GUILTY NC - Laura Ackerson, 27, Kinston, 13 July 2011 #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
You really need to start wrapping this up, Gaskins. Your time is almost up (30 more mins, give or take).

Well, I'm off for my appointment. See you all for verdict watch...

Jurors need a break to mainline some caffeine...

Im also of the belief that Amanda was the killer! I wish they could have proven that! moo

Is Gaskins taking his two hours all at once? In Grant's trial, they split that duty, one after the prosecution spoke for an hour.

Does anyone else get creeped out when they talk about these murderers frequenting stores that we all shop in? I think BC and "my Harris Teeter" creeped me out the most...

Yes... every time I go into one of the stores where he bought the items to dismember and dispose of Laura I get creeped out.

But he also shopped at the same Target I go to regularly. Walmart doesn't surprise me too much!

What just happened. I was listening but not watching. Did they seriously just take a break in the middle of the defense closing?!

Wait. If Amanda knows nothing, why did she buy & then dump the battery acid in the woods?

090513s_zpsdbbdca35.png
[/URL][/IMG]

I have a question. Why is there a picture of it? lol

Wait. If Amanda knows nothing, why did she buy & then dump the battery acid in the woods?

090513s_zpsdbbdca35.png
[/URL][/IMG]

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

And I think you've just completely erased 2 hours of defense talking.

Hi everyone! I have the day off and am watching at home. Yay. I am concerned with Gaskins closing. I hope to be wrong,but he is planting the reasonable doubt seed. Dislike. Hope the jurors see past this.

AH went to the end of a dead end road near her sister's home to dump the extra battery acid in the woods (thinking it wouldn't be found). A hunter's trail camera caught it & it was turned over to the police, iirc.

I thought the juror told Gaskins he couldn't hear him when he moved away from the mic, he actually asked for a time out? :eek:

AH went to the end of a dead end road near her sister's home to dump the extra battery acid in the woods (thinking it wouldn't be found). A hunter's trail camera caught it & it was turned over to the police, iirc.

omg...finding that out had to suck for her lol.

Ohhh the little water bottle has taken a new position, on the angeled podium.

Will it survive???

SleepKeyboard.gif

Lovin' that little yellow man, Tiger!! Why aren't you sharing your coffee with him, or are you asleep, too?!

Snore, snore, snore.

But Boz is on his way -- Yay!!

Texas had cameras set up to watch for dumping (and poaching?).
I forget what dept., I am sure someone remembers.
Environmental or fish & game.....something like that.
My brain is mush from listening to this :facepalm:

It was kind of a fluke. The Texas Environmental Enforcement Dept. puts up cameras at spots that are popular for illegal dumping. The officer was reviewing the pictures, and of course that one caught his eye as she was dumping something with a chemical warning stamp on it. He had caught the news and put 2 and 2 together when he saw a picture of Amanda and Grant. He then subsequently turned the photos over to LE.

Right now, the illegal dumping charges are on hold until after a verdict in her murder trial, so she can still be convicted of that too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member