ZFG Civil Case: Casey's Deposition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no idea what you are talking about. If someone is not ZFG, then shes not the woman Casey said. There are hundreds of ZG who have worked and paid their bills since this all happened, so why is this person getting a pass? It makes no sense they even met at sawgrass, considering Z's name was wrong on paperwork, and to speculate Casey saw that, its just not grounded in reality, and either is ZG frivolous claim. JMO

I'm saying there is a different process to this civil trial than a criminal one. They don't need a unanimous vote from the jury, just a majority. Also ICA is going to have to answer questions. She's not going to squirm outta this one and like I said before, they are not going to Clearwater to pick this jury. They will be locals and they will be biased against this horrible liar. She IS going to get what she deserves. Karma is a *****. A spitefull *****! :rocker:

Caseys lawyer is going to say, did you attempt to deceive the public by putting Fernandez on your papers? I mean why would anyone do that if they truly were not a Fernandez? Why would she add that, why would she try to be the person Casey said? People should be mad as heck at this woman for trying to make a buck off Caylee, because thats what it boils down to,imo.

You keep saying over and over that she's trying to make a buck, but you have not answered my question regarding the same. I've bolded it below for reference.

When this lawsuit was filed, Casey was in jail with no money at all. Everyone thought she would spend the rest of her life in jail.
So, how does this equate to trying to make a buck???
Makes no sense at all.

She wants her name cleared.

And if Casey makes money, she should hand some over to ZG, Tim Miller, The state of Florida, AH, her grandmother, her parents....
For pain and suffering.

Shes not ZFG and she does not fit the description, its that simple.

Shes not winning anything, IMO, shes a fraud trying to make a buck and I am confident this will be tossed.

Just went to FB and found a ton of Zenaida Gonzalez' dont see them suing Casey do you? Somehow they all managed to work and make a living in the last three years!

How many of those Zenaida Gonzales's were living in Florida, and had been at the sawgrass apt's around the same time the 'kidnapping' occurred. The cops found THIS PARTICULAR Zanny for a reason. And that is because she and Casey were at the same apt. building on the same day. So Casey pointed a finger at her.

WHY? Because she had been using the term 'Zanny the Nanny' for awhile. So now she needed a REAL person named Zanny that she could point her finger at. So she gets lucky, finds the application with Zenaidas Name, and uses that name and the Sawgrass location in her fairy tale.

Well, I think if anyone has any questions regarding John Morgan's motive for filing a lawsuit maybe they should write him a letter or visit his website, individually of course, and maybe he can explain it. I think we all have tried to do the best we could here and if there are still questions I don't think you will find them here on this thread. AZLawyer is an excellent resource here and she could also anwer any questions on the Legal Thread people may have. I've tried the best I could in sincere honesty, to the best of my recollection, to post what I remember.

It is clear Ms. Gonzalez is a victum whether we like it or not. It's really not up to us to decide. It was the judge's job and they will be going forward. jmo

Its not clear to me, and if anything, shes exploiting Caylee trying to make a buck. Oh poor Zenaida, who looks nothing like a kidnapper no one beleived existed! Poor Zenaida, one of hundreds of Zenaida Gonzalez'! The only one who came forward, claiming it took her a bit to come public because shes so scared, setting aside the FACT she looks nothing like the imaginary babysitter. If there is any justice in this world this woman will not get a dime. There is no reason at all she could not work these past few years, no way.

So the tie in to this Zanny was Sawgrass? Was this particular Zanny actually at Sawgrass?

I honestly think the name Zanny was chosen due to Xanax. Sicko. Poor people whose names were similiar were the likely scapegoats.

Its not clear to me, and if anything, shes exploiting Caylee trying to make a buck. Oh poor Zenaida, who looks nothing like a kidnapper no one beleived existed! Poor Zenaida, one of hundreds of Zenaida Gonzalez'! The only one who came forward, claiming it took her a bit to come public because shes so scared, setting aside the FACT she looks nothing like the imaginary babysitter. If there is any justice in this world this woman will not get a dime. There is no reason at all she could not work these past few years, no way.

Again....
How was she expecting to get any money from a woman who was in jail with no money at all that everybody thought would be in jail for the rest of her life???

So far this case has been in play for years and the judge didn't toss it. I think they would have had they thought it not had any merit. Time will tell.

I do know in presser they specifically said she was looked at for kidnapping early on. Did this particular woman get questioned by police? Was she bought in or did lawyer bring her in? Was it precipitated by ICA's lies?

Were any others by this name interviewed and questioned by police? Were any other called a baby killer and child molester in the streets? Did ICA clear this woman immediately when shown her picture? Did she recant this story early on?

TY to all who reply. I really can't remember all of how this went down.

Judges don't just "toss" cases. Motions have to be filed, etc.

ZG (this particular one) was the only ZG questioned by police. The reason she was questioned is because she visited Sawgrass to view the model apartment on June 17, 2008, the day after Casey supposedly left Caylee at Sawgrass with a ZFG.

The police came to her (ZG) after tracking her down through the Sawgrass visitor's card. She cooperated completely and they cleared her immediately.

Casey was shown her picture on Day 1 (or Day 31 depending on your point of view) and said it was the wrong ZG. Later, in a jail visit, Casey falsely told Cindy that she had never seen a photo of the "Kissimmee" ZG (who is the lawsuit ZG). Cindy then said this same thing on TV.

How many of those Zenaida Gonzales's were living in Florida, and had been at the sawgrass apt's around the same time the 'kidnapping' occurred. The cops found THIS PARTICULAR Zanny for a reason. And that is because she and Casey were at the same apt. building on the same day. So Casey pointed a finger at her.

WHY? Because she had been using the term 'Zanny the Nanny' for awhile. So now she needed a REAL person named Zanny that she could point her finger at. So she gets lucky, finds the application with Zenaidas Name, and uses that name and the Sawgrass location in her fairy tale.

Seriously, she needed to find someone named Zenaida and she found her just by chance? If anything I bet Casey was out in the parking lot at Sawgrass and watched her go in and went threw her car looking for money and found her name that way, sans the Fernandez. But they have to prove it, and they wont be able to, unless there is video of Z and Casey at Sawgrass together.

I am amazed at how many people think the name would make any difference.

Zenaida Gonzalez
Zenaida Fernandez Gonzalez

It would make no difference.

Zenaida.

THAT is what mattered.

If she introduced herself as Zenaida in Florida in 2008 people probably reacted immediately. When she then added Gonzalez... that would only add to it.

When Casey initially reported Caylee kidnapped, would you have wanted a Zenaida cleaning your Disney resort hotel room?

Would you have been 100% SURE that Casey was lying from the very beginning and been totally okay with that?

Many don't follow the case closely and would air on the side of caution... not wanting any Zenaida in the hotel with their children. Small differences in names and appearances do not matter... when people feel a need to protect their businesses and families.

There are still people who think the Nanny took Caylee, because they haven't followed the case!

Cheney Mason's wife lost friends because her husband defended Casey. She isn't the lawyer, it's not her fault but her FRIENDS abandoned her over it.

Zenaida Gonzalez

Zenaida.

THAT is what mattered.

If she introduced herself as Zenaida in Florida in 2008 people probably reacted immediately. When she then added Gonzalez... that would only add to it.

When Casey initially reported Caylee kidnapped, would you have wanted a Zenaida cleaning your Disney resort hotel room?

Would you have been 100% SURE that Casey was lying from the very beginning and been totally okay with that?

Many don't follow the case closely and would air on the side of caution... not wanting any Zenaida in the hotel with their children. Small differences in names and appearances do not matter... when people feel a need to protect their businesses and families.

There are still people who think the Nanny took Caylee, because they haven't followed the case!

Cheney Mason's wife lost friends because her husband defended Casey. She isn't the lawyer, it's not her fault but her FRIENDS abandoned her over it.

I agree that every single Zenaida Gonzalez in the country was probably harmed by Casey's lie--just like every Casey Anthony in the country is now being harassed. But to sue for defamation you have to show that the liar was talking about YOU specifically.

When this lawsuit was filed, Casey was in jail with no money at all. Everyone thought she would spend the rest of her life in jail.
So, how does this equate to trying to make a buck???
Makes no sense at all.

She wants her name cleared.

And if Casey makes money, she should hand some over to ZG, Tim Miller, The state of Florida, AH, her grandmother, her parents....
For pain and suffering.

Morgan has already said he expects any money ZFG wins to come from the Anthony's homeowners insurance. Z?G's name was cleared immediately.

Zenaida Gonzalez

Zenaida.

THAT is what mattered.

Zenaida is a COMMON name in the Hispanic community and I would bet there is more than one Zenaida in Florida, but for some reason this Zenaida is the only one who cant work, go figure.

No one has said she could not work these past few years.

IIRC, the cops went to her, she did not come forward. The cops found her name when they went to the Sawgrass Apts. THAT is how she is different than all of the other Zenaida Gonzales's you keep mentioning.

And talk about JUSTICE in the world. Casey KNEW her child was dead and gone, yet she was pointing her finger at an innocent person. You don't have a problem with that?

She was berating the cops for not looking INTERNATIONALLY for a live Caylee and a fugitive nanny, and taking donations for the search. And your outrage is at this woman who was targeted by Casey? I do not understand that.

Seriously, she needed to find someone named Zenaida and she found her just by chance? If anything I bet Casey was out in the parking lot at Sawgrass and watched her go in and went threw her car looking for money and found her name that way, sans the Fernandez. But they have to prove it, and they wont be able to, unless there is video of Z and Casey at Sawgrass together.

Where was Casey on the 17th when ZG was at Sawgrass? If ZG was driving her brothers car, what would Casey have found in the car with ZG's name?

IIRC, the cops went to her, she did not come forward. The cops found her name when they went to the Sawgrass Apts. THAT is how she is different than all of the other Zenaida Gonzales's you keep mentioning.

And she was cleared immediately.

But, but they have KC's sworn statement that she was at Sawgrass. LE has ZG's sworn statement that she was at Sawgrass. lol

Okay, I give up.

I can't believe they would let ICA access a computer and internet while in jail.:crazy:

And talk about JUSTICE in the world. Casey KNEW her child was dead and gone, yet she was pointing her finger at an innocent person. You don't have a problem with that?

She was berating the cops for not looking INTERNATIONALLY for a live Caylee and a fugitive nanny, and taking donations for the search. And your outrage is at this woman who was targeted by Casey? I do not understand that.

Morgan admitted that Casey did NOT point the finger at this particular innocent person. Obviously was Casey did is way wrong, but she did not do it to this woman.

Where was Casey on the 17th when ZG was at Sawgrass? If ZG was driving her brothers car, what would Casey have found in the car with ZG's name?

I'm just grasping. I don't think she saw Zenaida at Sawgrass at all, nor saw paperwork.

I agree that every single Zenaida Gonzalez in the country was probably harmed by Casey's lie--just like every Casey Anthony in the country is now being harassed. But to sue for defamation you have to show that the liar was talking about YOU specifically.

And Casey could have stopped this a long time ago by answering a few simple questions. But she refused to clear this woman's name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288