SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #29***ARREST**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have been hesitant to mention because I thought it was too far fetched of an idea , but have decided what the heck. While trying to think where TM might of thought a good place would be to dispose of Heather or her belongings , I kept thinking of what a Disney fanatic she is and where would a Disney fanatic want to hide something . " Hidden Mickey " immediately popped into my mind, so I went on Google earth and looked for an area around MB that might look like a Hidden Mickey. Maybe I am just imagining this, but in between Hwy 501 , International Drive and Hwy 31 , I can see an area that looks like a Mickey head. I don't know how to include the image so have included an attachment
Does anyone else see this ? And is this too far fetched ?

Holy Moly! I saw it right off the bat. You could be onto something here escape. In this day and age nothing is far fetched to me. Good thinking.

I was going to stay with alcohol with this, but maybe cocaine?

not cocaine- it can make you hyper

alcohol can alter perception, but slows reflexes.

Meth- probably

anything mixed with a mental illness

imo

Have been hesitant to mention because I thought it was too far fetched of an idea , but have decided what the heck. While trying to think where TM might of thought a good place would be to dispose of Heather or her belongings , I kept thinking of what a Disney fanatic she is and where would a Disney fanatic want to hide something . " Hidden Mickey " immediately popped into my mind, so I went on Google earth and looked for an area around MB that might look like a Hidden Mickey. Maybe I am just imagining this, but in between Hwy 501 , International Drive and Hwy 31 , I can see an area that looks like a Mickey head. I don't know how to include the image so have included an attachment
Does anyone else see this ? And is this too far fetched ?

anything is possible with these wierd people, but TM "LOVES" mickey land and IMO she would never allow HE even in death to be anywhere near her beloved Mickey..........unless it was a mistake and Karma bites Tm butt!
<Mod Snip>

Working on a new thread, will be closing this one shortly...

anything is possible with these wierd people, but TM "LOVES" mickey land and IMO she would never allow HE even in death to be anywhere near her beloved Mickey..........unless it was a mistake and Karma bites Tm butt!
<Mod Snip>

You have a point about TM's love for Mickey.

Even crazier if they did leave Heather in that "Mickey" zone and SM's tie was a hint...okay I am a little out of it tonight on pain pills, lol.

IMO...if SM and Heather had broken up in or around late October...why the murder, unless SM was trying to reconnect on 12/17-12/18? It does not sound like they kept in touch in between, unless SM was using various pay phones so that LE can't be sure. So to me, it seems like SM really did call Heather in the morning hours of the 18th to try to win her back or at least see her. And got busted. I just can't imagine, even with these two, to just up and decide to track down Heather and murder her, after dinner and a movie, for example, without a new trigger. I think this was all "planned" such as it was, after 1:30am. And that except for managing to hide Heather successfully so far, they seem to have made a mess in everything else.

JMO but if ANY of Heather's blood turned up on clothing, in truck or or their home, combined with the texts, calls and whatever else LE has, along with the fact that Heather has not been seen or heard from since, I would be able to convict them for murder.

JMO

I think HE calling his cell phone was the trigger and the rage began.

Meth, and probably any drug classified as a stimulant .IMO

The day after the murder, does anyone know when TM started her social media? Did she sleep all day or up like in a manic episode?

How many people knew SM was handcuffed every night for 6 months?
and allowed it??? WOW SM is a strange one also!

Just thinking out loud if TM said to SM kill her and prove you love me!

There you have it! Boom!

It was obscene and Heather certainly didn't consent!

But that's not what they're charged with.

My original remark on the IE issue was that it's concerning you can be arrested and charged for saying you had sex in a car, and that there must be some other evidence (as in surveillance footage) for this to make sense. When I referenced it again, the issue of sending photos as a case for IE was raised.

But they're different offenses.

I do believe LE is simply using the IE, and any associated texting of those activities, to show an intent to harass Heather as part of TM's vengeance mission. But LE would have to have sought out corroborating evidence to get its IE charges. This could, IMO, lead to the defense claim that LE was/is working to set up the M's, when the obstruction charges might/would have sufficed for an arrest.

ADHD medication are amphetamine stimulants.

not all of them. Strattera is not a stim, and either is Intuniv. Intuniv is time release tenex (blood pressure med).

Stimulants don't make you want to kill someone. There are more problems with Strattera in terms of anger. Caffeine is a stimulant

I still wonder if Heather wasn't followed on the 17th-like TM didn't know where she was living now,but knew her old addy so she staked it out and found Heather picking up the mail.
Then she followed her to her new place (maybe Heather moved there after the threats from TM). Maybe Heather knew they were away in CA still and figured she'd never find her??
Maybe TM was watching when she was picked up for her date??Maybe she was waiting when she returned.
If it was close to PTL maybe all the pngs would be from the same tower. Could that payphone be near Heathersnew place?? Did she have SM call and was watching while he did to see what kind of a reaction (if she still "loved" him)
It seems a little odd that they were in a relationship from Jun-Oct and only supposedly did it 3 times???or was it only 3 times in the vehicle???

I think they planned the whole thing on the cross-country trip to Cali.
Came back..took a few days to find out Heather's schedule, that the roomie ws out of town...that she had a date. It's odd that Sid's phone call came right after she was dropped off. They were probably following her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
uncommongrackle