SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 - #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is original post with close-up of HE's keys"
Post #527 with close-up of HE's keys

Looks to me like house key, member card, a red (velvet)heart, feather, and possibly a car alarm remote.

I tried comparing member card with all of the ones that my wife has and did not come up with any match. (Lowes Home Improvement, Lowes Food, Food Lion, Champs, BiLo, Piggly Wiggly, CVS, RiteAid, Pet Smart, Office Depot, AutoZone, Burkes Outlet) So, I cannot make a positive ID on the member card. With that info, it would be possible to trace any activity (if any). Worth a shot IMO

I just went through all of my "member cards" and found one that could be a match, it's from Phantom Fireworks (don't judge me!). It's a wider rectangle than most, white with a barcode and numbers below it.

Yep and I feel like it is that person or people affiliated with that person is who aren't cooperating because we have that info plus the info that there was a 3:41 conversation.
So it wasn't even a one way text or message left. It was put out there as a conversation. Whether that means text or call, HE was in touch with someone.

I think they could say they have phone records but whether or not that person admits to being on the other end of the conversation is another story. We could infer this but can they prove it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ok so we have the 3:41 am call that has been referenced several times and each time alluded to being a part of the investigation, therefore no elaboration. We have LE saying 'some are not cooperating' and 'no one admits to speaking to HE after 2:30 on the 18th. So we can probably deduce that LE knows who she spoke to based on phone records, that this is the person who is not cooperating and therefore, we do have a suspect. We just don't know who it is.

I made a very simple web site for Heather. I am an amateur. I don't want to overstep my bounds but I need help with the details. Then I will send it to the Elvis' and ask them if they want me to make it public or if Ladyhawke is on here, she can show it to them. This is a temporary site. I would never let this go live without getting permission. Especially if LE doesn't think it is a good idea. If anyone wants to see it and give me facts to put onto the site, let me know. I will only PM the link so make sure you have room to receive a PM.

Nancy

I wonder where her purse was located, if it is not missing?
I wonder if the person or persons who is/are deemed not cooperating if they
know anything about the location of the purse?
Obviously at one time the purse was missing as per what Terry Elvis said.
Now, LadyHawkke mentioned the important thing is WHEN it was said about the purse being missing. LadyHawkke also mentions nothing else is missing except Heather, her keys, and cellphone.
Where was Heather's purse?
Where is Heather's purse now?
Does LE have Heather's purse?
Why the big mystery and question marks concerning the purse?
It really does seem to be the Elephant in the Room.
It could be a big clue, or not........
but it seems like it is important somehow.
IMOO.

The important thing to keep in mind is WHEN this was said...referring to the NG segment.

I never did find the other news article you referenced. FWIW

I had posted the link to the other reference in my question to you.
Reporters response found here:
https://twitter.com/StephRobusto/status/419268336304664577

Although at this point it appears to be moot.
CarolinaAsh asked the question about Terry's comment on 1/2 broadcast, reporter responded with answer 1/3, and NG transcript with Terry's answer is 1/6.

In order for TE to say her purse was missing he would have to have known she had a purse with her, and he could not have known that,unless her purse is missing from her apartment. He may have just assumed she had her purse. Lets face it, father's don't pay attention to that sort of thing, and in his age bracket, those men assume all women carry a purse because most all women his age do.... It may be just as simple as dad assuming her purse was gone because it wasn't in the car.

If I were a gamblin' gal, I'd say HE's roomie would know who the most likeliest person would be for HE to have a 3:40am phone call "conversation" with.

It's not the time that a reasonable call is made----it's a call that is made to someone that you have a "special" type of relationship with.

I'd think that presumably the roomie might have a clue as to whom it might be and WHY, no???

:scared:

In order for TE to say her purse was missing he would have to have known she had a purse with her, and he could not have known that,unless her purse is missing from her apartment. He may have just assumed she had her purse. Lets face it, father's don't pay attention to that sort of thing, and in his age bracket, those men assume all women carry a purse because most all women his age do.... It may be just as simple as dad assuming her purse was gone because it wasn't in the car.

I have so many handbags it would be an really hard for anyone to know if one was missing! Maybe she used a wristlet and that's what he's calling a "purse" but her handbag was not missing....just speculating

Are they not searching today? :(

Yesterday after the search QUE said no searches today. I saw the post on FHE last night that there was going to be a QUE approved search today at 1:00. For verification I stopped by the tip station set up at Bob Evans this morning and was told that it was approved by QUE but that they were not going to be involved in it. Also, the searchers were meeting at the Chic-fil-a on 501 (across from the outlet mall) which had me curious as this was not near any of the previous searches (that I know of.)

I understand where you are coming from but I would hope a little more thought went into this before that info was broadcast in national media. I know my husband would have no clue about what our daughter may or may not carry. But if she turned up missing and we discussed it (which I'm sure TE and DE did), I would have a very good idea what her personal affects were carried in. I'd be looking for it and if it wasn't with her things we could safely say it's missing.
I know TE could assume things but with such little info out there one would hope anything he is broadcasting is info from their own investigating or info from LE and not assumptions or speculations.
Just my thoughts.

Carolina:

Can you give us any info regarding the search dogs? Any hits, what types of dogs used, etc, etc.

I vaguely thought I had read somewhere that the dogs did NOT hit on HE's car and yet there was a vague hit in an old church somewhere.

You know anything?

QUE's command station was set up right in front of a creepy old boarded up church yesterday...coincidence?

I just noticed that HE has the same star tattoo in the same place on both arms. Some pics it's on the right arm and some on the left.

A thought came to me. We have a phone use of HE's phone about 3:41 AM. We may have a person or persons who are not cooperating.

A scenario comes to mind. What if it wasn't a cell phone number. But a land line to business closing down (she left something somewhere during her date and called them) with more than one person present or - and this is just a scenario - a residence where a party is taking place and there may be under age drinking, marijuana use or something else that may not even be illegal but could cause problems for the participants. Multiple persons present and no one will own up to the call.

Sometimes you can be surprised who your "friends" are when there is trouble.

I wonder where her purse was located, if it is not missing?
I wonder if the person or persons who is/are deemed not cooperating if they
know anything about the location of the purse?
Obviously at one time the purse was missing as per what Terry Elvis said.
Now, LadyHawkke mentioned the important thing is WHEN it was said about the purse being missing. LadyHawkke also mentions nothing else is missing except Heather, her keys, and cellphone.
Where was Heather's purse?
Where is Heather's purse now?
Does LE have Heather's purse?
Why the big mystery and question marks concerning the purse?
It really does seem to be the Elephant in the Room.
It could be a big clue, or not........
but it seems like it is important somehow.
IMOO.

I wonder if the perp(s) are reading these threads to determine what/how much is known. I'm guessing the answer is yes...the perp(s) are reading.

I wonder if the perp(s) are reading these threads to determine what/how much is known. I'm guessing the answer is yes...the perp(s) are reading.

Especially since there are so many guests reading. This is the first time I've been on here, is there a way to make the thread private unless you're registered? I don't know what the rules are on here regarding membership, but it seems to me that the discussions should be for registered members.

Sadly, I would think they are pleased with the lack of information.

Your probably right, that's just creepy! Maybe you should be very careful what and how much you share :(

The FHEFB has just posted a note to all followers to help get the governor Nikki Haley involved.

While I don't see that hurting the case, it makes me fear LE at the local level truly has nothing. I just don't see how Governor Haley giving a response to the family is necessary, but if she can override local LE to bring in South Carolina's bureau to investigate then yes, it helps.

Also helps if the governor can end what feels like a lack of coverage at the risk of tourism.

Perhaps, but no one here is LE so we don't even know if what we are posting is accurate. We are just guessing like everyone else with the same information everyone else has.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
momoxbunny