ZFG Civil Case: Casey's Deposition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yikes, someone here said she helped KC frame ZG? I didn't see that and yeah, you're right...I never thought that was true and that would be total speculation from what I've read. I simply pointed out that she (supposedly, I cannot find anything other than WS posts on it and have not searched that deep) worked there and would not be interviewed, but never thought she helped KC.
There is someone else that pointed LE to KSR, one of KC's other friends...Maybe our very own Nitrous, and maybe he said that KSR worked at Sawgrass. Dunno if it was Dante, though, or another friend...and think it starts to get way off topic as far as ZG's lawsuit cause I never thought KSR knew much. Just answering a question another poster asked earlier about who she was...

Thanks. This is what was posted, with the 'friend' being KSR who allegedly worked at Sawgrass:

We will probably never know what it was, but there was some impropriety with ICA'S friend being involved, otherwise why would that person refuse to give a statement about ICA's visits there?

Yikes, someone here said she helped KC frame ZG? I didn't see that and yeah, you're right...I never thought that was true and that would be total speculation from what I've read. I simply pointed out that she (supposedly, I cannot find anything other than WS posts on it and have not searched that deep) worked there and would not be interviewed, but never thought she helped KC.
There is someone else that pointed LE to KSR, one of KC's other friends...Maybe our very own Nitrous, and maybe he said that KSR worked at Sawgrass. Dunno if it was Dante, though, or another friend...and think it starts to get way off topic as far as ZG's lawsuit cause I never thought KSR knew much. Just answering a question another poster asked earlier about who she was...

Went back to see what the genesis was on this thread....yeah, I don't think KSR helped KC, I think she did not want to be sucked in.
Dunno where the thing about her working there began other than it has been posted here over the years...she definitely lived at Sawgrass per police report. And she definitely pointed LE to VickiA, who I think is far more interesting as to some things found on her MySpace that were oddly similar to KC's stories, and children that VA referred to that had names similar to ZG's kids.
I don't think JM is going there, though...don't think he has to.

Well, I know one place the rumor started about KSR working at (rather than just living at) Sawgrass (assuming it is just a rumor)--Cindy Anthony emailed something about it to Dominic Casey. ;)

Sticking to the focus on the thread, I am mad at Zenaida for bringing a frivilous lawsuit when its obvious shes not a Fernandez and looks nothing like the phantom made up kidnapper. If people want to pretend these past few years people thought Zenaida Fernandez Gonzalez the made up nanny was real and this has caused Zenaida Gonzalez so much stress, thats fine. I disagree and am highly confident shes not going to make a cent. jmo

I do not think it's frivilous at all. If you go back to what she endured before she was cleared, its seems pretty credible. How would you like it if it was your name that was put out there?. Also that name is somewhat specific and KC did make a tie in with the Sawgrass Apt. Here is one other thing that makes me think this woman is credible. She filed the lawsuit before the trial. A trial that so many people who think KC is innocent now say was a media circus and a conviction was a sure thing. ZFG and her lawyers had to know if KC was convicted there would be no money to collect. I think this suit is about redeeming her name and firing back. Good for her. ANd she may be the one person that intereferes with KC's money stash in the future becuase now..maybe KC will have collectible assets... money. JMO

I do not think it's frivilous at all. If you go back to what she endured before she was cleared, its seems pretty credible. How would you like it if it was your name that was put out there?.

Her name is not Zenaida Fernandez Gonzalez.

I do not think it's frivilous at all. If you go back to what she endured before she was cleared, its seems pretty credible. How would you like it if it was your name that was put out there?. Also that name is somewhat specific and KC did make a tie in with the Sawgrass Apt. Here is one other thing that makes me think this woman is credible. She filed the lawsuit before the trial. A trial that so many people who think KC is innocent now say was a media circus and a conviction was a sure thing. ZFG and her lawyers had to know if KC was convicted there would be no money to collect. I think this suit is about redeeming her name and firing back. Good for her. ANd she may be the one person that intereferes with KC's money stash in the future becuase now..maybe KC will have collectible assets... money. JMO

Yeah...her name is NOT Zeniada Fernandez Gonzales.

Shortly after the MEDIA PLASTERED her face all over the TV and she willing went on TV crying in her soup. KC told investigators that this particular lady WAS NOT "Zanny the Nanny". This revelation was plaster all over the TV too. AT this point EVERYONE in the Free world knows that there was NO "Zanny the Nanny".

That dude from Morgan and Morgan is another slimy lawyer looking to make money off and gain noterioty off KC thinking he's gonna get some answers to the WHY, WHO, WHERE, and HOW of Caylee's death. And this other Zeniada is looking to make money cause she doesn't have any. I called BS on her the moment she jumped on the Media train.

jmo.

Yeah...her name is NOT Zeniada Fernandez Gonzales.

Shortly after the MEDIA PLASTERED her face all over the TV and she willing went on TV crying in her soup. KC told investigators that this particular lady WAS NOT "Zanny the Nanny". This revelation was plaster all over the TV too. AT this point EVERYONE in the Free world knows that there was NO "Zanny the Nanny".

That dude from Morgan and Morgan is another slimy lawyer looking to make money off and gain noterioty off KC thinking he's gonna get some answers to the WHY, WHO, WHERE, and HOW of Caylee's death. And this other Zeniada is looking to make money cause she doesn't have any. I called BS on her the moment she jumped on the Media train.

jmo.

What exactly has M&M done that is "slimy" and do you feel the judge is also "slimy" because he accepted it? And regarding "gain notoriety" in this, M&M are small potatoes compared with the others who have really sought to gain big money from selling pictures of this child.

And the $64,000 question has never been answered yet. When M&M filed this suit KC had no money, no prospects of ever having any money because no one knew, no one other than defense, that KC was sitting on over $200,000. So the question is still out there for those that think this is a frivolous case, how so when at the time of this filing KC supposedly had no money???? jmo

What exactly has M&M done that is "slimy" and do you feel the judge is also "slimy" because he accepted it? And regarding "gain notoriety" in this, M&M are small potatoes compared with the others who have really sought to gain big money from selling pictures of this child.

And the $64,000 question has never been answered yet. When M&M filed this suit KC had no money, no prospects of ever having any money because no one knew, no one other than defense, that KC was sitting on over $200,000. So the question is still out there for those that think this is a frivolous case, how so when at the time of this filing KC supposedly had no money???? jmo

The Anthony's somehow got $200,000 from donations and paid JB...the money was coming in..interviews, pictures...KC is broke NOW but back then when the Anthony's were going on every station granting interviews and taking donations they weren't broke.

Everybody KNEW they were sitting on that kind of money because MEDIA broadcasted it.

Are you aware a judgment could be made against Casey and any future funds she made EVER would be allocated to Zenaida?

Then, Zanny. Now, George. Take your pick. lol

Seriously, she said Zenaida Fernandez Gonzalez and the dancing around it concerns me. You can hate Casey all you want, but why support someone who is trying to make a buck because her name is Zenaida? There are 9,352 people named Zenaida in the US. Maybe its an uncommon name to some of you, but its not uncommon, and then her name isnt even Fernandez,and no one has a problem with that? Its ok she does not look like who Casey described, just give her some money? Seriously? Zenaida is lucky I am not Caseys lawyer.

jmo

The Anthony's somehow got $200,000 from donations and paid JB...the money was coming in..interviews, pictures...KC is broke NOW but back then when the Anthony's were going on every station granting interviews and taking donations they weren't broke.

IIRC, it was NOT George and Cindy Anthony that received the $200,000.00 plus; it was Casey that received it and still owes the IRS the taxes on that money.

Well it seems the new day has arrived with a new round of baseless, unfounded bile being spewed forth against Ms Gonzolez.

The peculiar vendetta being waged against an inocent victim has dragged this thread into a cesspool and is an embarassment to the entire forum.

ZG's lawsuit, regardless of the "initial" used or not used is because this Zenaida was at Sawgrass Apartments' and either filled out a guest card or the manager filled out the guest card, and looked at an apartment, etc., etc.

This ZG was sought out by the media once this information became public and at that point, this particular ZG was "targeted" to the highest degree that any person has been with regards to this case.

IMO, this ZG has every right to file this lawsuit and clear her name once and for all. When this suit was filled, there was a general public opinion that Casey would be found guilty with murder and Casey wouldn't even make a dime as she served Life or perhaps get Death.

Should ZG win this case, then she deserves every single penny that is awarded to her for what she and her family has gone through, especially since there never was a "zanny the nanny" in the first place. As always, JMO.

Well it seems the new day has arrived with a new round of baseless, unfounded bile being spewed forth against Ms Gonzolez.

The peculiar vendetta being waged against an inocent victim has dragged this thread into a cesspool and is an embarassment to the entire forum.

Whats embarrassing to me is that anyone wants to overlook this womans lies and her actions and say, hey you dont have the name Casey said, nor the looks, but lets give you some money because your name is Zenaida. One out of 9000 in this country. I am OUTRAGED that this woman is trying to ride the Caylee train and get money and yes, I am aware thats exactly what Caylees family is doing and all that, but that does not make this right.

The woman is going to be tore apart on that stand. Hey, why did you allow Fernandez to be published on court papers to describe you when you knew it wasn't you? Why were you trying to be what Casey said? Them being retracted means nothing, its an attempted fraud on the court, imo.

Are you aware a judgment could be made against Casey and any future funds she made EVER would be allocated to Zenaida?

There originally was NO HOPE WHATSOEVER ZG would ever get any money. She just wanted KC to say she did not target her. Maybe it's Caylee's way of saying, "Mommy, please stop lying. You've hurt enough people." Just sayin. But people being people generally do not like liars. jmo

Yes, did you see that huge pile of checks LDB was going through at the trial that were checks CFCA wrote on CA's account? I can't remember what LDB was "threatening" Baez about but it was talked about in a sidebar. Thousands and thousands of dollars worth.

Probably very possible that's were the money went.

I'm confused about all those checks that were mentioned. Did Cindy just accept the loss without trying to recoup from her bank or the payees who accepted forged checks? It seems to me that a person like Cindy would have contacted her bank and the stores where the checks were cashed and try to claim that she was a victim of a thief and try to recover some of the money.

There originally was NO HOPE WHATSOEVER ZG would ever get any money. She just wanted KC to say she did not target her. Maybe it's Caylee's way of saying, "Mommy, please stop lying. You've hurt enough people." Just sayin. But people being people generally do not like liars. jmo

Ok, but Casey could go on and work and pay the judgment against her, nothing is going to change that the court could say, Hey ZG, you get 5k, anything Casey would make in her lifetime, would go to her until it was paid of,. I am not willing to play the Casey was never going to go on in the world and make money again game. As for Caylee shes with God and unaware of the madness, so I am not even going to factor in the last part of that, I dont feel comfy speculating what a dead child could be thinking in heaven.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Starlight86