NJ NJ - Zoe Ross, 17, Morristown, May 2019

Skyblueday32

Reaction score
Has anyone looked into Zoe Ross missing from Morristown NJ since May 2019? I can find nothing, even from her Facebook account, friends, family etc that she's still missing. No one seems to be missing her and no updates from police. Hoping she's happy and healthy somewhere!

Last edited by a moderator:
from what I saw soon as I typed in her name she's still missing and would be 20 now. But can't seem to find any details on why she's missing? did she have a rough home life? Do you know anything?

Have never heard of this case and live very close by. i hope wherever she is, she has found some peace.

@Skyblueday32 , can you link to her NAMUS page?

Per Websleuths Terms of Service, links are required to keep a thread open.

After we have at least the NAMUS link, click Report in your post and ask a Moderator to add the location & date to the thread title -- that helps other posters find cases of interest.

Scroll waaaay down for Zoe Ross:

Zoe Ross

Zoe Ross, now 19, of Morristown was last seen on May 7, 2019. If you have any information, call Morristown Police at 973-538-2200.

jmho ymmv lrr

Zoe J. Ross - The Charley Project

ross_zoe.jpg
ross_zoe2.jpg
ross_zoe_ap.jpg

Details of Disappearance​

Zoe was last seen in Morristown, New Jersey at 1:00 p.m. on May 7, 2019. She left school without permission before classes were over for the day, and has never been heard from again. She was reported missing at 1:30 p.m. that day.

At the time of her disappearance, Zoe lived in a group home in Freehold, New Jersey. Few details are available in her case.

If you dig into her past via fb, it seems she was adopted from the Ukraine. I find it so strange that her adoptive parents post nothing about trying to find her. Seems she left voluntarily, but she was a minor. Again, find it odd no one seems to be actively looking or posting about her, almost like they just went about their lives.

from what I saw soon as I typed in her name she's still missing and would be 20 now. But can't seem to find any details on why she's missing? did she have a rough home life? Do you know anything?
Hi, no I know nothing specific. There appears to be no activity on her social media. She was adopted, maybe she had emotional issues, they state she made suicidal statements in the past. I find it very strange her adoptive parents went on with their lives (at least it appears that way via their social media), but post nothing about her missing or wanting to find her. Wonder if she's even still missing? She'd be a legal adult now, maybe she severed all ties?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MomTuTu
Back