The Verdict Waiting Room

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see everyone in here is still awaiting the verdict. :hanging:

crowd.jpg

http://biblicalconnection.files.wordpress.com/2014/03/crowd.jpg

Another vision I have been getting. It is of a dreadful Facebook page that someone set up as belonging to the modsnip himself. I had forgotten about it until recently, when I heard shades of the same things being said in public in the Court.
It was completely derogatory towards Allison in the worst of extremes.
The owner of the FB page was either a family member, or a deranged person with a sadistic streak.
This FB page was reported, but continued for some time later. And I have no idea if it is still there.
My memory took a slight jangle after hearing the BC's do their utmost to run the deceased lady Allison into the ground as much as possible in court recently. It was vile vulgar crass and derogatory in the extreme.
Was the FB page and the Court spiel of lies supposed to somehow exonerate him?

I think if it were my family I'd have to support them. But I'd want to know the truth that's for sure.

If it was denied emphatically but you had a couple of little niggling doubts.

I think I'd have to support.

If it was denied emphatically but you had a couple of little niggling doubts.

I think I'd have to support.

Yep me too. In fact even if I knew the truth I would. I don't blame them for supporting their son/brother.

Question going on while we're waiting....

If someone you knew and loved in your family was convicted for murder and swore they were innocent, yet the evidence pointed against them, how would you treat/feel about them?

Lets all hope the weekend provided plenty of clarity and consolidation for the jury and they are able to have productive (yet short!) deliberations this morning and get this verdict by this afternoon!

In the meantime, we shall have hot drinks and eat donuts and lol our faces off at the thought of someone eating their yummy grey lumpy porridge :dance:

My answer to the question would be that I would tell them it didn't look good and that I was having a hard time believing them. I would also tell them that if they truly committed the murder, I would still love them and would forgive them, but that they needed to be honest about it and face the consequences.

Now, if that person turned out to be a serial killer? I don't think I could ever see or talk to them again. However, when it comes to my own sons? I honestly don't know what I would do. Just thinking of such a thing makes me go into shock.

From Gerard's own evidence, he was, as he put it, forced to tell his family of the affair with Ms McHugh. Not just the original event but the ongoing event.. his take on it was the police told the media, so he had to tell the goggleminded family all about it.

Which must have been why Nige then decided to use his phone, as per the police phone tap , to spot him ringing Toni for Gerard to keep in contact..

So when Olivia doodles out to tell us all that Allison needed to be returned, was suffering from depression, etc.. she already knows about the long term exploits of Gerard and the ongoing and current , extremely current and assisted affair between Gerard and Toni.. she knows about the financial chaos as well.

But she tells us all he is innocent, that he loves Allison, so the word 'innocent' is disingenuous , if I was inclined to generosity, or totally disinformative, and deliberately so.. that's if I was being the real me.

so no free pass for Olivia on that score..

Yep me too. In fact even if I knew the truth I would. I don't blame them for supporting their son/brother.

I think the position OW takes in the days/weeks after the verdict will show her true colours. She may have felt compelled to stand beside her family and brother during the trial, but having now learned so much she may have changed her tune - any interviews post-conviction/sentencing will tell us. If she stands on the court steps raving about the injustice of it all and that an innocent man has been locked up, then I will be wrong!

I think if they said they were innocent I would do anything and everything to try to prove it. I may be too loyal, but even if they were a serial killer I wouldn't turn my back on them.

People may be interested in this interview with Jeffrey Dahmer and his parents. His dad supported him till the end. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPMBfX7D4WU

Just for what it is worth I had dinner on the weekend with a magistrate who thought the jury would be back in haf an hour . in his opinion the daelay augers well for a guilty verdict of MURDER just his opinion thought I would share with you all

Let me preempt this by saying that I do not have a brilliant mind but if I was on the jury I would be thinking along these lines.
Lies
1. About the facial injuries. I believe on the weight of evidence given by the experts that the injuries were not caused by a razor.
2. To Allison about the continuing affair with TMH
3. To the Police about the sequence of events the morning Allison went missing.
4. To the Police about the continuing affair with TMH.
5. To the Court about their financial position stating that the business was on the up and had possibilities for recovery and then telling the Police on the morning of the 20th that they were on "the bones of their a....e".
6. To the Court about Allison's depression stating that it had been ongoing and debilitating. Yet GBC stated to the Police on the morning of the 20th that Allison had been well and he did not know if she was taking medication. The experts have stated that the depression was post natal and subsequently it had been anxiety attacks which were managed by medication.
The weight of all these lies in my mind constitutes a cover up. A cover up of Allison's death! Why lie if one has done nothing wrong?
Deception
1. To GBC's business associates about the financial position of the company and the disappearance of monies during the "good times".
2. To GBC's investment friends concerning the financial position of the company (why would one invest monies in a concern that was doomed. IMO they were shown an embellished set of books.)
3. To Allison about the various women during their marriage.
4. To TMH about their plans for a life together.
5. To the community about their " wonderful marriage".
6. To the business community about their success and solvency.
IMO this demonstrates that lies and deception were an integral part of his persona and further solidifies the lies concerning the cover up.
Evidence
1. The leaves in the hair demonstrates that Allison was killed in or near the house.
2. The blood in the car demonstrates that Allison had a bleed in the vehicle in the 8 weeks of ownership. But given the weight of all the circumstances one could assume that the body was placed in the vehicle not long after death and in doing so came into contact with part of the vehicle resulting in an injury which subsequently bled.
3. The Patholist stated that Allison did not die from natural causes and the experts ruled out self harm as there was no discernable injuries/evidence to justify this. So that leaves death presumably from lack of oxygen. If one assumes this the perpetrator, during the process, would have had time to consider his actions but decided to continue until death was achieved. Intent?

All circumstantial but once again given the combined weight of the evidence provided in Court I would have to conclude that GBC is guilty.

I think if they said they were innocent I would do anything and everything to try to prove it. I may be too loyal, but even if they were a serial killer I wouldn't turn my back on them.

People may be interested in this interview with Jeffrey Dahmer and his parents. His dad supported him till the end. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPMBfX7D4WU

I did a refinance years and years ago for Dahmer's mom. I didn't meet her in person, but was told by the appraiser that she had a picture of him on her mantle like any other mother. So so sad what these killers do to their families!!!

Just for what it is worth I had dinner on the weekend with a magistrate who thought the jury would be back in haf an hour . in his opinion the daelay augers well for a guilty verdict of MURDER just his opinion thought I would share with you all

If anyone attending to has a spare over coat ebc would be
Happy to have it ...as she is wearing the purple one again ! This morning!!!

I did a refinance years and years ago for Dahmer's mom. I didn't meet her in person, but was told by the appraiser that she had a picture of him on her mantle like any other mother. So so sad what these killers do to their families!!!

Yes, it would be like losing a child. They are not the person you thought they were - it would be absolutely heartbreaking....

From Gerard's own evidence, he was, as he put it, forced to tell his family of the affair with Ms McHugh. Not just the original event but the ongoing event.. his take on it was the police told the media, so he had to tell the goggleminded family all about it.

Which must have been why Nige then decided to use his phone, as per the police phone tap , to spot him ringing Toni for Gerard to keep in contact..

So when Olivia doodles out to tell us all that Allison needed to be returned, was suffering from depression, etc.. she already knows about the long term exploits of Gerard and the ongoing and current , extremely current and assisted affair between Gerard and Toni.. she knows about the financial chaos as well.

But she tells us all he is innocent, that he loves Allison, so the word 'innocent' is disingenuous , if I was inclined to generosity, or totally disinformative, and deliberately so.. that's if I was being the real me.

so no free pass for Olivia on that score..

Morning Trooper, thanks for your post. Agree. I will never forget Olivia's word ' we want her returned to us' like Allison was some kind of non-human object like a parcel or package to be returned to its owners. Her use of this word stands out still today. It reveals much truth of what she knew and how Allison was viewed by her. My opinion only.

Question going on while we're waiting....

If someone you knew and loved in your family was convicted for murder and swore they were innocent, yet the evidence pointed against them, how would you treat/feel about them?

By my past experience (not with murder, it was child abuse) I would not support the person.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea