GUILTY NC - Laura Ackerson, 27, Kinston, 13 July 2011 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does the defense attorney think that ineffective assistance of counsel appeal is Amanda's best shot? Just sayin'.

Does the defense attorney think that ineffective assistance of counsel appeal is Amanda's best shot? Just sayin'.

Ha! I used to wonder that about Arias and Nurmi & Willmott.
Maybe Amanda decided to try the same tactics.

Hi All,
I found Sha's testimony helping her mother more than the DT. This is what I find confusing, Sha paints a completely different picture of GH & her mothers' relationship with him, than the picture she painted in her interview with ABC11 on Aug 5th 2011. She now claims GH was controlling, manipulative & deceptive, also that her mum was distraught & wanted to leave GH. Why then, did she claim in her past interview, that GH was a nice guy, very friendly & very charismatic. Nothing in GH raised a red flag to her, she was very comfortable around him. She never saw him angry, abusive or aggressive to her mum, but there was some irritation when it came to LA & GH. She also went on to say that on the day after the murder when she arrived to pick up the boys her mum appeared to be numb.

:coffeews: Morning All.

:crossfingers: Here's to starting on time today....

:seeya: G'Day, Peeps! :seeya:

Friday, January 31, 2014

We'll see who is on time, who is sublime, and who has committed a mini-crime against the Court and the jury and all of us here at WS this morning. It wouldn't surprise me if JG brings not an apple but an apple pie to His Honor.

Online coverage:

http://www.wral.com/news/video/13331969/

------------------------------------

Here's a cute little article about yesterday's "irritated judge."

http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/story?section=news/local&id=9413166

:(

Dad alone again in an almost empty courtroom #AmandaHayes

pic.twitter.com/mRvuVFgzqN

BfULcnQCIAA8kPR.jpg

:(

Dad alone again in an almost empty courtroom #AmandaHayes

pic.twitter.com/mRvuVFgzqN

BfULcnQCIAA8kPR.jpg

I find it odd that both Grants and Amandas trials were like this. A pretty much barren spectator sections. This is a pretty sensational trial, would expect a lot more people in the gallery.

ETA- But then again, maybe that is why both of their trials, with the exception of the weather snafus, seem to be running along very smoothly. Not having to corral a large group into court every day must make things much easier.

What must it be like, to be standing in an aisle shopping items to chop up someone you actually made children with?
Sorry...just looking at him wanting to know what is running through his mind.

Good Morning! 9:15 dr. appt. and back. I'm thinking Grant's home-improvement, mechanical knowledge (U-Haul) made him SO memorable to the store clerks.

Good Morning WS Friends.

I see GH is now shopping for saw blades and heavy duty plastic blades at 2 a.. at Walmart. He certainly appears relaxed.

Working on a new thread peeps, I'll move some posts over for you.

LOL! On Twitter someone said, "Can that piece of s&*t do anything by himself?

:facepalm:
Said this last trial.....DUMBEST CRIMINAL EVER.

This is like watching a class about what NOT to do to cover up a murder.
Engaging every clerk in every store you go to while buying items to mask the crime is one great way to get yourself remembered.....DUMMY!
(I mean come on, wander the store and find stuff yourself, jeez.)

What must it be like, to be standing in an aisle shopping items to chop up someone you actually made children with?
Sorry...just looking at him wanting to know what is running through his mind.

Can't even imagine. He is unfazed. He's discussing saw features with the clerk! He referred to Laura as "fish bait." OMG.

This is 2 in the morning, just hours after killing Laura and AH bringing him his Chick-Fil-A meal. He has yet to saw up Laura's body. And the defense want to sell the notion that AH didn't know that Laura was dead? She was dead in the hall bathroom! Either that, or AH or GH just got a manic need to scrub that bathroom with bleach and throw out all its contents before renting a U-Haul for an impromptu trip to Texas financed by selling a Macbook, etc.

LOL! On Twitter someone said, "Can that piece of s&*t do anything by himself?

:floorlaugh: Surfie I may have a twitter doppelganger :scared:

Was just posting along those lines...see above, haha!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddph