The Verdict Waiting Room

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please let it be true, otherwise it will be a loooong weekend!

Sending strength to the dickies and those 3 girls!

Is it school holidays in QLD? I've been wondering that, those poor darlings waiting whole their grandparents are in court everyday :(

Please let it be true, otherwise it will be a loooong weekend!

Sending strength to the dickies and those 3 girls!

Is it school holidays in QLD? I've been wondering that, those poor darlings waiting whole their grandparents are in court everyday :(

Yeh it's holidays right now.

If guilty of nothing else, he should be jailed for using that phrase! Makes me want to :sick:

Honestly, who would SAY that to police?

My brothers used to say it, only at home though. It was SSS & Shampoo.

I thought they had just returned to court after going home yesterday, surely too early for a verdict

just refreshed the poll 4 more for guilty 86 and no more for not guilty 3 = 93.41 % guilty :jail::jail:

Any WS people there today? I might be able to hang around in there on Monday if we are still waiting then (hope not though)

I thought they may have reached a verdict late yesterday, but kept it for this morning.

Thank you all for being here over the past two years. I can't imagine how difficult it would have been to follow this case without you all.

Not only has it been good to focus together on seeking justice for Allison, but I have learnt so much about human nature and myself through this experience.

I think I might write about it some day - a poem perhaps ... ?

Yeh it's holidays right now.

Is this the last week? It is for us in VIC, but hoping QLD are a week off, it would be nice for the dickies to have next week with the girls is we get verdict today!

Don't mind me, just saw Brissy lass said it was last day today :( bad timing? Or maybe it's best they've not been at school? There's no good time for anyone to deal with this is there?...

surely 93.41 % of WS can be wrong bye bye big g

Marissa Calligeros ‏@marissa_sc 47s

The jury has been asked to return to the courtroom again for another direction - 4th time since deliberations began yesterday #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 26s

The jury has been called back into court. NOT for a verdict. #badenclay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads