SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Omg if somebody knows something then they need to speak up! Maybe they're scared or something? If so, why? Is there a reason to be afraid? I say quit being a wuss & do the right freaking thing!

I am new to WS but have been going over this case and I find a resemblance between capt. Robbie Williams who was missing since dec18,2013 and the sketch of the suspect in the attempted abduction of the Tennessee girl. Not sure if I can post links so delete if you must. Check it out, What is everyone else thoughts?

Capt. Robbie Williams
http://www.wistv.com/story/24316944/shaw-air-force-base-officials-search-for-missing-member

Sketch of suspect
http://www.carolinalive.com/news/photos.aspx?id=486429#.UsLcPX-9KSN

Websleuths has a thread dedicated to Capt. Robby Williams. You can find it here:
SC SC - Robby Williams, late-20s, Shaw AFB, 18 Dec 2013
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=10071091

You're welcome,

Fwiw, I see the resemblance too...just need more info to be comfortable with posting a comparison. Unless mods think its ok? Idk...

No, I will keep it to myself. I would never want to intentionally hurt anyone. Who knows, the captain may be a victim also.

Does anyone know if the cameras on the swing bridge on Hwy 544 by Peachtree Landing brought forth any new info? Do they record?

I turned in the tip to both the FHE admins and HCPD several days ago. Chip Squires with HCPD replied and said the info was forwarded to officers in the field to be checked.

I do know this from going down there and actually looking at the cameras. They are on turrets and can be turned. One time, when passing, I saw two pointed at the water and couldn't catch a glimpse of the third one (on the bridge tender's hut) while driving.

I wonder if they looked for other things at that boat ramp. Perhaps cig buds or pop cans etc.. stuff that can have DNA on it.

Out of all the cases on here, this one tugs at my heartstrings the most. I think it's the unbearable anguish I hear in her father's FB posts. I don't have anything to add other than I think of Heather and her family and hope and pray they find her.

Best I can find from Internet searches, Raymond Moody - the POI in Brittanee Drexel's disappearance - is NOT currently incarcerated and in 2012 was living in Georgetown, SC (about 50 minutes from Myrtle Beach).

http://helpfindbrittaneedrexel.com/...ce-a-victim-of-person-of-interest-speaks-out/

Does anyone have any different info on his current location?

I hope LE knows where he was when Heather went missing...

Originally Posted by Jersey*Girl View Post
<<snipped>>
Still think its odd I don't see any comments from him regarding Heather. Maybe he'll do that soon, or maybe he already has but his words are secure & hidden.

<<snipped>>
Don't know why he's on MM. He seems better than that. Maybe it's for the connections?

Although MM seems to have a bad rep here, it is a legit place for photographers and models to meet. It also holds some "street cred" among unsigned models when they talk to photographers about shooting.

As for the photographer mentioned, I can't speak for him and have no idea why he wouldn't mention HE on any of his SM links. Personally, AND as a photographer, if I had worked with her, I would have her photos and name all over my page -- just to help with more awareness. But, each person handles things differently. That's not a disparaging comment on the guy. I like his work.

Best I can find from Internet searches, Raymond Moody - the POI in Brittanee Drexel's disappearance - is NOT currently incarcerated and in 2012 was living in Georgetown, SC (about 50 minutes from Myrtle Beach).

http://helpfindbrittaneedrexel.com/...ce-a-victim-of-person-of-interest-speaks-out/

Does anyone have any different info on his current location?

I hope LE knows where he was when Heather went missing...

http://www.homefacts.com/offender-detail/SC602623/Raymond-Douglas-Moody.html

This looks fairly recent.

http://www.icrimewatch.net/offenderdetails.php?OfndrID=602623&AgencyID=54140

Another website.

I cannot find it either. Im still looking.

Hi, trigger! I am brand new here - read all the rules - so, hopefully this is not against TOS. The post is still there. I will paraphrase what one of the admins of the FindHeatherElvis page posted. They expressed concern about cameras in the area being checked by the authorities and that maybe pride should be put aside and suggested that the FBI should be the lead in this investigation.

Could just be pure frustration at this point. I can't imagine the worry, stress, anguish and fatigue that everyone is going through by now. Although, I too, feel that the PD should be reaching out to other agencies for assistance. :banghead:

Just my opinion. Please delete if I have posted this inappropriately.

Does anyone know if or how long it took the FBI to get involved in the Bd case. I would think after two weeks the FBI would be called in.

Hi, trigger! I am brand new here - read all the rules - so, hopefully this is not against TOS. The post is still there. I will paraphrase what one of the admins of the FindHeatherElvis page posted. They expressed concern about cameras in the area being checked by the authorities and that maybe pride should be put aside and suggested that the FBI should be the lead in this investigation.

Could just be pure frustration at this point. I can't imagine the worry, stress, anguish and fatigue that everyone is going through by now. Although, I too, feel that the PD should be reaching out to other agencies for assistance. :banghead:

:welcome: to WS

We are all frustrated. The FBI will not get involved unless requested by the local LE agency that has jurisdiction in the case and even then they won't take the lead. They will only provide technical and investigative services. Same with SLED (SC Law Enforcement Division). SLED states on their website that they will take requests from private citizens except under 'extraordinary conditions'. Someone on here brought up the Jessica Heeringa case in Michigan where the Secret Service was called in for their technical services.

We are all frustrated. The FBI will not get involved unless requested by the local LE agency that has jurisdiction in the case and even then they won't take the lead. They will only provide technical and investigative services. Same with SLED (SC Law Enforcement Division). SLED states on their website that they will take requests from private citizens except under 'extraordinary conditions'. Someone on here brought up the Jessica Heeringa case in Michigan where the Secret Service was called in for their technical services.

Yes that would be me. I do believe the guy worked for the Secreat service and offered his services in the cell phone resource department. Just something that was worth mentioning in this case. Just mentioned because there are numerous technological things that can be used.

I saw three helicoptera circling near coastal grand. Two circling the same area. o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
imaguppynotashark