Status
Not open for further replies.

Respectfully snipped by me...

The photographer that took Heather's picture watermark seen here:
http://hazy-dayys.tumblr.com/post/30977903689

& watermark seen here:
http://hazy-dayys.tumblr.com/post/30977063411

is in several pictures with Heather in the link you provided:
http://beachmonkey.com/index.php?do=/gallery/set/tjb-thursday-night-afterhours/334354/page_1/

CharlieJ gave a good explanation as to why Heather's pictures aren't on his ModelMayhem profile, but I also don't see her on his website, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, etc...unless her pictures are blocked or private for some reason?

It's ironic his name used is the same name as the Horry County Jail. Is that his given name or one just used for business purposes?

The pictures watermarked with his photog business were posted to Heather's Tumblr Sept of 2012. The link supplied by PTF were pics from March 15, 2012. If they were cool like that, how come there's no mention of Heather missing? Am I missing it? This is not a finger pointing post - no way Jose - just being thorough and pointing out something a bit odd is all.

nosysw.. My daughters have always thought I was overprotective..until I made them read about the Christian/Nesom case. ( Which I think all parents should make their teenagers read about that case ) I have told my daughters and nieces in MB ..under no circumstances are they to go anywhere alone , day or night..till this case is solved. and that I would gladly drive to MB and place them under Mom's house arrest if I hear that they are out by themselves.

FWIW, an arrest was made in the attempted abduction of the girl from Tennessee. They arrested someone matching the sketch and it wasn't the missing Captain.

http://youtu.be/7iHF7NkuJS4

The person who was arrested was cleared. Video surveillance of him at a convenience store in another town at the time of the attempted abduction was obtained, IIRC.

wm

Those 2 suspects are still on the loose, right? (Re the crimes from the beginning of thread 1) I know there's a time lapse but might be worth mapping out their path leading up to the accident, just to be thorough. If I remember correctly, everything was very close in proximity. That kind of an accident, especially with a death involved & suspects escaped the scene, roads were probably blocked off...which would have made the suspects hide out for a bit.

Originally Posted by MaliaMansly
FWIW, an arrest was made in the attempted abduction of the girl from Tennessee. They arrested someone matching the sketch and it wasn't the missing Captain.

The guy they arrested and released does not look anything like the sketch. Still worth checking this capt. out. IMO

Isn't that YouTube newscast from 2010?

Yes, but so was the actual attempted abduction. That's what we're looking at.

The Captain that is now missing bears an uncanny resemblance to the suspect in the 2010 attempted abduction of the Tennessee girl who was vacationing in Myrtle Beach. I had found this youtube vid of this arrest. Unfortunately I hadn't looked further to find the one where he was cleared.

My apologies.

Originally Posted by MaliaMansly

The guy they arrested and released does not look anything like the sketch. Still worth checking this capt. out. IMO

I completely agree with you. The resemblance is eerie. The Captain going missing at the same time/date is too coincidental to not be looked into.

Respectfully snipped by me...

The photographer that took Heather's picture watermark seen here:
http://hazy-dayys.tumblr.com/post/30977903689

& watermark seen here:
http://hazy-dayys.tumblr.com/post/30977063411

is in several pictures with Heather in the link you provided:
http://beachmonkey.com/index.php?do=/gallery/set/tjb-thursday-night-afterhours/334354/page_1"]http://beachmonkey.com/index.php?do=/gallery/set/tjb-thursday-night-afterhours/334354/page_1

CharlieJ gave a good explanation as to why Heather's pictures aren't on his ModelMayhem profile, but I also don't see her on his website, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, etc...unless her pictures are blocked or private for some reason?

It's ironic his name used is the same name as the Horry County Jail. Is that his given name or one just used for business purposes?

The pictures watermarked with his photog business were posted to Heather's Tumblr Sept of 2012. The link supplied by PTF were pics from March 15, 2012. If they were cool like that, how come there's no mention of Heather missing? Am I missing it? This is not a finger pointing post - no way Jose - just being thorough and pointing out something a bit odd is all.

Hi Jersey*Girl. I grew up in MB and am only a little older than Heather. I've moved away now, but still go back frequently to visit family. Regarding the photog I don't know him personally; however, he is very popular in MB. I know he takes photos of lots and lots of people in the area. I know many many people who have been photographed by him. Regarding his name, I'm no authority, however, I'm fairly certain that's his given name.

I am new here. Thanks for letting me join. I did a side by side photo of the abduction suspect and the captain that nicksmom speculated about. Can I post that or is it not allowed?

Hi Jersey*Girl. I grew up in MB and am only a little older than Heather. I've moved away now, but still go back frequently to visit family. Regarding the photog I don't know him personally; however, he is very popular in MB. I know he takes photos of lots and lots of people in the area. I know many many people who have been photographed by him. Regarding his name, I'm no authority, however, I'm fairly certain that's his given name.

Thank you so much! I looked at his work & he looks like he loves what he does. In the pics I've seen of him online, he appears to like to have fun. His pics in photos show an outgoing personality. That's crazy it's his given name! I wonder if he's related to whomever the jail is names aft. Bit of trivia...

Still think its odd I don't see any comments from him regarding Heather. Maybe he'll do that soon, or maybe he already has but his words are secure & hidden.

I love some of his concepts. Some photos are thought provoking. He captures a mood, which is sometimes hard to do when a model over-poses lol. Somehow he shows feeling coming through the pictures. Don't know why he's on MM. He seems better than that. Maybe it's for the connections?

Growing up, my parents and I vacationed at the Blue Water Resort for years during the summer. I've walked to that store I don't know how many times and can think back to seeing lots of young girls out and about late at night walking. Some alone, some cruisin' the strip. Frankly, I don't think it's at all safe out there for a woman or a man if they are alone especially. There are too many drunks, too many wandering homeless, drugs, and predators.

I share the same opinion as many here. Although the circumstances of the three missing women seem to lend itself to the cases not being related, the proximity of things is something that raises an eyebrow. With that being said, the skeletal remains being found that close to HE's residence is probably more than a coincidence IMO.

BD was abducted only 6 miles away and I have to believe that the reason her mother was notified of the found remains is because there were other identifying items with the remains, otherwise, I can't imagine why they would contact her. Just my opinion of course. If it is BD's remains, then it is absolutely possible that we are dealing with the same perp here.

These are just thoughts and assumptions I have pondered. Take it for what it's worth.

The fb admin made an interesting comment about an hour ago. It's under the recent posts by others. It is not about news but an interesting one, IMO.

Can I say that?

Can someone please link to the FB? I thought I had liked it yesterday but am unable to find it... and when I search, I'm only pulling up a group w/ like 150 likes, but th eone I saw yesterday had more like 20,000!

TIA!

I am new here. Thanks for letting me join. I did a side by side photo of the abduction suspect and the captain that nicksmom speculated about. Can I post that or is it not allowed?

Careful, that was done in the Boston Bombing thread with a suspect & another missing person. It went viral when reddit did the comparison. There was nothing at all linking ST to anything remotely connected to ill will against American values, however there was tons of info supplied regarding his depression & what a deep thinker he was...incredibly intelligent. The comparison caused irrevocable damage to his family. They were already hurting badly. The suspect wasn't ST at all, it was Dzokhar Tsarnaev. & ST was found dead from suicide, just like we all suspected.

This capt is missing but there's nothing linking him to this 2010 incident. His car could have gone off a road. He himself could have met with foul play. He could be suffering from depression or something. I'd wait to post comparisons until something comes out linking him. Otherwise, there's only a resemblance.

Another example is the pic on MM of the photog that took Heather's twitter photo - that person resembles Heather in that photo alot, but they're two completely different people.

Thank you so much! I looked at his work & he looks like he loves what he does. In the pics I've seen of him online, he appears to like to have fun. His pics in photos show an outgoing personality. That's crazy it's his given name! I wonder if he's related to whomever the jail is names aft. Bit of trivia...

Still think its odd I don't see any comments from him regarding Heather. Maybe he'll do that soon, or maybe he already has but his words are secure & hidden.

I love some of his concepts. Some photos are thought provoking. He captures a mood, which is sometimes hard to do when a model over-poses lol. Somehow he shows feeling coming through the pictures. Don't know why he's on MM. He seems better than that. Maybe it's for the connections?

I'm not sure as to why there is no comment. The only think that comes to mind is a lot of the beachmonkey people who take photos in bars and clubs end up in photographs for their events and they perhaps don't know the people very well. It's just event after event each weekend. He may have known her very well, but then again she could have been just an acquaintance. Either is probably just as likely, I'm merely throwing out ideas. I will say though it seems that everyone in Horry County is talking about HE on social media, so I'm surprised that someone who knew her hasn't mentioned it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gio1tobey