GUILTY NC - Teghan Skiba, 4, Smithfield, 19 July 2010 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
This monster is so disturbed and so evil and so useless that he really should be 'put down' like a rabid animal. He seems incapable of existing without being a threat to the people who will have to house him. I actually think it would be kinder to all involved to euthanize him. Not "death penalty," but immediate killing. He cannot be fixed. I actually think it would be kinder.

I haven't been able to follow this case because I can't; it's just too, too difficult. Hurting children and pets are the 2 areas where I have no ability to be rational; I can't even read the media articles as it's too upsetting. I see the headlines and have to get away from the computer. So to those of you who have been able to follow this case, I salute your strength. And prayers to the jury who must surely be traumatized by now.

Grandpa Skiba exited the courtroom as the video began to play. Grandmother Skiba crumpled over in what appeared to be deep sobs.

:(

Rest in Peace Sweet Teghan. You are free from the monster. Justice is coming.

The court just played a tape of little Teghan having to keep her arms out , face the wall and repeat over and over 'If I have to pee, I will pull my pants down'.

I hear one male voice yell 'say it louder' and a few seconds later it yelled again. Is this two different men yelling at this baby? Or does the mother sound like a man?

Oh I"m in tears at my desk. Teghan. Blessed child. I'm so sorry you had to go through this. Those last days of your life. I promise you, normal people are not like this. I wish someone could've loved you with a full heart and cherished you like all children should be. Worried over you, registered you for Kindergarten, made you mad when they told you that you had an early curfew when you turned 16, helped you choose your prom dress, and were able to watch you graduate. Watch you grow into a beautiful young woman.

I'm sorry Teghan.

Heather Moore‏@HeatherMooreNow·2 mins
#TeghanSkiba's grandmother doubled over crying. #JonathanRichardson's Mom left room crying. JR's gma crying. At least 3 jurors crying.

The court just played a tape of little Teghan having to keep her arms out , face the wall and repeat over and over 'If I have to pee, I will pull my pants down'.

I hear one male voice yell 'say it louder' and a few seconds later it yelled again. Is this two different men yelling at this baby? Or does the mother sound like a man?

I believe she was saying "I will tell someone".

And this video was shot in the shed, during the ten days of Teghan's torture. The male voice in the video is JR's.

Rest in Peace Sweet Teghan. You are free from the monster. Justice is coming.

I believe that was just JR yelling at her, the mother wasn't there while this was happening, she left her young daughter in this animal's 'care'.

I think the other voice was JR's both times, and I think Teghan was saying 'if I have to pee I promise to tell someone.' :please:

That poor sweet baby, I want to kill him myself.

This monster is so disturbed and so evil and so useless that he really should be 'put down' like a rabid animal. He seems incapable of existing without being a threat to the people who will have to house him. I actually think it would be kinder to all involved to euthanize him. Not "death penalty," but immediate killing. He cannot be fixed. I actually think it would be kinder.

I haven't been able to follow this case because I can't; it's just too, too difficult. Hurting children and pets are the 2 areas where I have no ability to be rational; I can't even read the media articles as it's too upsetting. I see the headlines and have to get away from the computer. So to those of you who have been able to follow this case, I salute your strength. And prayers to the jury who must surely be traumatized by now.

Agree there is nothing redeemable about this creature. He will remain a threat to everyone he comes into contact with. Put him to death.

I'm glad the video exists as evidence, but.....

Who the hell does that and videos it???

What was he thinking? Was he going to send it to HR? Post it on his FB page? Is it some sort of sick "trophy?"

This is soooo beyond.

Die JR, just die!

That video.... I lost it all over again. I cannot even fathom the testimony/evidence we didn't see or hear about. That poor jury and bless the Skiba's.

Kelly Gardner (WRAL) ‏@wralKellyG · 1m
At least 5 jurors crying as video plays of #TeghanSkiba facing wall repeating 'When I have to pee, I will tell someone. #JonathanRichardson

The terror in her voice and those little broken arms.

Had Teghan's arms already been broken at the time of the video? I think this video was the start of the torture. What he could get away with. In the locked shed I think Teghan was in much worse shape, denied all creature comforts. Like clothes, lavatory, bath, food. JMO

Heather Moore ‏@HeatherMooreNow · 1m
@***** #JonathanRichardson's family tells me they're "in hell." They love JR, but this is awful, unimaginable, & hard on everyone!

I wish the news would play that video, so everybody can hear and see what old lady creech didn't report. And so that everybody in prison, guards and inmates, can see and hear what he did. So nature can take it's course much more quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
copella