SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #20 **ARREST**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone posted about shots fired at Atalaya Castle at 3:47am on 12/18. I can't find the post now but does anyone have more info or a link about this?

I'm looking at the photos from today's court appearance. One of them shows Mr. Elvis just feet from TM. My stomach is turning in sickness for him. And are we SURE that she's only 41? Wow, maybe she aged a lot last Sept/Oct.

I'd like to know what you guys think.

Was this Sidney's first rodeo? Or was this the first time he got caught?

In my opinion this was not the first time. I personally think he would have had several and maybe quite liked being popular with younger girls. If you think about the things Heather said on her Twitter about him at her work I don't get the impression he was quietly going about his work.

I'm looking at the photos from today's court appearance. One of them shows Mr. Elvis just feet from TM. My stomach is turning in sickness for him. And are we SURE that she's only 41? Wow, maybe she aged a lot last Sept/Oct.

Where abouts are the pics, have you got a link please?

SOmeone posted that Sidney was twenty when they married. My guess is that his parents did not approve of Tammy and that's why the inlays were shut out. I would really love to see an interview with his parents. And if they are normal people with stable lives, I hope they get custody of the grand kids.

No smiling today.

530b78e514f35.image.jpg

Something had to have happened to set this in motion. TM knew about the affair, it was old news. Maybe Sidney did plan on leaving and he did want to be with Heather. This would explain Tammy's anger. What I don't understand is the role SM played in all of this and how could he live with himself since this all went down.

But how does that fit with them running around town that day having sex everywhere? It was late night/early morning when SM contacted HE. It appears this was at least one hour after the IE charge on the 17th, kwim?

And I don't understand SM either. Heather had moved on.... so what was he doing back? Except to lure her and trap her ....................

Salem

I've been here on websleuth's for awhile.....

I have not posted about this case.....but I have prayed and prayed....and hoped with everything in me that she would be found.....alive.....

I was at that bond hearing this morning. I cannot put into words the emotion I felt when I heard the solicitor say they were charging Sydney with murder....

I can't express the sadness I felt seeing her family sitting there hearing these words --- I can't image......I just can't. To say my heart broke for them is such an understatement.

Myrtle can be a very small, 'big', town --- and I hope that there is information that will lead to them being able to bring Heather's body home.......her family deserves that ---- HEATHER deserves that.

I want to puke as I think of the straight, unemotional in any sense, faces of the two people charged with her murder this morning. Unfortunately - their actions have changed the lives forever of so many people -- their own children included. They didn't have a choice in this - but they will pay their own price for the actions of these two monsters.

Sorry -- needed to vent - and knew it would be ok to do here.

Looking at that photo of her. I can see that they are indeed going to turn on each other. He will blame her and she him. She looks a bit nutso and nothing like her other photos. MO

Anyone thinking that maybe a "third person" involved came forward and gave LE the evidence they needed?

Hi! New member, first time poster! So bare with me!

I definitely don't think there was a third party. I think TM & SM are the kind of couple based around emotional abuse by BOTH and that when it comes down to it, they would do ANYTHING for each other. In order to not give up their comforts. That's part of the thrill for them. Think somewhere along the lines of Mickey & Mallory in the movie Natural Born killers.

I think they found some of her personal belongings at their house. Which in turn made it clear that there was a murder. These two aren't very smart so I bet it was an obvious find- a trophy for TM, if you will.

I am truly saddened by this outcome I must say. Sending much love to heather and her family.

But how does that fit with them running around town that day having sex everywhere? It was late night/early morning when SM contacted HE. It appears this was at least one hour after the IE charge on the 17th, kwim?

And I don't understand SM either. Heather had moved on.... so what was he doing back? Except to lure her and trap her ....................

Salem

We don't know about communications between the two of them earlier in December, do we? Maybe she'd been texting him and TM saw it. Maybe she was texting while they were on vacation and that's where TM starting hatching the plan/telling SM he had to do something. That fateful night, they could have been drunk or high (I theorized this before), riding around being vile in public, decided tonight's the night, lured her out by saying SM was leaving his wife.... Pure speculation on my part, but I do wonder about communication between the two of them prior to that night.

Hi! New member, first time poster! So bare with me!

I definitely don't think there was a third party. I think TM & SM are the kind of couple based around emotional abuse by BOTH and that when it comes down to it, they would do ANYTHING for each other. In order to not give up their comforts. That's part of the thrill for them. Think somewhere along the lines of Mickey & Mallory in the movie Natural Born killers.

I think they found some of her personal belongings at their house. Which in turn made it clear that there was a murder. These two aren't very smart so I bet it was an obvious find- a trophy for TM, if you will.

I am truly saddened by this outcome I must say. Sending much love to heather and her family.

:welcome:

Would LE have to be honest to the public about what they found at the Moorers or any other places searched? For example, IF the dogs did find a scent. If they really did any digging. Could they make a statement that is not 100% true?

Perhaps the cadaver dogs found a scent in one of the trucks that were towed.

I keep thinking the sane thing. People cheat on their partners everyday - most don't get involved in a murder. I just don't see how a married couple of three children let's things go so far that they kill a young girl.

I tell ya... it was a crime of passion. Not premeditated or planned. MOO - HE went to meet someone (either SM or TM) at PTL. Things went badly there...and while, still alive, was forceably moved from PTL to another location. During that time, she was killed by one or both...and her body disposed of somewhere else.

The IE charges keep me going in circles with possible scenarios -- some of them too dark for words. Makes me shiver to even consider a couple of them as viable.

Wow, he's so defeated in his demeanor. She'll be happy to know the world now knows she wears a 3X. I can't help but be snarky about her.

That's what I thought when I looked at that picture too.

It's actually nearly impossible to get an impression of his character at all, if we assume that Tammy was in control of both Facebooks. Who is this man?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname