times when introduced on national TV as attorneys for "Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez," until April 10, 2009 when Mitnik was finally asked point-blank and admitted that was not her name.

Caseys lawyer is going to say, did you attempt to deceive the public by putting Fernandez on your papers? I mean why would anyone do that if they truly were not a Fernandez? Why would she add that, why would she try to be the person Casey said? People should be mad as heck at this woman for trying to make a buck off Caylee, because thats what it boils down to,imo.

I wonder, if when they filed the suit with the name ZFG that it possibly was done on purpose, it would have carried more weight with the judge than if they had put her name as ZOG...

Of course it was done on purpose. Their fingers didn't slip on the keyboard lol. :) The question is whether the attorneys were confused and really thought that their client's name was ZFG when they first filed the Complaint.

Well, I think if anyone has any questions regarding John Morgan's motive for filing a lawsuit maybe they should write him a letter or visit his website, individually of course, and maybe he can explain it. I think we all have tried to do the best we could here and if there are still questions I don't think you will find them here on this thread. AZLawyer is an excellent resource here and she could also anwer any questions on the Legal Thread people may have. I've tried the best I could in sincere honesty, to the best of my recollection, to post what I remember.

It is clear Ms. Gonzalez is a victum whether we like it or not. It's really not up to us to decide. It was the judge's job and they will be going forward. jmo

So far this case has been in play for years and the judge didn't toss it. I think they would have had they thought it not had any merit. Time will tell.

I do know in presser they specifically said she was looked at for kidnapping early on. Did this particular woman get questioned by police? Was she bought in or did lawyer bring her in? Was it precipitated by ICA's lies?

Were any others by this name interviewed and questioned by police? Were any other called a baby killer and child molester in the streets? Did ICA clear this woman immediately when shown her picture? Did she recant this story early on?

TY to all who reply. I really can't remember all of how this went down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni