Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the end, it will probably turn out that the plane flew over many countries, indeed showed up on these countries' radar, but the countries made no mention to Malaysia b/c they "weren't asked to."

Improbable to impossible.

Here's another article:

http://mashable.com/2014/03/17/malaysia-airlines-escape-radar/

Did Malaysia Airlines Plane Escape in the 'Shadow' of Another Jet?

Nope..

Forming up at night is hard enough ... but to do it with two large airliners, with no radar, at night, without the power and speed to close the distance between the aircraft (Lets keeps in mind that the SIA jet would be doing a constant Mach .85ish as well, which is pretty much top speed for both jets) with with the "Lead" unaware that someone was trying to form up right smack bang underneath him makes it myth busted I'm afraid...

I do see the "shadowing" theory being the plot for the next blockbuster movie. If it hasn't been done already. Question. Why doesn't Malaysia hand this over to the FBI? I mean they already have egg on their face. Why not save face? Then again I am engaging in "western" thinking. Lordy :banghead:

Not sure if this has posted yet:

BBC News Asia ‏@BBCNewsAsia 1m

Chinese relatives of #MH370 passengers threaten hunger strike if Malaysia fails to provide accurate information http://bbc.in/1p7HbVj

Not sure if this has posted yet:

BBC News Asia ‏@BBCNewsAsia 1m

Chinese relatives of #MH370 passengers threaten hunger strike if Malaysia fails to provide accurate information http://bbc.in/1p7HbVj

Poor folks. I cant even imagine what it's like for Family. Man up Malaysia or step aside :banghead:

WOW.....now this does look promising as something a bit concrete...especially since it seems like there was quite a few witnesses to this........

the time would probably fit in as well.......of to look at some maps.

[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Addu_City"]Addu City - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kudahuvadhoo"]Kudahuvadhoo - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

shrk.gif

That wasn't it, but ty so much for trying.

The one I am talking about seemed like the guy who made it was a conspiracy theorist.
It had the plane turning off the transponder in the gulf of Thailand and then disappearing.

Was that where 2 planes disappeared?

Sigh. Nothing makes sense. I was just thinking, what if it landed somewhere in Thailand or even in Malaysia, but then what would be the point of that?

As far as cargo is concerned (perhaps there was some cargo on the plane), but how did that cargo get to Kuala Lumpur in the first place? The cargo either originated in SouthEast Asia, or it got to Kuala Lumpur somehow (probably by ship). If it was transported to Kuala Lumpur by ship, wouldn't it have been easier to just take that cargo by ship to someplace closer to the area they wanted it....for example, by ship to Iran and then smuggle through Iran.

If it was some cargo that originated in SouthEast Asia - what could it be? That was so vital that they formed this VERY RISKY, complicated, outrageous plan to hijack a 777.

Also the matter of private planes - they could have just gotten a private plane. SOmeone mentioned it might not have fit in private plane, but then they could have just gotten 2 or 3 private planes, bribed ppl. to load it.

Was there a high-value passenger on that plane that they wanted for some reason or another? (I have theorized maybe a scientist or something?) I guess we will wait and see on that, what Malaysia says they've found re: passengers.

The thing that makes the most sense to me as of now, is that they wanted to do a "test run," and that is a scary thought.

For example, test getting onto the flights. Test getting shoe-bomb or whatever on the flight. Test getting into cockpit. Test the flying aspects of going undetected by radar. Test what kind of response different countries have in regards to seeing something on radar (will they shoot it down?). Etc..

And if it is something like Al-Qaeda, their ultimate plans are probably to target US. SO what if this was a test, done on a "test" airline - for the ultimate goal of next time hijacking an American airline, with American passengers?

Hijack some flight leaving from KL again, or Bangkok. Take the passengers and hold them hostage.

Scary thought.

This is a criminal investigation. Shouldn't witnesses, particularly EYEWITNESSES at least be interviewed and weeded out, if necessary? Maybe Maldives islanders were having a group hallucination............or maybe not. If they are not interviewed, perhaps it's because "some agency" already knows the fate of the aircraft. jmo jmo

I never understood the thinking behind a hunger strike....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hear me out or I will starve myself and you will have that on your hands? Desperate measure to be heard and for outsiders to notice too?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-14540696

Unlike other protests, a hunger strike has no direct effect on the intended target. The protester suffers, not the person protested against. The protester relies on the moral force of their actions, or the publicity value, to achieve something.

The idea of hunger as political protest has experienced a renaissance in the recent past, says Prof Sharman Apt Russell, author of Hunger: An Unnatural History.

It was revived by the suffragettes in the UK at the beginning of the 20th Century. In July 1909, when a doctor asked jailed suffragette Marion Wallace-Dunlop what she would eat for dinner, she replied in defiance: "My determination."

"It has become an established cultural form of seeking justice in the 20th Century," says Prof Russell.
She warns that a hunger strike needs the oxygen of publicity but interest will wane if the cause at stake does not withstand public scrutiny.

Hunger strikes have been used by both violent and non-violent movements, and some have been more successful than others at bringing about change.

This is a criminal investigation. Shouldn't witnesses, particularly EYEWITNESSES at least be interviewed and weeded out, if necessary? Maybe Maldives islanders were having a group hallucination............or maybe not. If they are not interviewed, perhaps it's because "some agency" already knows the fate of the aircraft. jmo jmo

Even the coordination of investigation seems chaotic to me.
I'm hoping that's just because I'm on the outside with very little real information...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hear me out or I will starve myself and you will have that on your hands? Desperate measure to be heard and for outsiders to notice too?

Yep. That is a lot of people to allow the World to see dying a very slow and painful death. It is not a pleasant way to go. The people not eating simply want the truth and not manipulated answers.

While some think of this as non-violent, I do not. I know what happens to a body when one does not eat. It is violent, to the self, but the idea is, that violence reflects on those choosing not to do what is demanded.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther