GA - Suspicion over heat death of Cooper, 22 mo., Cobb County, June 2014, #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
How much is required for a down payment on a house in Georgia? Would $27,000 cover his debt and a deposit?

From r e d d i t:

[–]RoscoeUA -1 points 4 months ago
Yet? I'm looking to buy a house soon

In another thread he specifies in the Lassiter or Walton area.

In 32 years of working in critical care, I have NEVER, not once, had a mother not request to see their child, whether they were hours old to adulthood. NEVER.

There is a sound that mothers make when they learn of their child's death. It is a deep gutteral wail. The sound is so distinct that I could tell when a mother was given the news and I was on the other side of the ER. If you have heard it, you know what I mean. Instantly recognizable. Such profound pain it brings you to tears.

Am I correct in thinking that the detective said that LH showed little to no emotion and no tears upon hearing the news of CH death?
BBM

I heard that awful wail when I had to tell my own Mommy that my brother was dead. :(

Kimster, since there is much talk in the MSM about the wife being complicit ...can we discuss her now?

Please...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I answered this earlier. The wife/mom is discussable as to her comments at the funeral that were in MSM, the LE comments made in court, and any other public info we have. Accusations are not allowed and sleuthing her is still off limits for now. Let's give this a week and see where LE takes us.
If things change -- I will let you know.

Salem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member