Rita Tangredi, 31, and Colleen McNamee, 20, 1993-94 ** John Bittrolff ARRESTED **

Status
Not open for further replies.
I drive by these exits all the time and there are no rest stops.they are a couple further west on the lie.ex 63 and I thing 59.

i am thinking it was about the pull overs or side stops off the exits that were like 64-68--maybe like take the exits and off the exits some type of side roads or park and rides?

BBM

Yes, it is a fact that the info to which you are referring is contained in the article. If you wish to argue semantics with me, then please send me a PM. I'm not going to do this in thread, as it is not a productive thing for the rest of the members who post here.

..odd someone would argue semantics with a language analyst...

What about the theory of where serial killers place their victims in relation to where they live conforming to a triangulated map. It could be helpful to do possible triangulated maps of the locations of bodies and his house?

Trying to see if JB owns property in McDonough, NY. I tried plugging in every name and alias of him and his wife as well as companies or any known connection into this pdf document but no such luck. Maybe fresher eyes will find or see something.

According to this the North Sea Gun Club (Southhampton) does own property right on the lake there in McDonough though. Maybe he was a member and used the property.

Don't know where this could lead but figure it's worth putting up for us to play with.

http://www.mcdonoughny.com/pdfs/taxbills-2014.pdf

Brilliant, You broke it all the way down. I just want to add that the outreach programs I believe are government funded so maybe he was doing construction on the sites where they built new facilities or repaired old ones and that is how he got paid.

it was a good breakdown--but to play peter brendt, anyone that believes the recent JB is tied to manorville and gb4 is saying he strangled 3, posed,unclustered and high-speeds kills;then chopped 6 over time and spread&clustered;then strangled 4 over time and clustered(unclear if posed,but not likely)---possible, but very hard to follow that line...

curious as to what the trigger was in '93....

So am I. Per Ancestry, his father passed away in 1998. He had the assault case in 1990, and the DUI issue in 87 (I think?). I'm still trying to find out in what year he got married.

What about the theory of where serial killers place their victims in relation to where they live conforming to a triangulated map. It could be helpful to do possible triangulated maps of the locations of bodies and his house?

old school is almost always the best school........

it was a good breakdown--but to play peter brendt, anyone that believes the recent JB is tied to manorville and gb4 is saying he strangled 3, posed,unclustered and high-speeds kills;then chopped 6 over time and spread&clustered;then strangled 4 over time and clustered(unclear if posed,but not likely)---possible, but very hard to follow that line...

Maybe he's just an eclectic serial killer. It could happen...

So am I. Per Ancestry, his father passed away in 1998. He had the assault case in 1990, and the DUI issue in 87 (I think?). I'm still trying to find out in what year he got married.

And it's totally possible, if he is a SK, that his first kill happened before 93.

ETA: Why is it so hard to find his marriage record?? Maybe they eloped?

And it's totally possible, if he is a SK, that his first kill happened before 93.

ETA: Why is it so hard to find his marriage record?? Maybe they eloped?
very possible pre'93 kills, or earlier that year even---at the very least, i'd bet his "first" vic in this string was an escalation from prior prostitute visits where he assaulted/choked/tried to kill one or more---be interesting to see if any other women come forward and say that dude tried to choke me to death or started to beat me and i got away....same type of scenario might play out whenever LISK is caught....

They grow and evolve ,get more confident and arrogant as they continue to outsmart everyone. You are trying to fit LISK in a box for one size fits all it doesn't work that way it is not going to fit into a neat little package. Quite frankly, LE has been trying to fit him into their little box that matches a tidy and neat theory and that type of thinking has allowed him to continue to outsmart LE for at least 20 years.

At that rate this,he will go on another 20 years outsmarting LE if they don't change course.. It is not a straight line it is a zig zag.

They grow and evolve ,get more confident and arrogant as they continue to outsmart everyone. You are trying to fit LISK in a box for one size fits all it doesn't work that way it is not going to fit into a neat little package. Quite frankly, LE has been trying to fit him into their little box that matches a tidy and neat theory and that type of thinking has allowed him to continue to outsmart LE for at least 20 years.

At that rate this,he will go on another 20 years outsmarting LE if they don't change course.. It is not a straight line it is a zig zag.

But if you believe that the GB4 are not connected to the other murders, as I do, then the LISK does fit into a nice, neat, little box that many other organized SKs fit into, as well

http://www.longislandpress.com/2014...d-for-90s-murders-suspected-in-3rd-cold-case/

“The male family member who provided this DNA sample was not the killer,” Spota said, citing a crime lab report. “But a blood relative of his was indeed the killer.”

“The killer had to be a brother of the very same parents of the person who provided the sample,” Spota added.

Is it unusual for a defendant to be referred to as "the killer" by LE at this point in the game? Could statements like these prejudice a jury?

But if you believe that the GB4 are not connected to the other murders, as I do, then the LISK does fit into a nice, neat, little box that many other organized SKs fit into, as well

And that line of thinking has allowed him to continue to outsmart LE, society and continue dumping bodies. He has clearly proved himself over almost a decade roaming the streets to not fit into thee tidy little box or else he would have been caught based on the tidy little theory or you would at bare minimum have a solid lead. All these years, the theory isn't fitting and their is still LISK roaming the streets. He has outsmarted everyone and proved the theories wrong or he would have been caught. Enough excuses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member