GUILTY FL - Calyx, 16, & Beau Schenecker, 13, shot to death, Tampa, 27 Jan 2011 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 23s
Mr. Shah says the sticky notes weren't on the door when he walked up there #JulieSchenecker #Juliewasstillpassedoutonporch

Trial Queen Sharee ‏@TrialQnSharee 15s
Mr Shah went 2 front door 2 pick up Calyx, after ringing doorbell there was no answer #JulieSchenecker he called his wife and had to leave

YESorNO

My aunt was born and raised in NYC and knew babies were different than pimples but her brain short circuited all the time. After the initial shock passed we all started laughing but my aunt was too crazy to understand why we were laughing. She stomped off with that blanket. We all understood that the blanket had joined the group that included auntie's favorite ducky cup and Mr. Frosty, the punching bag. Hands off!

One thing I understood about insanity. It can't be turned off and on like a flashlight. I have a hard time believing the insanity but now A O.K. defense.

CC ‏@courtchatter 21s
Shah said that there were no sticky notes on the door that morning. (sticky note found was about carpool) #JulieSchenecker #scheneckertrial

Tampa Bay Times Live ‏@TBTimesLive 3m
TV personality Nancy Grace is in the courtroom. This has become a national media spectacle. #scheneckertrial

Hi Everyone :wave:

Busy day here, marking my spot so I can catch up tonight.

Are they discussing the morning of Jan. 27?

I wonder who had the nerve to object to Col Schenecker and Nancy Schenecker being in the courtroom? So it's ok for the defendant to have family there for her but the kids should have no one sitting in that court for them?

Joey Jackson (HLN) is talking about Julie's trial now with some scenes/statements made, etc.
Showing opening statements now.

This case is so terribly tragic! I'm looking forward to hearing more evidence but from first glance JS seems to have known exactly what she was doing. As someone else pointed out it's very telling that she mentioned to the first responder about being bipolar. Maybe throughout the night she was thinking about what she was going to do and say. I don't know all IMO

Thank you all for the updates and tweets! So great for those of us who can't watch live atm!

I agree about the tragic nature of this case, and also looking forward to hearing more evidence. I had a thought about her comment about being bi-polar though. Is it possible she said that to excuse the state she was in and hide her alcoholism? Alcoholics in denial are renowned for blaming their states on mental health problems.....anything to distract from the fact that they have been drinking.

My question is based partly on the state JS was in when being walked in that white forensic suit (IMO she was clearly in the DT's), and partly based on her initial Police interview after being asked if she had been drinking: She replied "I had a few glasses of wine." (HaHa: Yeah right Julie)

I don't know of course, just putting that question out there. :smile:

Trial Queen Sharee ‏@TrialQnSharee 57s
I think the defense is just making up questions to make it appear as if these are important factors #JulieSchenecker

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 16s
Mr Adams works at WV University and he's a ME #JulieSchenecker #GettingRightToIt

Trial Queen Sharee ‏@TrialQnSharee 25s
Dr Adams is a pathologist #JulieSchenecker

talking about the "journal" now on HLN.

I agree about the tragic nature of this case, and also looking forward to hearing more evidence. I had a thought about her comment about being bi-polar though. Is it possible she said that to excuse the state she was in and hide her alcoholism? Alcoholics in denial are renowned for blaming their states on mental health problems.....anything to distract from the fact that they have been drinking.

My question is based partly on the state JS was in when being walked in that white forensic suit (IMO she was clearly in the DT's), and partly based on her initial Police interview after being asked if she had been drinking: She replied "I had a few glasses of wine." (HaHa: Yeah right Julie)

I don't know of course, just putting that question out there. :smile:

JS was in her jamies and robe---no forensic suit

Trial Queen Sharee ‏@TrialQnSharee 54s
Dr Adams had performed 6000 to 6500 autopsies #IdSayHesQualified #JulieSchenecker

Tampa Bay Times Live ‏@TBTimesLive 3m
TV personality Nancy Grace is in the courtroom. This has become a national media spectacle. #scheneckertrial

Yeah, just saw her when the last witness came in, was going to ask if it was her but you already answered Jewels!

ETA- A younger guy approached her and said something, that is why she caught my eye.

o/t 2nd active shooter today.1- VA hosp in OH, 2- college in GA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member