WI WI - Kelly Dwyer, 27, Milwaukee, 11 Oct 2013 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, I'm going to try one more time with my mad crazy mapping skills.

This is KZ's house and and the approximate location of where the body was found.

http://goo.gl/maps/ccfG1

Okay, I'm going to try one more time with my mad crazy mapping skills.

This is KZ's house and and the approximate location of where the body was found.

http://goo.gl/maps/ccfG1
Hi,

Not trying to discount the possibility of this being Kelly but I have noticed from the map that when I did the drive directions from his place to the body location the route given takes one right past more than one body of water. Makes me wonder why he did not just dump the body at one of those places. Of course he could have driven some round about path to get there so I don't know but it is a bit puzzling for the moment.

(Just finished reading the posts from beginning page to now.)

Hi,

Not trying to discount the possibility of this being Kelly but I have noticed from the map that when I did the drive directions from his place to the body location the route given takes one right past more than one body of water. Makes me wonder why he did not just dump the body at one of those places. Of course he could have driven some round about path to get there so I don't know but it is a bit puzzling for the moment.

(Just finished reading the posts from beginning page to now.)

Welcome to the thread! Thanks for taking the virtual drive, very interesting.

I could imagine this scenario: He puts Kelly in his car and drives aimlessly for hours while he thinks about where to take her. He eventually ends up next to a cornfield in the middle of nowhere, exhausted, manic from his bender (and probably still doing drugs) so he decides to just leave her in the snowy field. Chuck her out and get the heck out of there. Remember, dude has been up all night doing coke. He's not thinking clearly. Plus, he was probably worn out from all the murdering he'd been doing all night.

I don't think we'll have to wait very long though. I'll bet they already have a pretty good idea if it's Kelly or not right now.

Not sure about that far north, but in VA, the corn fields would have been harvested by the time Kelly went missing. Now is when the farmers are disking the fields and planting a new crop. Some plant corn more than one year in a row, others alternate crops. But any rate, someone has lost a loved one, and some family will get some answers. My prayers are this is Kelly, for many reasons.

http://www.jsonline.com/business/ra...vests-in-wisconsin-b99146172z1-232588401.html
More than 93% of the soybeans and 75% of the corn has been harvested, according to the latest weekly crops report from the National Agricultural Statistics Service office in Madison.
(snipped)
"Some progress was made on the corn and soybean harvests before Saturday and Sunday brought more rain and severe weather to much of the state. Grain moisture remained high, but with November halfway over, farmers were racing to combine and till their fields whenever conditions allowed," the report noted.
"It is really wet now. We might have to wait for the ground to freeze in order to finish up harvest and not damage the fields," a Manitowoc County crops observer said in the report.

Where the body was found tells me the perp didn't care if she was found. I don't think its Kelly. KZ was pretty devious in getting her out of the building & I think he would do a better job of hiding her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sassyfox