SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #20 **ARREST**

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just want to say that along with the entire Elvis family,the M's children will be in my daily prayers. I have mixed feelings there. I'm sad and angry for what these children are now going through and for what they will face in the future due to the crimes of their parents. I'm also grateful that the evil has been removed from their daily lives. I pray that the public doesn't judge them for who and what their parents are.

I think there could be two possibilities of how they know that HE is surely deceased without yet having her body. I think it could be soil samples from the Moorer property that were saturated with a large amount of poor Heather's blood, the volume making it near impossible for her to survive that amount of blood loss. OR they seized all their guns and (hate the thought of this) may have found DNA including brain matter or blood inside one of the barrels. Without a body, this is the only way I think a gun could be linked to her as a murder weapon.

My heart breaks for the Elvis family, but I can't stop thinking about the Moorer children. What would it be like to get home from school, and someone, maybe a grandparent or aunt, have to tell you that your parents are in jail for murdering your fathers girlfriend. I don't know how old these children are, but if they are high school age, there is no way they haven't heard the talk about it around myrtle beach. Hopefully, they are taken out of school and are staying elsewhere.
There people not only ruined the lives of the Elvis family, but their own childrens also. The adult family members (at least the ones who have spoken out) appear to be as stupid as TM and SM.

I've never been one to get my panties in a twist over the age difference between Heather and Sidney (grew up with parents 13 years apart, so I would date a man 15 years my senior and not think twice about it if everything else matched up) but I admit I didn't really think about the fact that Sidney's oldest child is pretty darn close in age to Heather. Again, I don't care so much about the age difference between them with regards to the sexual/romantic relationship...but couldn't he see some of his own children in her, making mistakes, still learning, still growing and changing, so much potential? If he couldn't be a positive force in her life, why couldn't he just leave her the hell alone when things went south? What makes someone think, "You are an inconvenience to me so your life is now worthless." She was SO YOUNG.

The gap between the kidnapping and murder charges...Were they waiting for DNA processing results? How long does that take these days? Waiting for any other results? Ballistics? Evaluation of computer information? Determine if items found on property belonged to Heather? Any ideas?

I had the same thought on this...

They served them with the lesser charges first to get them so they could search their home/property for additional evidence. Would 2-3 days be enough time to get DNA results back... I really don't think so, but I don't know???

Anyone know for certain?

I feel like it is some other type of evidence.

I think part of the answer is Terry Elvis. The M's didn't bank on Heather's dad being so relentless; the posters; the billboards; the news stories....Everywhere they went and looked. The neighbors even had the poster on their mailbox (from one MSM picture). Probably more to it than this but IMO it infuriated TM to have Heather's beautiful face everywhere.

YES! He did a beautiful job of keeping this in the news and someway he kept his cool. I don't think I could have, if that had been my family member.

I think Tammy is still angry at Heather because she's been caught and she blames any and all of what is happening to her on Heather. Tammy will tell anyone willing to listen that nothing is her fault. Not now. Not ever. I hope she fries!!! I too hope that Heather was not made to suffer but given what we know of Tammy,I shudder to think about it. Tammy's bday is March 8th. I hope that she spends the rest of her bdays locked up as Heather has no more. RIP Heather <3

I know we're not to discuss a person's physical appearance but seeing the dramatic change in TM from her facebook photo's to her mug shot and then her court appearance tells me she's lived a fantasy life for a long time. Her new reality is not going to be kind to her.

My heart goes out to Heather's friends and family. I am so sorry to hear this.

Mr. & Mrs. Elvis,Creek-Ratz, helpseeker, & LadyHawkke, you and your family are in my prayers.

I had the same thought on this...

They served them with the lesser charges first to get them so they could search their home/property for additional evidence. Would 2-3 days be enough time to get DNA results back... I really don't think so, but I don't know???

Anyone know for certain?

I feel like it is some other type of evidence.

Reading online it is typically 5-10 days, but can be rushed to have it within 72 hours.

Raise your hand if you will never be able to visit Disney World again without thinking of that evil b****.

I think there could be two possibilities of how they know that HE is surely deceased without yet having her body. I think it could be soil samples from the Moorer property that were saturated with a large amount of poor Heather's blood, the volume making it near impossible for her to survive that amount of blood loss. OR they seized all their guns and (hate the thought of this) may have found DNA including brain matter or blood inside one of the barrels. Without a body, this is the only way I think a gun could be linked to her as a murder weapon.

I don't know. They brought in dogs that didn't hit on anything as per LE.

No, I don't think so. LE would not do that since there are still searches going on.

IMO

Floridamom mentioned a body found in Tampa that LE has been very quiet about. Timing wise it would make perfect sense.

I've been searching for updates for the remains located during a controlled burn 01/22/2014 in PonteVerde, FL off A1A. There are no updates yet..

During the presser, someone asked HCPD Chief Rhodes if evidence was found in the Moorer's House that indicated that HE was deceased. Chief Rhodes replied, 'on their property'..

'IMO, LE denied that there was any digging during the search of the M's property.' This would lead me to believe that forensics evidence that verified HE's death was located above ground.' Imo, it would logical to conclude that
this evidence was either HE's clothing located in storage containers, but more likely bone chars, ashes, or teeth located in the M's burn pit.

I'm so sorry to hear the latest news.

Just jumping in to say I'm sending prayers of support to Heather's family.
be8n0p.gif

mbiovm.jpg
Beautiful Heather. RIP Sweet child.
sees_030.gif

As with Alexis Murphy, murder charges came fairly quickly from disappearance to arrests, for cases where victim is still missing. I think (hope) that physical proof of death evidence is strong in both cases. Not enough time has passes as of now, to "assume" they are no longer alive, IMO, even if it seems obvious.

I am torn as whether either will talk. I would say no, as they would have to be heartless to commit such a crime, but also selfish, which gives me a little hope one will turn on the other. A lot depends on the evidence. JMO

I hope LE can find HE's remains before needing to make a deal with either of the Ms. I hope the death penalty is sought for both, if both played a part in the actual alleged murder.

I often wonder though, and I'm by no means suggesting ANY family of a murdered loved one should decline a "deal" in exchange for their loved one's remains, but I've often wondered that if LE has enough evidence to prove beyond reasonable doubt that they in fact have the right person(s) in custody for a loved one's murder, if there is NO DOUBT whatsoever that it's in fact the right person; would/could a family forego a deal and take their chances on someday finding the remains on their own, just to make sure that the perp did get the death penalty?

I know that sounds jumbled and it's somewhat off topic and I apologize, but what I mean is, take this case for example. Hypothetically, could the Elvis family say, "NOPE, we do NOT want you to offer the Ms ANY deal in exchange for the remains. We believe you have enough evidence that she is deceased. We will mourn and grieve and have our services for her, you do YOUR job and nail the SOBs to the wall and go for the DP!!!"

Can they do that? Obviously they want the remains, nobody wants their loved one's remains out there in the wide open or wherever. I just wonder if justice wouldn't at some point take precedence?

I also hope they're not with the family member who publicly blamed the Elvis family ...
:doh:

We know per the dis boards that he had no contact with his parents since the late 90s. That would be a good, away from everything place for the kids to be. I have no idea though who has them. I just hope they are protecting them and getting them help.

Does anyone think investigators already knew what they were looking for when they went into the Moorer's home Friday morning?

Or is it more likely they went in and simply took everything that's normally considered potential evidence?

Okay I'm gonna roll out a scenario, forgive me if it's ugly, but it's something that has bothered me from the start. The back and forth communication between HE and SM's phone from 3-6 am...I believe LE referred to it as "text or private messaging". If it was HE in possession of her phone that would lead me to believe she was NOT with SM up until 6, and free to use her phone at that time....after all why would you need to text or pm if you are with that person....not a likely scenario. So my 2 theorys are:
1. HE met her demise with TM alone sometime after 3 am at which time TM took possession of the phone and began the texting/pm to SM who was not there. A kind of "I've got your girlfriend, now what are you gonna do"
2. HE met her demise with BOTH TM and SM sometime after 3 am and TM took possession of her phone and began taking photos of HE with it and sent those photos via text and pm to SM's phone as a sort of "Photo Documentation" of what they were doing to HE...most likely scenario given TM's personality and fascination with photography (I'm calling it a fascination because she has no business calling herself a photographer-her photography sucks!)

Possibly this? Haven't been able to find any updates re:ID of the body found.

http://tampa.cbslocal.com/2014/02/08/decomposing-body-found-in-palm-beach-gardens/

Hate to be so graphic, but I presume this has been explored before with the CA case... if this body did somehow turn out to be HE, would it be "badly decomposing" at this point?

RIP Heather. I have a feeling it may take awhile, but we'll see justice for you. LE seems to be bringing their A-game.

it was Tallahassee, Pullen Rd. I'll try to Link asap

ETA sorry quoted wrong post!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Raise your hand if you will never be able to visit Disney World again without thinking of that evil b****.

I've never been but after this case, going to Disney World is at the very bottom of my "to do" list. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MelonyAnn