GUILTY SC - Angela 'Angie' Pipkin, 32, Aynor, 17 Jan 2014

And this is the best we've got so far. I'd hate to have to investigate this with this info. Like a 4 hour time frame between daylight and dark for dropping her off?

I agree that we need much more information about the last time she was seen. And if there is any information that exists about her plans for that day.

It could just be the way it was reported, but I am so confused if after getting ice cream, whether or not that was the point where someone sensed something could be wrong or not. Like was the ice cream being gotten for everyone or was it just like someone going to a store for a bit and noticed she had left.

But then why mention she was gone afterwards if that was expected. We just need much more to better understand.

Don't know what the fb rules are on this thread but there is a new status update on the find Angie pipkin fb page

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You can find all the rules right here: The Rules - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Our Social Media rule is as follows:

Social Networks

Regarding Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, and other social networking or blog websites: Links may be used to direct posters to view something on a social networking page. But postings on social networking sites are not considered fact; they are rumor. Copying and pasting, or taking screen caps, directly from these pages is not allowed. Paraphrasing is okay. (Exception: If the Twitter or Facebook post belongs to a verified news station, it may be copied. But a link should still be provided.)

Also, social networking pages may only be linked if they are directly related to a case, i.e. the victim or suspect. We don't want to post to someone's mother, brother, employer, milkman, or postal carrier just because they know the main player. We also NEVER link to minor's pages (unless they are the victim). And be sure that the page actually belongs to the person being discussed. Do not link to someone if you are not 100% sure it is the correct person. And if a social networking is set to private and you get in the back way, you may not post what you find. Private means private!

Hope that helps,

Salem

LE is apparently not willing to be involved. Which means all the expenses such as printing flyers etc. will have to be borne by the family.-

Why not?? Hope it's not for the reason I'm thinking....

Why not?? Hope it's not for the reason I'm thinking....

That was at the beginning, and I don't know why. At first the family was very much at sea about what to do and that may have had something to do with taking a while to get the story into the news.

Being trying to find more news on Angie and there doesn't seem to be any :-( I hope the police are trying to find her.

Sent from my SCH-S738C using Tapatalk

A is 707 Gun Shop and B is Wilco. They are half a mile apart and would take about 10 minutes to walk.

vaqu6avu.jpg

Sent from my SCH-S738C using Tapatalk

Saturday, March 1 there will be a candlelight vigil held for missing woman Angie Pipkin, and others missing from Horry County at 7 p.m. in Aynor Town Park.

Family members of Aynor's missing Zack Malinowski are organizing the event.

Horry County has a number of current missing person's cases. More information on those cases can be found here: http://www.wmbfnews.com/story/24331448/questions-surround-the-human-remains-found-on-tidewater-rd

http://www.wmbfnews.com/story/24813...for-angie-pipkin-others-missing-from-horry-co

I hope this can be posted here... came from the official FB page of HCPD....

Randy Gale Robinson was arrested by Detectives with Horry County Police Department yesterday and charged with Obstruction of Justice in connection with the disappearance of Angela Pipkin. The charge stems from misleading information given to Detectives during the course of their investigation.

Horry County police have arrested Randy Gale Robinson, after serving a search warrant on Sullivan Drive in connection with the disappearance of Angela Pipkin, and charged him with her murder.

Man charged with murder of Angie Pipkin

Man, Horry County LOVES to hit em with that Obstruction of Justice charge then follow up with murder charges. Good for them. It seems to work pretty well. I hope justice is served for Angie, and I hope she's found soon so she can properly be laid to rest. I hope that for her and her Horry Co. missing sister, Heather Elvis. :please:

Man, Horry County LOVES to hit em with that Obstruction of Justice charge then follow up with murder charges. Good for them. It seems to work pretty well. I hope justice is served for Angie, and I hope she's found soon so she can properly be laid to rest. I hope that for her and her Horry Co. missing sister, Heather Elvis. :please:

And Zach, Amber (family gets answers since she's been found) and Britnee.....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abcdowpp1
Back