GUILTY NC - Teghan Skiba, 4, Smithfield, 19 July 2010 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had Teghan's arms already been broken at the time of the video? I think this video was the start of the torture. What he could get away with. In the locked shed I think Teghan was in much worse shape, denied all creature comforts. Like clothes, lavatory, bath, food. JMO

The Doctors testimony and the closing arguments show that her arms were broken at the time this video was taken.

Kelly Gardner (WRAL) ‏@wralKellyG 1m

#JonathanRichardson #TeghanSkiba

Attachments

• BkTyo_ZCAAACXXh.jpg
    BkTyo_ZCAAACXXh.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 33
Oh I"m in tears at my desk. Teghan. Blessed child. I'm so sorry you had to go through this. Those last days of your life. I promise you, normal people are not like this. I wish someone could've loved you with a full heart and cherished you like all children should be. Worried over you, registered you for Kindergarten, made you mad when they told you that you had an early curfew when you turned 16, helped you choose your prom dress, and were able to watch you graduate. Watch you grow into a beautiful young woman.

I'm sorry Teghan.

and I lost it again. Powerful post, Thank you!

I believe she was saying "I will tell someone".

And this video was shot in the shed, during the ten days of Teghan's torture. The male voice in the video is JR's.

Rest in Peace Sweet Teghan. You are free from the monster. Justice is coming.

That looked like a living room with curtains on the window but ok I still heard two voices yell at the child. JR and another man or Teghan's mother?

Had Teghan's arms already been broken at the time of the video? I think this video was the start of the torture. What he could get away with. In the locked shed I think Teghan was in much worse shape, denied all creature comforts. Like clothes, lavatory, bath, food. JMO

I thought I heard that the doctor testified she could tell by the position of her arms they'd already been broken. And IIRC, doctor also saw bandage on the finger where JR had pulled out her fingernail on.

I'm glad the video exists as evidence, but.....

Who the hell does that and videos it???

What was he thinking? Was he going to send it to HR? Post it on his FB page? Is it some sort of sick "trophy?"

This is soooo beyond.

Die JR, just die!

IMO JR got pleasure from torturing a helpless, little child. He enjoyed himself.

That looked like a living room with curtains on the window but ok I still heard two voices yell at the child. JR and another man or Teghan's mother?

The police testified that the video was shot in the shed and that the voice was JR's. Do you think if they heard two distinct voices they would have not gone after the owner of the "second voice"? [ETA] Do you think if there was a second adult there that the coward monster would not be trying to blame Teghan's injuries and death on this second adult?

Kelly Gardner (WRAL) ‏@wralKellyG 33s

Johnston County ADA Greg Butler to jurors: Is #JonathanRichardson mentally ill or just plain mean? Just plain cruel? Just plain sadistic?

Okay, I find that offensive. That the prosecution can talk about, show pictures of such horrible abuse, yet resort to using 'g d door' instead of saying what he really said. That using a few 'bad words' is worse than what happened to that poor child. Say what he said. Don't pussyfoot around it, say it.

I have no words, no words...

My Heart is broken over this. I had to follow this through to the end, but i will never click on a child torture story again. I am sick at what this animal did to that baby.

Just getting here. Bless her poor little heart. He will get what is coming to him.

One of the defenses's mitagating factors is that JR mom didn't call police when his dad was "abusing" him? So what can't HELEN CREECH be charged for not calling police be a factor?

UGH.....this whole family is sick. I hope they all suffer until their last breath and maw maw sees Teghan's face everytime she closes her eyes!

I respectfully disagree, Linda7NJ :)

To look into a personal mirror and acknowlege that you see the potential to be that which you despise takes courage. To make a concious decision to reject that potential is what separates you from JR.

That's pretty much the definition of kindness.:loveyou:

Thank you:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Okay, I find that offensive. That the prosecution can talk about, show pictures of such horrible abuse, yet resort to using 'g d door' instead of saying what he really said. That using a few 'bad words' is worse than what happened to that poor child. Say what he said. Don't pussyfoot around it, say it.

BBM

That could be his own personal choice?

The police testified that the video was shot in the shed and that the voice was JR's. Do you think if they heard two distinct voices they would have not gone after the owner of the "second voice"? [ETA] Do you think if there was a second adult there that the coward monster would not be trying to blame Teghan's injuries and death on this second adult?

And if I had known that this video was shot in the shed you might be right to want to debate it.

Dear WebSleuths Friends,

Everyone who is heart-broken,
everyone who is crying or has tears,
everyone who is squeamish, angry or upset...
everyone who thinks they have no words...
send a quick email to CNN, HLN or any MSM outlet.
Tell them this case needs some attention.
Tell them child abuse is an epidemic.
Tell them we need to stop burying our heads in the sand when defenseless children are neglected, abused, tortured and murdered. Who else can protect children but us?

The Doctors testimony and the closing arguments show that her arms were broken at the time this video was taken.

Groan...and he knew it. He heard them break,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought I heard that the doctor testified she could tell by the position of her arms they'd already been broken. And IIRC, doctor also saw bandage on the finger where JR had pulled out her fingernail on.

It looked like her right arm was swollen, to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ms.Priss74