SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thanks, Farmhand.

I hope LE is looking into where he was on the 18th-19th.

I really believe he is likely responsible for the disappearances of Crystal Soles and Brittanee. He is a sex offender and eventually, he is going to offend again.

Obviously, though, he's not the only sex offender in the area.

I keep referencing back to her Tumblr. My gosh she seems confused, depressed.

Note to self: Delete all photos, bookmarks, notes saved in computers, iPad & cell that pertain to Websleuths cases I follow. Heaven forbid I go missing or die someday and somebody comes across all these crazy cases I follow. I can't even imagine what they'd think! :biggrin

Can you post the link to her tumblr? Thank you...I think this could be important to this case

Thanks, Farmhand.

I hope LE is looking into where he was on the 18th-19th.

I really believe he is likely responsible for the disappearances of Crystal Soles and Brittanee. He is a sex offender and eventually, he is going to offend again.

Obviously, though, he's not the only sex offender in the area.

They should be watching him because of the remains found. Besides that they should be watching him regardless.

The tumblr is disturbing. It made me search for my own daughter's (which I did not find) but will def mention to her to make sure of anything she has posted online! And ~ my stuff ~ omg, clearing up anything right now!!!

FWIW, my family thinks my obsession with crime cases is depressing. They have no idea that I am even on WS!

Just wanted to take a moment to Welcome all of our new members. Its so good to have you all with us. If you have questions you can pm me or any Mod, we are all happy to help.

I turned in the tip to both the FHE admins and HCPD several days ago. Chip Squires with HCPD replied and said the info was forwarded to officers in the field to be checked.

I do know this from going down there and actually looking at the cameras. They are on turrets and can be turned. One time, when passing, I saw two pointed at the water and couldn't catch a glimpse of the third one (on the bridge tender's hut) while driving.

Thanks. Years ago the gatekeeper physically had to be on top of the bridge in a small house to watch for boats, it was turned manually. Now it turns on demand. With the weather being what it was I wonder if there were any strange boats anchored nearby. Could Heather have been meeting someone who lived very close the river, didn't want their car seen and picked her up at PTL and left by boat.

Has anyone thought about having someone casually go to some of the bars tonight over at Broadway and down at Hot Fish Club or Wahoo's down in MI? I know some places in MI close around Christmas but anything is worth a shot. When people have a few drinks they tend to talk.

Tonight will be too busy to talk to employees but I'd go from place to place where people her age would hang out and talk to some of the bartenders and cocktail waitresses in the next couple days.

Not sure if everyone heard but the skeletal remains found were of a 20 yr old male

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

The tumblr is disturbing. It made me search for my own daughter's (which I did not find) but will def mention to her to make sure of anything she has posted online! And ~ my stuff ~ omg, clearing up anything right now!!!

FWIW, my family thinks my obsession with crime cases is depressing. They have no idea that I am even on WS!

This is too funny, Hap! My daughter and son-in-law think my obsession is depressing and strange. And then they will ask about a case they read online. hahaha I haven't disclosed my brand spanking new WS membership as yet, either! I must say this is a well-run/moderated forum with a great group of members! I have lurked for years and now here we are!

So glad my daughter is a grown woman now. I can't imagine dealing with all the social media concerns with teens/young adults. Scary world sometimes.

Not sure if someone already posted but the skeletal remains turned about to be a 20 yr old male

Could this be Brandon Graves (24) missing since 1/2010, or Kareem Ward (22) missing since 2007?? My wish is that one of these families will find comfort that their loved one has been found.

Kaelee

Note to self: Delete all photos, bookmarks, notes saved in computers, iPad & cell that pertain to Websleuths cases I follow. Heaven forbid I go missing or die someday and somebody comes across all these crazy cases I follow. I can't even imagine what they'd think! :biggrin

Can you post the link to her tumblr? Thank you...I think this could be important to this case

And don't forget to place your settings to private on FB.

It said in the news they were 20 when they died

Working on a new thread, will be closing this one shortly...

I found it, thanks everyone! But I don't see any comments that a previous poster mentioned...?

It was under the recent posts by others, a response to a posters comment about cameras at businesses. You might have to scroll down a bit to find it today.

Hoping this case does not go the way of so many others...lots of searching for 2-3 weeks and then not much of anything. There comes a point, too soon IMO, when LE will state searching will be based on tips only.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrimeJunkie82