SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 - #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
im not sure what all can be discussed?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

[modsnip]

No, also JF is a common name there ,too. There's several and this link isn't that one either.

I flagged my post, hoping a mod can set us straight!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Bumping up imamaze and Salem's posts until a mod can advise:

We do not have a person of interest or suspect named in this case by law enforcement. Sleuthing anyone and posting on Websleuths is not allowed unless or until someone is named by law enforcement, this includes public sites showing addresses etc. This also includes family.

We are a victim friendly site and this includes family and friends. No bashing of anyone. No sleuthing or discussing anyone in a suspect manner unless we have a suspect named.

Rumor is not allowed, you can discuss and speculate about anything we already know thru law enforcement and main stream media.

Rules Etiquette & Information

Social Networks

Regarding Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, and other social networking or blog websites: Links may be used to direct posters to view something on a social networking page. But postings on social networking sites are not considered fact; they are rumor. Copying and pasting, or taking screen caps, directly from these pages is not allowed. Paraphrasing is okay. (Exception: If the Twitter or Facebook post belongs to a verified news station, it may be copied. But a link should still be provided.)

Also, social networking pages may only be linked if they are directly related to a case, i.e. the victim or suspect. We don't want to post to someone's mother, brother, employer, milkman, or postal carrier just because they know the main player. We also NEVER link to minor's pages (unless they are the victim). And be sure that the page actually belongs to the person being discussed. Do not link to someone if you are not 100% sure it is the correct person. And if a social networking is set to private and you get in the back way, you may not post what you find. Private means private!

Sex Offenders

It is illegal to use the sex offender registry information to harass anyone. We would never condone that at Websleuths. However, it is okay if, when a child goes missing or is harmed, we look at the sex offenders in the area and post their information, along with maps to show how close they live to the victim. Never even hint at harassing anyone on the sex offenders list. Any posting here about a sex offender should always be within the law.

Please continue here and be mindful of the Rules - found here: The Rules - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Also please be mindful of posting respectfully: Best Practices Dealing with your fellow posters - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Salem

this report says the status is administrative closed until further leads are found...does this mean they are not actively working this case now?

#2 and #4 are male! and not known to be citizens?????

I think that just means they hadn't ran their identification yet (based on placeholder age and lack of address etc) and couldn't say with absolute certainty. Doesn't explain why the date didn't give his DOB in addition to his address and phone number though. Maybe HE had texted his contact info to her dad to be safe.

So either BW told them about the ex because they discussed it over the phone (recap of date, a natural subject to follow could be about a pesky ex? "Glad you're moving on," etc etc) OR HE had told BW that she had some sort of interaction with the 37 year-old or was ABOUT to have an interaction.

Leaving the options that HE's father was worried about her because of the ex, or because of the 37 year-old. It doesn't seem like that line would be a medical issue, would it? TE would have mentioned that nature of concern by now ("needs her medicine," etc).

We can rule out that her date gave either of those names since none of his interview is redacted. (MOO, though)

Hi again, Newbie here,

There's something I read back on another post that got me to thanking about the car being found and correct me if I'm wrong! Did they say a dog didn't scent on the car? This got me to thanking about a case I was on last year were the vehicle of the missing person was found in a parking lot. What should have happen on the car is open the doors let the dog jump up in the car get her scent and the dog should then go in the direction she walked away from the car to the water I would guess. That little bit of info by the dog would have told she boarded a boat most likely? In the case here the dog ran right around and stopped as if the man got in the passenger side of a vehicle. Witch told investigators he most likely met someone and road off. Are am I suppose to be posting this on that page where its talking about the car?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EnvyofAngels