GA - Suspicion over heat death of Cooper, 22 mo., Cobb County, June 2014, #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who was the defense witness they couldn't call due to a medical issue ie the evidence caused them to back out?

Who was the defense witness they couldn't call due to a medical issue ie the evidence caused them to back out?

Oh, I must have missed that, or I momentarily mentally tuned out. Medical issue, huh? Maybe he/she saw the light before embarrassing themselves on the stand. moo.

No the penis pics

?

I was saying live stream, we got to see EVERYTHING.
Both in the Jodi Arias trial as well as Casey Anthony's.
Live stream showed all the photographic evidence.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nah, he lacks the insight to fully comprehend just how bad he looks.

I agree. Expert on NG said he has the maturity of a 15 yr old. He would be smart to negotiate a deal for maybe 30 years. He probably thinks an attorney can do better at trial.

I just thought, people are asking why he didn't delete his history if he is guilty. But for all we know he did and they recovered it in a forensic search. Moo, speculation only.

well-proof she was leaving the courtroom- now to wait & see where she went after this pic was taken

Leanna_Harris.jpg

“Ross must’ve left him in the car,” Leanna Harris said in front of witnesses at the daycare, according to Stoddard.

http://www.ajc.com/news/news/detective-toddlers-dad-had-a-double-life/ngYgf/

Years ago dispatchers were in house ...now most places go to a central location for 911.

Don't know if he lived rurally and he was in house. He would interact a lot if he was... Well as much as they could stand...

IMO

:floorlaugh: Thanks isn't enough -- I'm always so happy when I see you are on when I am because you bring "just the right amount" of comic relief to an otherwise highly devastating thread. I appreciate it -- that's all, just wanted to let you know!

I agree. Expert on NG said he has the maturity of a 15 yr old. He would be smart to negotiate a deal for maybe 30 years. Based on his moves He probably thinks an attorney can do better at trial.

He looked genuinely miffed the judge found probable cause and rather annoyed bail was denied.

Maturity of a 15 year old? What? 3 year olds have and display more guilt, remorse and empathy.
IMO
Expert must not have a 15 yr old.

?

I was saying live stream, we got to see EVERYTHING.
Both in the Jodi Arias trial as well as Casey Anthony's.
Live stream showed all the photographic evidence.

Yes, you said you don't want to see these pics... it reminds me of the ones that 'expert' flipped so the camera could see it in her trial.

Please forgive me on two counts (ha):

1. I had to go work on a project with a friend in Douglasville (in yet another metro Atlanta county) today and didn't get to watch the hearing live and am waaaaay behind on these threads but I am jumping right in nevertheless so I hope this hasn't been mentioned already, but am I correct in thinking that it was stated in the hearing that after arriving at his work location and backing into the parking lot JRH sat in the vehicle for 30 seconds before exiting it? And if so,

POSSIBLE TRIGGER WARNING!

2. is it possible that during that 30 seconds he was taking the photo of 'his erect penis' that he later sexted to one of the six women/girls he--let us say--'interacted' with while his son was broiling to death?

Because if so, I'm personally willing to submit my name to the pool of potential executioners when the time comes.

And the reason I am going there is again based on the statement of Sgt. Pierce that what he knows about this case shocks him as a parent, a grandparent and a LEO Of 35 years. And also because I really don't think even someone as brazen as this...'person'...has proved himself to be by his actions would be taking a photo of his erect penis in his work place. So when and where did he take it, does the date/time stamp on the photo show??

I agree. Expert on NG said he has the maturity of a 15 yr old. He would be smart to negotiate a deal for maybe 30 years. He probably thinks an attorney can do better at trial.

umm 30yrs? He will most like be looking at the DP. imo

:floorlaugh: Thanks isn't enough -- I'm always so happy when I see you are on when I am because you bring "just the right amount" of comic relief to an otherwise highly devastating thread. I appreciate it -- that's all, just wanted to let you know!

I have to... It's either that or sit here crying ...:)

The defense put on there own witness's today? I didn't know that was done at a probable cause hearing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike