Votes: 117 76.0%
  • Other/explain/dont really care

Votes: 4 2.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
"We heard it from KC right, then After LE....."

What heard it from LE in the media as they were looking for someone with the name ZFG, KC never said anything to me or to anyone in the media. I never believed the media meant this ZFG I never believed Casey ever meant this ZFG, so how does this prove anything? Casey never spoke to me, LE said they were searching for someone named ZFG then they found and cleared this ZFG.

Even the phone calls from jail came out after this ZFG was cleared and they were refering to LE not finding the right ZFG. I heard about them clearing this ZFG before I heard any of the other continued things Casey said about her ZFG.

That's you. You're a crime buff. You prolly read everything that is put under your eyes about true crime. Just like I do.

KC DID tell LE that ZFG did it. We all heard the interview and read the transcript. She described ZFG WITH details, parentage, contact w/ NY, Sawgrass, car.....

And, when LP hit town, KC was still doing the ZFG thing with him.

And, then RECENTLY, we had the "ZFG and Sam jumped me in the park" thing.

And, somewhere in there are statements that she's been cleared, along with KC doing ZFG and the Sawgrass, again.

Then, we have ZFG going to Tampa General and an eight care crash. (CA's interview)

The fact is, for every time someone said THAT ZFG was cleared, KC has trumpeted ZFG, yet again. She says is wasn't the same ZFG, but she STILL says Sawgrass and Black and PR mix. And, LOOK! She found the details on line. And, NOW it looks like she saw ZFG's car at the Sawgrass THAT day.

Looks NOW to people like she's been setting this woman up for quite awhile, then chickened out on the photo array. She devised a phoney nanny, so she could go stay with boyfriends, whom she KNEW was based on a real woman. Then, she decided to try to pin a serious crime on her.

And, THAT's among those who are current on the case. Meanwhile OTHERS who are NOT current still think ZFG is implicated, because KC gave too many details, and trumpeted it too many times.

Now.. what is the ONE thing that set all this off, and kept it going? Guesses?

Again, I ask this..Say someone falsely filed a criminal report against you. You were threatened and your CHILDREN were threatened. That person knew damned well that you were innocent, and had researched you to make the report sound "real." And, a few days later that person said, "Sorry, my bad!" when condfronted by a photo array.

Meanwhile, you and your kids are getting threats.

Would you say, "Oh, that's OK. It's REALLY everybody's fault but yours.Heck! Anyone can research for three months and then deliberately fabricate a police report.No big!"

Is that what you would really do?

Me? I would've had her arse in court so fast she'd break the speed of sound.

Exactly. Sometimes perfectly innocent people are found guilty and extreemly guilty people are set free. All we can do it try our best, without giving up more of our rights in the proccess.

After all where are we from 2-3k years ago? Someone is accused of something and someone determines based on what they are told if that person is guily or innocent, we just have many more laws to follow to do this in a civilized manner compared to way back when. Outside of those laws we are really the same bunch of cavemen pounding our fists in the ground demanding justice.

If society collapsed we would fall back right into that old form of living, look at all our movies about the downfall of society the fictional movie with Kevin Costner "The Postman" every single one like this hints to our inner caveman......
That is why we have courts of law that are available to ZG to use and the accused have the right to defend themselves against the charge. it doesn't get more civilized than that.

the post above yours was my reply ;-) was it what you expected? :)
Not exactly but close! Actually, your point is better. And Casey never said a word to the media...only to LE IIRC, and maybe family in conversations she may have thought were private. Point is...another attorney wanting to make a buck on high profile case?

That is why we have courts of law that are available to ZG to use and the accused have the right to defend themselves against the charge. it doesn't get more civilized than that.

Exactly, And I agree with some of what Brini is saying too. Trust me I do believe Casey is to blame for what happened to ZFG but I do not think we have a law in place that can really be used to prosecute.

I posted the following on Tricia's thread regarding OUR rights as posters and forum abuse er users.... The thread was regarding Cidny and her taking down threatening websites on the internet "defaming" blah blah blah her daughter etc etc etc..... Long thread :) Now this is really basic information based on general law and not any specific staete's laws. But it explains rather well where I am coming from.

I copied the following from another website to explain some of the legal bits involved:

Defamation is written or spoken injury to a person or organization's reputation. Libel is the written act of defamation, vs. slander, the oral act of defamation.

You often hear "Truth is the perfect defense against libel." A curious notion, not entirely supported by what goes on in the courts. Truth is a very good defense. It may prove an unshakable defense if you have $50,000 for lawyers to defend against a defamation lawsuit. If you don't feel like being on the frontier of legal theory, you should build a somewhat better defense. Add on these concepts:

Avoid the impression of malice.

State the facts, and then state your opinion separately. This keeps things clear in your mind.

All wrong: "My neighbor John Smith is a stinking lush." This is wildly defamatory: an unproven, judgmental ("stinking" and "lush" instead of "alcoholic") statement about a private individual.

Getting better: "Governor Smith consumed 14 glasses of whiskey last night at The Watering Hole Bar. In my opinion he's an alcoholic." The proof is a bit hazy – getting drunk once does not prove alcoholism – but a governor is a public figure with less protection than John Smith, you have clearly separated fact from opinion, and there is no particular evidence of malice.

Pretty safe: "Governor Smith consumed 14 glasses of whiskey last night at The Watering Hole Bar. I wouldn't be surprised to learn he's an alcoholic." This is entirely fact, with no clear evidence of malice, about a public figure.

What defamation is not.
Generally, a statement made about an undefinable group of people or organizations cannot be defamation. Take, "Real estate agents are crooks." It's defamatory enough, but there is no identifiable victim.

"Most of the agents at Smith Real Estate Company are crooks" is getting dicier, but it is still hard to define the victim.

"Smith Real Estate Company is a crooked company." Wham! You have a victim: Smith Real Estate Company.

Quoted from here in case anyone wants to read more on this:
http://www.dancingwithlawyers.com/freeinfo/libel.shtml

Free info btw so I ain't breaking any copyright laws.

and again for anyone interested in trying to find good legal statutes on which to base a claim here is the State of Florida website with all the statutes you could ask for.:
http://www.leg.state.fl.us/STATUTES/

Now that said above take this one small innocuous component:
"undefinable group of people"

Fact: Casey's ZFG Zanny the Nanny is indeed an undefinable group of people er person? :) Well unless ONE exists but that has yet to be proven aye?

Case in point:
The person that harmed me emotionally was Chilly Willy. I get the shivers when I see his presence or hear him talk. Chilly Willy is a mousey little twitchy character that speaks through a beak!

Latitude mods please :)

Now Bring it! Did I slander someone? Who reads this? 1000 + subscribers right? do any of them know Chilly Willy personally? How has Chilly Willy been slandered? 0 because this is a written media. Ok so How has Chilly Willy been Libeled? If anyone reading this knows Chilly Willy has this changed thier perception of him? Has he lost some of his reputation by my words (granted this is a minor infraction here but the outcome shall prevail my case)

Why yes it has.........I've always pictured Chilly Willy as the masculin type with strong shoulders. Oh whoa is me............I will never be able to debate Chilly in the same way again .

I will forever have this picture of Chilly Willy's beak in my mind each and every time he asks for a link , I won't ever take him serious again.

Poor Wittle Chilly Willy

Now that said above take this one small innocuous component:
"undefinable group of people"

Fact: Casey's ZFG Zanny the Nanny is indeed an undefinable group of people er person? :) Well unless ONE exists but that has yet to be proven aye?
How many Zani interviews and their personal information and were associated with Sawgrass were released with the documents relating to this case?

How many Zani interviews and their personal information and were associated with Sawgrass were released with the documents relating to this case?

You know what happened to Judge Roy Bean right? ;-) he tried to be judge and jury too hehe :)

Yeah, yeah retorical question I presume :) , we all know only one is associated with Sawgrass, we all know this is the place Casey reported to have dropped off her Nanny and I for one have always felt she got this persons information from there and I have always felt Casey is really to blame for this situation ZFG has been placed. But she is the definable person cleared by police not the undefinable ZFG supposedly holding Caylee captive. Casey clearly defined the ZFG living in the Kissimmee Motel as "not the one" that took her child and signed a sworn statment to that fact. Her undefined ZFG has yet to be found if exists at all.

Ok guys, I may be off base here but I watched ZG interview. She stated that she just got out of the hospital yesterday, now what I don't understand is how she can check her myspace in the hospital. Do you think that they had wireless or would they let her use dial up in a hospitial???? Just asking, no debate just a question. I have checked on her myspace everyday for the past two weeks and the log in date changed every day. Just something I noticed.

If this helps any...
when I'm in the hospital, I always ask for and get a computer of some kind be it a lap top or some thing called an icebox.
They have them, ya just have to ask for one.

You know what happened to Judge Roy Bean right? ;-) he tried to be judge and jury too hehe :)

Yeah, yeah retorical question I presume :) , we all know only one is associated with Sawgrass, we all know this is the place Casey reported to have dropped off her Nanny and I for one have always felt she got this persons information from there and I have always felt Casey is really to blame for this situation ZFG has been placed. But she is the definable person cleared by police not the undefinable ZFG supposedly holding Caylee captive. Casey clearly defined the ZFG living in the Kissimmee Motel as "not the one" that took her child and signed a sworn statment to that fact. Her undefined ZFG has yet to be found if exists at all.
No not rhetorical. I am trying to define the group per your request.

No not rhetorical. I am trying to define the group per your request.

AH.

Well the way I see it ZFG from Sawgrass has been defined by Casey as "not her nanny" and her actual nanny has "yet to be defined" existant? non-existant?

:)

I am thinking hung-jury.....or the case gets tossed.

AH.

Well the way I see it ZFG from Sawgrass has been defined by Casey as "not her nanny" and her actual nanny has "yet to be defined" existant? non-existant?

:)

I am thinking hung-jury.....or the case gets tossed.
Maybe. But then again defamation involve harming someone's reputation when it is undeserved. She certainly meets that criteria. NOT being the bad nanny causes the defamation.

Like I said, I really do not think she will prevail. But I do think the arguments could be fascinating in this case.

Just a question for everyone. Let's put on ZFG's shoes for just a second. You get in your car and drive to an apartment complex because your family needs a place to live. You pull up out front, get out of your car and go in to the office. There, per management request, you fill out a "guest card". Management takes you to look at an apartment. You come back get in your car and drive home.

In the meantime, some lunatic is driving around the parking lot and, for some unknown reason, picks you out randomly to put into the tale of deception she is about to weave. She somehow goes into the office and gets your information. Not possible - well, how about this? You have been sleeping with a member of the OPD. Call him up and tell him some crazy woman just about ran you off the road and this is her tag number - can you run it and found out who she is? (My brother is in LE and has on more than one occasion run a tag on a potential boyfriend of mine - two seconds, no problem). There are many ways CA could have gotten her name - first, middle and last - correct spelling and all.

Now, you tell LE this is the babysitter, this is how you spell her name, this is where she lives and she has stolen my child. LE goes to Sawgrass and gets her guest card. On her guest card is her key piece of information - her cell phone number !!

A few days after looking at your potentially new apartment for you and your family, you're sitting at home with your children and you get a phone call on your cell phone and all of a sudden you are thrown in the middle of the BIGGEST kidnapping, murder, missing child case this city has seen in a long time !! Your cell phone number is suddenly public information and any nut who chooses can call you and accuse you of anything they want. It doesn't matter if LE cleared her or not - there are some that believe Caylee is dead, some believe that Caylee is alive - doesn't matter what LE says.

It is way more than a coincidence that this woman was THE one picked out by LE. It was because CA chose her first, for whatever reason, to be her cover story. LE can say whatever they want - Her name keeps coming up and coming up and coming up over and over again. Her life is in turmoil.

I go to the store to pick up some milk. Not many cars in the lot, I drive the only gray Ford Explorer parked their that day. Some nut is driving around the parking lot and has decided to dispose of their own child. Picks me out of the parking lot as I am going towards the car. Calls the cops, tells them that some woman in a gray Ford Explorer snatched their child out of the parking lot at the grocery store at such and such a time on such and such a day. LE investigates and through transaction records of the store that day and running my tag connect me - only me - to that vehicle in that parking lot on that day. All of a sudden I am a child snatcher !! My name, my life is turned upside down because I stopped at the store to buy some milk at the wrong store at the wrong time !!

According to records CA had been investigating missing child sites for some time. She had her plan, she had her story, she needed a person to take the fall and she found one.

That dear little child is definitely the true victim in this terrible tragedy and, by ZFG's own admission during her interview she recognizes that all too well. I really find it hard to believe that people would fault this woman for trying to clear her name and her reputation and get her life back in order. She is simply trying to use what is available to her.

What would you do?

Florida mom I whole heartedly agree with your post.

What would you do?

I'd change my myspace to private and I'd back out of the limelight until it was all over.
Clearing your name is one thing, making money off of Caylee's disappearance is wrong.
It's wrong no matter who does it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member