*Arrest* Holly Bobo investigation- TBI press conference 5 March 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe he threatened her with a knife and when she screamed he hurt her but not fatally. I think he killed her on his property.

Would that still be considered in the process of the kidnapping?

We know there was a small amount of blood after holly was taken. Yet she walked calmly with the killer to the woods. If the wound was what ended up being fatal, how did she walk away?

The blood could be from an unrelated injury. ie a knife cut while the cuase of death was ultimately strangulation or some such.

I'm trying to look on the positive side - there's closure for the town and the family - and that county and all of Tennessee got a really, really creepy guy off the street hopefully forever.

@Levi_Page: Mugshot of Zachary Adams, just indicted for the first degree felony murder of TN nursing student #HollyBobo. http://t.co/LLDwwy9qpP

Deer caught in the headlights? Hello ZA welcome to the real world you <mod snip>. Just ranting off your post Queen.

Please My Dear Friends,
Lets all decide when to start with what evidence we have now. There is something I want to say but I do not want to be offensive at this time...
When is it appropriate? I am still rather new to the site.
Thank You~

Offensive towards someone here or in general? Post your opinion.

Please My Dear Friends,
Lets all decide when to start with what evidence we have now. There is something I want to say but I do not want to be offensive at this time...
When is it appropriate? I am still rather new to the site.
Thank You~

If you aren't sure it's probably best to ask a Moderator in a private message.

The news channel was trying to interview his Grandfather, and he wants to be left alone.

What is most horrible, IMO, is that this is one case where the victim was likely still alive when LE got to the scene and when searching began...and yet it was already too late. Most times, the victim is probably dead before LE is ever called, much less before we hear about the case. It seemed if there was ever a case where a rescue was possible initially, this should have been it. JMO

That said, I have always felt this was a sexual crime and that Holly did not survive the first day...

Rape was not mentioned. Not saying he didn't rape her but they either did not find her or what was found wasn't enough for rape charge.

I would bet the farm that she was raped and raped repeatedly. But since 3 years has passed, even if they did find her body, they would have no evidence to prove it.

It makes me sick that he isn't going to be charged with it. Imo, he is guilty of kidnapping, rape and murder.

Sorry <mod snip>!

Oh No,
Dang, I forget, Grandpa of Zach's...I was in the other room, TV is on ABC, WKRN out of Nashville and the news is there, and I heard a man saying please just leave us alone.
By the time, I got back into the living room he was off.
Even tho, some of us may think that Grandpa has bailed him out one to many times, there is another family.
My Heart goes out to all concerned.

Same here, Lyric.

It isn't right to blame or harass innocent people, simply because they are family members of a <mod snip> like this. This was a choice Zach Adams made, not his parents or grandparents. How would any single one of us feel if we learned our child or grandchild may have done something so horrific? Wouldn't YOU want to be left alone to try to deal with everything you must be thinking and feeling?

Compassion is free, folks.

Wouldn't H.Sullivan be able to identify him as her attempted kidnapper if he was involved in that situation too?

I would bet the farm that she was raped and raped repeatedly. But since 3 years has passed, even if they did find her body, they would have no evidence to prove it.

It makes me sick that he isn't going to be charged with it. Imo, he is guilty of kidnapping, rape and murder.

Sorry <mod snip>!

Yep :banghead:

I'm also feeling relieved that the TBI and FBI had a theory and somehow the "bits and pieces" clicked into place. Over time all the evidence and maybe even the motive will come out, and somehow that's strangely comforting. So much better than just trying to pull theories out of mid-air.

Really, when you get an indictment like this, the case starts all over again and we can deal more with the facts and less with speculation.

I'm really happy that people on Facebook can shut up about Clint!!! At least I hope they will.

sheesh I read the wrong post to answer... I didn't know when it would be the right time to start talking about our theories since the announcement that Holly is now living beyond the Sunset.

I asked on the other thread right before it got closed. Its going to bug me all night unless I know.

Can someone explain what was meant by a grand jury member having to have 6 degrees of separation from the suspect?

Like how in the world would anyone know that? Your cousin of a cousin could be related so how would one know?

Same here, Lyric.

It isn't right to blame or harass innocent people, simply because they are family members of a like this. This was a choice Zach Adams made, not his parents or grandparents. How would any single one of us feel if we learned our child or grandchild may have done something so horrific? Wouldn't YOU want to be left alone to try to deal with everything you must be thinking and feeling?

Compassion is free, folks.

Thank you so much Kat, that is exactly what I meant. :loveyou:

I asked on the other thread right before it got closed. Its going to bug me all night unless I know.

Can someone explain what was meant by a grand jury member having to have 6 degrees of separation from the suspect?

Like how in the world would anyone know that? Your cousin of a cousin could be related so how would one know?

Doesn't automatically mean relatives...could be distant family, friends, friends of friends, co-workers, employers, etc etc.

I just clicked on the news and heard of the charges. I&#8217;m so very sad for the loss of such a beautiful young life. Rest in Peace Holly, may you now live among angels.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ambermotko