GUILTY NC - Laura Ackerson, 27, Kinston, 13 July 2011 #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait.

Did we just skip the battery acid & the dumping of Laura's body? Now we're back in NC?

Did he skip over Amanda dumping body parts in the creek? Maybe I dropped off.

It was kind of a fluke. The Texas Environmental Enforcement Dept. puts up cameras at spots that are popular for illegal dumping. The officer was reviewing the pictures, and of course that one caught his eye as she was dumping something with a chemical warning stamp on it. He had caught the news and put 2 and 2 together when he saw a picture of Amanda and Grant. He then subsequently turned the photos over to LE.

Right now, the illegal dumping charges are on hold until after a verdict in her murder trial, so she can still be convicted of that too.

And this was such a beautiful catch! Such excellent evidence!

I'm surprised that the young guy on the DT isn't more tech-savvy. These things should be up on the display monitor.

pssst Gaskins......the body parts in the creek thing...

so laura had a stab wound in her neck. Amanda didnt see any blood in the apt? yea right!!! Bleach spots on the carpet and the apt reeked of bleach!!!!! Jury isnt gonna believe any of this! moo

He's running out of time, no must tell the condensed Reader's Digest version.

Heavens.

Skip the part where his client was in this small boat with her "scary husband", on a steaming hot day in Texas, and his ex gf's cut up body parts in coolers.

NBD.

Haha I love how the defense ONLY wants the jurors to believe Patricia B about the death being an accident and that she is lying about the rest. :rolleyes:

Why does Gaskins constantly call the reciprocating saw a chain saw. He does know these are two very different saws.

Gaskins should have left out the Randy Miller part, I mean didn't they object to that testimony?

If AH serves a short sentence for the accessory charge (only), she'd better watch her back forever. Somebody's mama might have it out for her, IYKWIM.

I wonder why Grant was on the phone so often with his Mom before and esp. after killing Laura?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname