GUILTY FL - Calyx, 16, & Beau Schenecker, 13, shot to death, Tampa, 27 Jan 2011 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see any trial of tears down JS's face. I think she is dying to pull a Jodi Arias and peek.

Trial Queen Sharee ‏@TrialQnSharee 58s
Beau also had scorching around wound #JulieSchenecker

Trial Queen Sharee ‏@TrialQnSharee 1m
Stippling shows the gun was a few to 8 inches away from Beau's head when he was shot #JulieSchenecker

Nancy Grace ‏@NancyGraceHLN 1m
I'm outside the courthouse w/all the bombshell details in the 'Mouthy Kids' murder trial. #ScheneckerTrial pic.twitter.com/OG3VIpWoyI

https://twitter.com/NancyGraceHLN

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Gotta love her "Bombshells" :floorlaugh:

And humiliation, IIRC.

ETA- To humiliate the victim....

Also may indicate a desire to hurt former husband from being able to grieve over his children's open caskets.

I remember Sonny Corleone.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 1m
All these shots were close range #JulieSchenecker

Tampa Bay Times Live ‏@TBTimesLive 21s
Adams says there was gunpowder on Beau's left hand. It's consistent w/ a defensive pose, shielding from an oncoming shot #scheneckertrial

So he was trying to cover his face- poor kid.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 1m
Sounds like Bo tried to shield his face when #JulieSchenecker pointed gun at him and fired

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 46s
So looks like #JulieSchenecker wheeled her dead daughter from computer area to the bedroom

Also may indicate a desire to hurt former husband from being able to grieve over his children's open caskets.

I remember Sonny Corleone.

I was thinking "Goodfellas", shot in the face so Mother could not have an open casket....

Cuckoo we are on the same wavelength ;)

I am surprised she didn't want her daughter to see the bullet coming... she shot her from behind.

Is JS taking a little cat nap? After all she is used to 20 hours a day lounging around in the sack.

Trial Queen Sharee ‏@TrialQnSharee 1m
Dr says Calyx lost consciousness almost immediately and died almost immediately #JulieSchenecker

Tampa Bay Times Live ‏@TBTimesLive 1m
Adams on Calyx's wounds: “She lost consciousness immediately, and she died almost immediately, within seconds” #scheneckertrial

Thank God -immediately.

Tampa Bay Times Live ‏@TBTimesLive 56s
Defense: It's possible Beau wasn't reaching out to block the shot, correct? Adams: yes #scheneckertrial

Is this defense atty for real???

I was thinking "Goodfellas", shot in the face so Mother could not have an open casket....

Cuckoo we are on the same wavelength ;)

:floorlaugh:

Ahhh Goodfellas! Best mafia movie ever. I wondered if Tommy's mom would even get her son's body back or if he would end up swimming with the fishes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
catheonlineghost