Bankrupt Casey Anthony interviewed by KPHO CBS in Phoenix #2

Thank Goodness! That's great news! So far I have not had any response from the Trustee. Of all the journalists I have contacted, Tony Pipitone is the only one to have responded, and since he no longer in Orlando, he forwarded all the information to his colleague there, who still follows the case.

Probably the only person she is going to personally respond to is Rick Namey since he's the one with all the information.

Probably the only person she is going to personally respond to is Rick Namey since he's the one with all the information.

Sorry, I didn't make myself clear. I have written about these fraud claims to Mr Meininger, the Bankruptcy Trustee for this case. Others have gone up the chain of command, to the Asst US Trustee, Cynthia Burnette Esq - this was because the author states he had turned the information over to the local Trustee and got nowhere...

Sorry, I didn't make myself clear. I have written about these fraud claims to Mr Meininger, the Bankruptcy Trustee for this case. Others have gone up the chain of command, to the Asst US Trustee, Cynthia Burnette Esq - this was because the author states he had turned the information over to the local Trustee and got nowhere...

From what i've read on the boycott facebook page, the main trustee, Cynthia Burnett wanted ALL of the information that Rick Namely had on the bankruptcy fraud.

I REALLY hope they are looking into this very seriously.

Yes- I don't twitter or Facebook but have been reading his comments. I was interested to hear his opinion on Casey's motive for killing Caylee- he says rage against Cindy - Cindy had apparently hired an attorney, or threatened to hire an attorney, to take parental rights away from Casey and this was the source of the famous last evening's fight.... sad to see it confirmed by someone on the inside for a change!

Here's a shout out for AZ Lawyer- if you are still following this case- what do you make of these allegations of fraud and what are the possible ramifications?

Thank Goodness! That's great news! So far I have not had any response from the Trustee. Of all the journalists I have contacted, Tony Pipitone is the only one to have responded, and since he no longer in Orlando, he forwarded all the information to his colleague there, who still follows the case.

What is Cynthia's exact role for this?

:emu:

What is Cynthia's exact role for this?

:emu:

The author states he approached the Trustee (Meininger) in charge of Casey's bankruptcy with his 'proof' and he was dismissive.
Meininger and Watkins have been managing this case, and have just yesterday submitted a claim for their fees and expenses, so it looked like they were about to wrap it up without investigating his allegations.... So, people following this case who have been disappointed by the lack of action ( it is part of their duties to investigate fraud) have gone up the chain of command to the regional Trustee and she has already responded to emails and phone calls, and asked Namey to contact her with details..... at least someone is listening.

Yes- I don't twitter or Facebook but have been reading his comments. I was interested to hear his opinion on Casey's motive for killing Caylee- he says rage against Cindy - Cindy had apparently hired an attorney, or threatened to hire an attorney, to take parental rights away from Casey and this was the source of the famous last evening's fight.... sad to see it confirmed by someone on the inside for a change!

Rage against Cindy. I thought Casey did it because she saw Caylee as a burden to her care free partying life style.

Rage against Cindy. I thought Casey did it because she saw Caylee as a burden to her care free partying life style.

I've felt from the beginning when we heard about the fight that it was probably an FU to Cindy. The party lifestyle probably factored in a little. The fight may have been about KC's partying ways. JMO

I believe that too, that's how things came to a head; not looking after Caylee, stealing from her grandmother to pay for her outings, it all combined. Cindy knew Casey had been dumping Caylee off any anyone who would take her, from the day she was born... the theft was the final straw IMO. I didn't know she had threatened to take custody on that particular evening.

Me too! Although, I think the feud between fca and ca was a part of the motive. Imo, the main reason was freedom. I think that if ca let fca out of the house to do whatever she wanted everyday from 5p (or whenever ca got home from work) until 8a the following morning Caylee would still be alive. Maybe slip the little brat a twenty dollar bill here and there and she'd be happy as a clam, even if she had to put up with her lousy mom threatening custody every once in a while...
But, as it happens, ca wanted fca to be responsible for the child she brought into the world and fca hated her for it... So, I guess no matter which way you look at it, in fca's mind it's still ca's fault. Ca's still the motive...

All jmo.

Here's the accounting list that Watkins, the attorney for Meininger (Trustee who managed the bk case), filed for the work done on the case. Which, imo, is hardly an investigation, more the appearance of one... On page 6/17 he states that he received many calls and emails from various parties concerning fca concealing assets. He then states he attempted to trace down allegations and was unable to locate any undisclosed assets. Beginning on page 8/17 is the itemized list of his accounting records. All that was done in this "investigation" was make contact with the individuals who were, more than likely, named as part of the allegation, and/or who would not help in uncovering the truth. For example, jbaez, Kampmann (Beaufort Books), Cristina NG (ABC), etc... They ordered no subpoenas, no records/statements, and made very little attempts at uncovering the truth about fca's claims, imo... Do you really think having a little correspondence with jbaez (a key player in everything corrupt about this case) is investigating? "Nope, casey is telling you the truth Mr. Trustee person!" ... "Oh, ok Mr. Baez, thanks for your time." - case closed. :facepalm:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7DjeAMt_BpIZGt3UDd3QjQ3S28/edit?usp=sharing

-------------------------------------------

Here's the info again for Cynthia Burnette... Please let her know you want this case investigated! Also listed is the fax number, I read that several others are going to be faxing their "thoughts" and hoping to make a big statement this way...

Cynthia Burnette, Assistant U.S. Trustee
501 East Polk Street, Suite 1200
Tampa, FL 33602

RE: Case 8: 13 bk 00922
Debtor Casey Marie Anthony
Tampa, FL
Attorney J. Cheney Mason
Orlando, FL

FAX #: 813-228-2303
●If faxing, make sure you also include the information I bolded...

All jmo.

I mean, really. this is all so obvious, and it could end up being bigger than the murder trial. federal crime, federal time. did we all not wonder where she got the $25,000 to "buy" the rights to her story? Rick Namey writes that one of CM's biggest motivators is to roll the scheme out in increments and time everything so that Morgan "never sees one dime," and that CM is on tape saying "I can't support her forever." he risks being disbarred if this goes down as it should. I hope Nancy Grace or Kathy Belich comes galloping to our rescue

I mean, really. this is all so obvious, and it could end up being bigger than the murder trial. federal crime, federal time. did we all not wonder where she got the $25,000 to "buy" the rights to her story? Rick Namey writes that one of CM's biggest motivators is to roll the scheme out in increments and time everything so that Morgan "never sees one dime," and that CM is on tape saying "I can't support her forever." he risks being disbarred if this goes down as it should. I hope Nancy Grace or Kathy Belich comes galloping to our rescue

It seems to be the same old insanity. KC says she has no money but comes up with $25,000. This is not a normal bankruptcy court. Been there with a family member. I truly believe they just want her to go away and to hell with everything. I just hope all the new info with Rick Namey's book helps. Hearing multi millionaires just makes me sick!

Sounds like there's finally some real progress being made with the bankruptcy fraud. There's so much activity right now both here and over at the Boycott Casey Anthony Facebook page as a result of this new book! We need to keep this going...The Facebook page has great resources and are in correspondence with Namey...
As ZsaZsa posted, both Meininger and Watkins have filed their Applications for Compensation and are ready to finish this bankruptcy... We need to ask Cynthia Burnette (just sent mine) - I believe she has the relevant info now - to slow down and do an investigation into the fraud... Journalists too, power in numbers...

DOCUMENTS: (FILED 07/08/2014)

Application for Compensation for Stephen L Meininger, Trustee Chapter 7

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7DjeAMt_BpIbWtsVXN2STBJQUE/edit?usp=sharing

Application for Compensation for Allan C. Watkins, Trustee's Attorney

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7DjeAMt_BpIZGt3UDd3QjQ3S28/edit?usp=sharing

All jmo.

Thank You
I only looked at the first page but will read the rest tonight...

Casey (who has no money, no income) seemed to have no issues with quickly coming up with $25,000 (allegedly from a friend..was it a GIFT or a LOAN? and how does she repay this loan if she has no job, no income...no money) to give to the Trustee.

This money is going towards the Trustee and his Lawyer? all $25,000 of it? and a bit more
Trustee $3250
Lawyer $29,864.50 ( but he is reducing it to $22,000)

I've been silently following this all from the get-go. No comments since every time I read here, it's another punch in the gut. I've finally broken down and have Namey's book on my Kindle. Very fascinating read, if I take it in small doses.

Thanks to all here for keeping up the good fight. It's about time the good guys won. Let's hope that happens here and Ms. CA is forced to face the debt she's gotten herself into.

Is there a thread somewhere where we can discuss this book by Rick Namey? I've just started reading it and there are some things that are standing out to me but it is not really about the bankruptcy so I don't think it is allowed to post in this thread.

I do not have a Kindle. Is there any other way to access this book? eBook maybe? Or Nook? Any ideas?

I do not have a Kindle. Is there any other way to access this book? eBook maybe? Or Nook? Any ideas?

If you have an IPad, you can download it to your Ipad and read it that way.

You can also download the Amazon Kindle app for your computer and read it on your computer.

I hope, hope hope like hell they are going to investigate this.......... :please:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaBN1
Back