SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 - #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else surprised that the "drama" has not yet been deleted???

The whole thing is just so sad. WS mods need to manage FB and everywhere else, apparently. The world would be sweeter.

I also wonder if Heather might have thought she was communicating with someone, but that person was really someone else using that person's phone.
so you feel it was all texting and no verbal communication? maybe that's why the phone is gone..but it still draws a link between the phone owners, right?

Perhaps, this is LE's way of giving any guilty party enough rope to hang him or herself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

First post on WS as I normally just lurk around! :seeya: But this was my thought as well. Maybe even the family wanted it left up since other users are putting pressure on them for replies and more information. Something useful could come out of it.

What a mess! How am I supposed to get any work done today! :scared:

Anyone else surprised that the "drama" has not yet been deleted???

Not really. I'm hoping it's left there for a reason....that reason being to FORCE the hand of anyone LE might think has done or knows something. Make whoever might know something to get crazy acting & make a mistake.

Just MHO that LE will take calculated risks they think will pay off, if need be

Random comment by me (not really, lol :pinocchio: )

Sometimes people say stuff to set up a reasonable explanation why one's dna, hair, etc. might be present at a certain location (either their own, or someone else's). For example, RAT said Alexis Murphy came over to his camper to smoke pot, and that's why one of her hair's was found there.

In other words, hypothetically, if any evidence was recovered from Heather's vehicle, someone might be publicly attempting to establish a legitimate reason as to why any dna, hair, etc. might have been there.

First post on WS as I normally just lurk around! :seeya: But this was my thought as well. Maybe even the family wanted it left up since other users are putting pressure on them for replies and more information. Something useful could come out of it.

What a mess! How am I supposed to get any work done today! :scared:

Welcome smorg :seeya:

:welcome5:

Am I the only one trying to get circus music out of my head?

I hope, pray, wish, will, and whatever else that this all ends with Heather coming home safely. There's always hope, right? :please:

:bump:
25KHeatherBW-1_zps6ce27413.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/findheatherelvis

http://www.carolinalive.com/news/story.aspx?id=985850

Police investigating disappearance of Socastee woman

Horry County police are searching for Heather Elvis, 20, of Socastee after she was reported missing Thursday night by her father, according to Lt. Robert Kegler with Horry County police.

Kegler said Elvis was last seen at her parents house on Tuesday night and the last time her cell phone pinged was Wednesday morning at 3 a.m.

If you have any information about her whereabouts you are asked to call the Horry County Police Department: (843) 915-5350.

Horry County Police Dept.

Media Thread

Thread #1

Thread #2

Thread #3

Thread #4

Thread #5

Thread #6

Verified members on Heather's case
Creek-Ratz - verified insider
helpseeker - verified insider
LadyHawkke - verified insider

Find Heather Elvis Facebook

Heather Elvis Twitter

Heather Elvis Facebook

Heather Elvis Vine

Heather Elvis Picyou

Heather Elvis MySpace

Heather Elvis Pinterest

Heather Elvis Google+

Twicsy

Etsy

Police Report

Peachtree Landing Road - YouTube

This video uploaded by a Biba KK. If this is our very own Biba, [modsnip]
Just curious.

Thanks BibaKK and Jellybeanz - boy that was a 'trip and half' for me as I drive on the other side of the road - lol. Wow.

Looks very much like a place you'd go to meet someone whom you wouldn't want anyone to know about.

On a note unrelated to today's drama -- did anything else ever come out about the remains that were found during the search for Heather? I probably missed it but there has been so much going on & so many pages!

There was a picture posted a while back in one of the threads of HE in her Twisted Kilt uniform and there was speculation on some ? bruising on her side, but also someone questioned if she had a black eye or "shiner". Anyone know when that picture was taken?

So, upstream in the first couple threads, in an effort to figure out where Heather is, I had mentioned in specific posts how construction / maintenance / contracting often plays a role in these cases.

Here is a random list of duties :)pinocchio:) that one in this type of industry may be directly and specifically associated with, hypothetically of course.

Services: Garage Builders, Contractors, Woodworking, Ceiling Fans, Ceramic Tile, Childproofing, Chimney Caps,
Deck Cleaning, Decks, Doors, Fencing, Driveway Gates, Fountains, Gutter Cleaning, Gutter Repair,
Handyman Service, Holiday Decorators, Lamp Repair, Landscaping, Outdoor Lighting, Lawn Service,
Leaf Removal, Mailbox Repair, Misting Systems, Playground Equipment, Pressure Washing, Remodeling,
Roto Tilling, Screen Repair, Welding

Perhaps, this is LE's way of giving any guilty party enough rope to hang him or herself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake." - Napoleon Bonaparte

I would think LE are well aware of this quote...

There was a picture posted a while back in one of the threads of HE in her Twisted Kilt uniform and there was speculation on some ? bruising on her side, but also someone questioned if she had a black eye or "shiner". Anyone know when that picture was taken?

And when did she fall down the steps?

After reading "drama" today maybe HE has checked out, I have slightly more hope that is the case, I know I would have been scared to death.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cluesearcher