*Arrest* Holly Bobo investigation- TBI press conference 5 March 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who organized the pink ribbons and when were they placed all over town? Did someone with inside information know what was going to come down today?

Darden has had pink ribbons up for holly since she went missing

We know there was a small amount of blood after holly was taken. Yet she walked calmly with the killer to the woods. If the wound was what ended up being fatal, how did she walk away?

A confession by itself isn't enough - it needs to be corroborated. "Bits and pieces" is a figure of speech that fits.

A confession explains just about everything we just saw/heard.

This is what nightmares are made of.

Bh_ufqkCcAA7w08.jpg

It is important that we all realize that there are people in this world that exist and are pure evil. With no remorse or conciounce of what their victim or their victims family members go through. Some of them are so evil they even laugh at their victims while the victims suffer.

It took me awhile many years ago to understand that. It is important to understand and accept that there are people out there like that. It helps us normal folks to be wary of some people and helps with our safety.

Yes and especially when they just get the back of their hand slapped. Evidently someone was always bailing him out. He thinks he is invincible....imo. I'm basing this off the records I saw on the main thread.

I get the feeling that either they haven't found her, or they have found evidence of dismemberment. Not sure why I feel that way - but to be able to prove she was murdered sounds like more than a confession. I think if they had found her body, they would just say so. That's why I think it's something inbetween. :(

A confession by itself isn't enough - it needs to be corroborated. "Bits and pieces" is a figure of speech that fits.

A confession explains just about everything we just saw/heard.

Wanted to comment on my post and also add to the bits/pieces: photographs. I think this <mod snip> may have actually photographed and/or recorded whatever he did.

Just trying to think of how you can prove murder without a body. Just wanted to add the photographs part.

Darden has had pink ribbons up for holly since she went missing

Thank you for answering that. I seen a photo and they looked brand new. It could have been a photo taken long ago and then used today I suppose. Just knowing it is a small town you cant help but wonder what kinds of things are known and settled behind closed doors.

Wanted to comment on my post and also add to the bits/pieces: photographs. I think this <mod snip> may have actually photographed and/or recorded whatever he did.

Just trying to think of how you can prove murder without a body. Just wanted to add the photographs part.

I thought of that, too. Or they found jewelry or threads from her clothing. Someone could have seen something in his house that belonged to Holly.

For all we know, that might be why he threatened his girlfriend's sister? Maybe she saw something in his house.

We know there was a small amount of blood after holly was taken. Yet she walked calmly with the killer to the woods. If the wound was what ended up being fatal, how did she walk away?

Maybe he threatened her with a knife and when she screamed he hurt her but not fatally. I think he killed her on his property.

I hope she fought this ******* B****** tooth and nail. Why was he even on the street?

I'm too sad to even put words together. I can't even explain the devastation I feel right now. I can't imagine how Holly's family must feel.

RIP Holly.

I so hoped & prayed it wouldn't end like this. So many days of thinking about you and wondering where you were.

My thoughts & prayers are with the Bobo family.

:(

Thank you for answering that. I seen a photo and they looked brand new. It could have been a photo taken long ago and then used today I suppose. Just knowing it is a small town you cant help but wonder what kinds of things are known and settled behind closed doors.

The ribbons you saw in the photo were from today. Everyone knew about the press conference.

Oh No,
Dang, I forget, Grandpa of Zach's...I was in the other room, TV is on ABC, WKRN out of Nashville and the news is there, and I heard a man saying please just leave us alone.
By the time, I got back into the living room he was off.
Even tho, some of us may think that Grandpa has bailed him out one to many times, there is another family.
My Heart goes out to all concerned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member