Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok...Here is my take. Lets hone in on just the picture on the left. Lets suppose for whatever reason they only had a short picture of the guy on the left. Well, I can see where they placed that picture over the picture of the guy on the right for that one. HOWEVER, WTH? Why in the world if they have a full shot of 1 guy they cant have a full shot of the other guy.

This guy on the left (on top) had a shoe bomb. Thats why. They didnt want to show his legs and shoes.

Thats all i got. LOL

I can't breathe, lol. Holy moly that's awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not believing that BOTH pilots were in on it, then one would be taken out of his seat to make sure he was not able to notify ATC! That is a given, no thinking on that! A very experienced pilot was brought in to help fly this plane, probably with more experience than the captain, and the know- how to do the high climb. Fast dive, stay in the shadows of another plane, and most definitely fly the difficult pattern this plane took. Someone in an important place had to be the KEY to their success! A person to yo , the beer on radwe, ok

Ok, this has been bugging me.

Malaysia Airlines and the case of the missing legs
By Terri Rupar
March 12 at 2:32 pm

...The New Straits Times reports that Malaysian police said there was no purposeful doctoring of the photographs -- the photo of one man was simply placed on top of the photo of the other when they were photocopied....

So one photo was placed on top of the other? :waitasec:

<respectfully snipping out museum-quality artwork here>

I haven't paid too much attention to the chopped legs photos until just now. (Have missed parts of each thread in order to try to stay current.) But this explanation by the authorities is either too simplified or an outright lie.

Notice the horizontal white line going across the hips of the legless guy where the fake legs are added on. The top of the line is crisp, like when a piece of white copy paper has been carefully placed over part of a photo so as to cover it. The bottom part of the horizontal line is more ragged, as when a photo has been 'bent' in half to photocopy a different pair of legs onto the other photo.

If the two photos had simply been superimposed upon each other, there'd be NO white copy paper line going horizontally across the doctored photo. For some reason Malaysian authorities wanted this guy's legs covered. Shoe bomb? Possibly, or something else at his feet.

I haven't paid too much attention to the chopped legs photos until just now. (Have missed parts of each thread in order to try to stay current.) But this explanation is either too simplified or an outright lie.

Notice the horizontal white line going across the legless guy where the fake legs are added on. The top of the line is crisp, like when a piece of white copy paper has been carefully placed over part of a photo as to cover it. The bottom part of the horizontal line is more ragged, as when a photo has been 'bent' in half to photocopy a different pair of legs onto the the other photo.

If the two photos had simply been superimposed upon each other, there'd be NO white copy paper line going horizontally across the doctored photo. For some reason Malaysian authorities wanted this guy's legs covered. Shoe bomb? Possibly, or something else at his feet.

I agree it's odd but at this moment isn't it a moot point?

Ok, this has been bugging me.

Malaysia Airlines and the case of the missing legs
By Terri Rupar
March 12 at 2:32 pm

...The New Straits Times reports that Malaysian police said there was no purposeful doctoring of the photographs -- the photo of one man was simply placed on top of the photo of the other when they were photocopied....

So one photo was placed on top of the other? :waitasec:

I don't understand how doing that could cause that. Look at my experiment below.

Now let's put one photo on top of the other and photocopy it.

That explanation makes no sense to me. Can someone explain how I'm thinking wrong on this? :waitasec:

Anyone who would like a framed copy of my art work can contact me for my Paypal account number. Each one is $1,000 and comes in a beautiful $10 frame.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:phew, thank goodness, I can rest easy now, knowing that a handless , photo-shopped and possible shoe bomber is being looked at. lol

BTW, it would take me days to figure out how to draw and post.:facepalm:

I agree it's odd but at this moment isn't it a moot point?

JMO, but not to me. I believe the plane was hijacked and taken to a secret location. (Also am beginning to suspect the Malaysian gov't may know more than they are wanting to let on.)

ETA: just b/c one has a shoe bomb doesn't mean one has to USE it.

I disagree. ELT's do not have an available option to be switched off.. Yes, there are limitabilities with the ELT in it could for various reasons fail to work, or be at a depth underwater that disallows the ping to be successfully transmitted and received. But as I said it does not have the available option for someone to turn it off...jmo.

**Please forgive the limitations that come w/my posting via mobile ATM**

That's because an ELT works on a special battery to survive crashes. It's not an electrical part of the plane that needs to be controlled. But I think it could be tampered with - it has to be activated but has some sort of control to keep it from being accidentally activated. I would imagine there is some way to disable an ELT if you wanted to, but I don't know. Either way, the pilot doesn't need control over the ELT. He does need control of the electrical system of the airplane.

I dont understand that photoshopping thing at all, but I have trouble seeing it as sinister - it's so poorly done that I have to believe it was some sort of mistake. Not a photocopy mistake, but maybe when they were isolating and examining the still shots from the video, they moved some things around weirdly on a computer program.

http://www.startribune.com/world/251359901.html

bbm
"The Telegraph newspaper in London carried a report showing a transcript of the conversation between the pilots and traffic control before the plane disappeared. The paper said it may have been noteworthy because one of the pilots repeated his altitude about the same time a transponder was turned off.

Peter Marosszeky, an aviation expert at the University of New South Wales in Australia, cautioned against reading too much into the transcript as pilots occasionally repeat themselves.

"I've sat through many thousands of flights myself and it's not something that would really strike me as unusual," he said.

Without being able to hear the inflection in the pilots' voices, it's very difficult to determine whether anything said is truly noteworthy, he added.

"I'd love to hear the actual voice level of communication to see if there's any level of anxiety that might have been driving the pilot to say what he did," he said."

I dont understand that photoshopping thing at all, but I have trouble seeing it as sinister - it's so poorly done that I have to believe it was some sort of mistake. Not a photocopy mistake, but maybe when they were isolating and examining the still shots from the video, they moved some things around weirdly on a computer program.

That they had to adjust the bottom half to make the two sides precisely line up to the top photo is what makes me think it WAS purposeful and therefore suspicious. That sort of precision isn't random. JMO

I agree it's really a poor job. But I don't understand why not issue "oh yeah, we screwed that up, oops. Here's the actual full picture of the guy". They must have a photo with his actual legs. It's just so strange.

Are there any land searches taking place in the Chitral mountains area?

That they had to adjust the bottom half to make the two sides precisely line up to the top photo is what makes me think it WAS purposeful and therefore suspicious. That sort of precision isn't random. JMO

No doubt about it. And why in the world do we always receive the absolute grainiest pictures they can produce. I can maybe understand protecting secret sattelites but this is ridiculous. A 4 year old kid could take a clearer picture on their Mickey Mouse camera.

And whats the deal with what the guy on the right is carrying that is especially blurred out. Looks like a uni-bomber package to me. LOL

And what about that Shirt design on the guy on the right's right upper shoulder area. WTH? I know of no T-shirt design with that pyschodelic crap only on the shoulder area.

The whole thing is beginning to stink.

From page five (100 posts per page) I've scrolled through really fast because I'm logging off to actually listen closely to the news. Not to mention I must have suffered brain damage recently because I'm reading at a snail's pace (but while doing laundry all day too).

Anyway, when the ELT subject came up I wasn't fully engaged in listening to the person on TV until it was too late. He said something about salt water that I missed but seemed to think one ELT at least should have released a signal if upon crashing in the water.

On another topic I replied to earlier, the pilots possibly fighting, (that Derryn Hunch later responded to), my husband also told me today that he too has heard of crashes that were caused by pilots who were in the midst of arguments over varied subjects. He added it is a very rare occurrence though as far as he knows.
It is hard for me to imagine that idiotic behavior while flying an airplane. I'd think pilots would try/want to keep their cool while flying an airplane because their lives are on the line too. People are unpredictable at times that's for sure. I'll defer to the opinions of those whose world that is or once was.
brain damage recently Funny

NO worries its a collective experience in this instance -most human beings are just not conditioned (unless a family member is suffering with a psycotic condition!) with this type of see saw....

You will recover!!!!!!!!!

No doubt about it. And why in the world do we always receive the absolute grainiest pictures they can produce. I can maybe understand protecting secret sattelites but this is ridiculous. A 4 year old kid could take a clearer picture on their Mickey Mouse camera.

And whats the deal with what the guy on the right is carrying that is especially blurred out. Looks like a uni-bomber package to me. LOL

And what about that Shirt design on the guy on the right's right upper shoulder area. WTH? I know of no T-shirt design with that pyschodelic crap only on the shoulder area.

The whole thing is beginning to stink.
I am hysterical -- needed that great post love the way you wrote it!!

From page five (100 posts per page) I've scrolled through really fast because I'm logging off to actually listen closely to the news. Not to mention I must have suffered brain damage recently because I'm reading at a snail's pace (but while doing laundry all day too).

Anyway, when the ELT subject came up I wasn't fully engaged in listening to the person on TV until it was too late. He said something about salt water that I missed but seemed to think one ELT at least should have released a signal if upon crashing in the water.

On another topic I replied to earlier, the pilots possibly fighting, (that Derryn Hunch later responded to), my husband also told me today that he too has heard of crashes that were caused by pilots who were in the midst of arguments over varied subjects.
He added it is a very rare occurrence though as far as he knows.
It is hard for me to imagine that idiotic behavior while flying an airplane. I'd think pilots would try/want to keep their cool while flying an airplane because their lives are on the line too. People are unpredictable at times that's for sure. I'll defer to the opinions of those whose world that is or once was.

Well, the Malaysia airlines did say those 2 pilots did not choose to fly together so maybe that is because they hated each other.

After seeing news videos of 2 automobile drivers pulling over in the middle of an intersection to get out and beat the crap out of each other, I cant rule it out, and will just have to add this to our list of possibles.

I agree it's really a poor job. But I don't understand why not issue "oh yeah, we screwed that up, oops. Here's the actual full picture of the guy". They must have a photo with his actual legs. It's just so strange.
RE Not a photocopy mistake

That is how they explained it ------stupider than if it was a computer problem no?? Vividly remember this particular "explaination+ Lordy!!

JMO, but not to me. I believe the plane was hijacked and taken to a secret location. (Also am beginning to suspect the Malaysian gov't may know more than they are wanting to let on.)

ETA: just b/c one has a shoe bomb doesn't mean one has to USE it.

Humor me here...
Why would you commit a felony and risk getting caught, bringing a shoe bomb and then not use it? :dunno:

Well, the Malaysia airlines did say those 2 pilots did not choose to fly together so maybe that is because they hated each other. LMAO

After seeing news videos of 2 automobile drivers pulling over in the middle of an intersection to get out and beat the crap out of each other, I cant rule it out, and will just have to add this to our list of possibles. LOL

They were just trying to calm the rumors about a conspiracy between the pilots.
They didn't switch schedules to fly together, or request to fly together.
They were just assigned that way randomly... was the impression I got.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wulongfei125