Found Deceased WA - Jenise Wright, 6, Bremerton, 2 Aug 2014 - #6 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
hold on.. will be back with what can be discussed since the media has run off with it.

Kimster we are awaiting an answer if we can discuss the suspect since his name was mentioned in MSM... Thank you!

:getwell:
No. The request was made during a press conference the day prior to the arrest. I looked for a link to the press conference but can't find it.
LE stated that they were testing DNA over the next 24 hours - that would be the samples they already collected to match with the DNA found at the scene. If someone came forward after that press conference, their sample would probably be sent to the head of the line. LE would be suspicious of anyone who didn't comply immediately.
For all I know though, the suspect did comply. In the end, LE matched his DNA to the person who killed Janise.

(I'm coming off from being nearly incapacitated by ragweed over the past two plus days - just miserable.)

Feel better, Woe

This is cruel towards people that are real and have had a part of their very beating hearts ripped from them.

Maybe he was just caught off guard and are in the spotlight and with all the things running through his mind to describe her, that's just what came out. I thought at the time he was a little exasperated like he had perhaps convinced himself she was just hiding...I thought it was a candid comment "she's a spoiled brat" I took it to mean "We cater to her and give her more freedom than we should have, and we're dying inside, and desperately want her back"....but all that came out is "she's a spoiled brat" And the producer of the report chose the portion he or she wanted to.
There are no classes on "what not to say when your 6 year old disappears and all your deepest darkest secrets are exposed by reporters, and the internet will be taking apart every syllable." I just find the attitude towards this dad horrible -

I think the anger belongs solely to a 17 year old that will be charged tomorrow.

Thank you. I myself tried to dissuade the barrage of hostility towards this man.
Every word and movement he has made has been dissected with an absolute bias since his daughter was pronounced missing. He can't even go to church and speak within his faith without being accused of having an ulterior motive. There is absolute hate directed toward a person that none of you really know. I can only assume that it makes you feel better to kick him while he's experiencing the most devastating pain any human can feel. I will never understand or agree with any of it.

Well, I have the authority to say SLEUTH AWAY!

Be mindful of our normal rules - no name calling or name variations. But you can sleuth him!

6pm Eastern
5pm Central
4pm Mountain
3pm Pacific

View attachment 56738
Just reminding again.............. Dr. Know posted also:

Arizona does NOT use Daylight Savings Time, so we follow the time zone for the West Coast. An FYI for those who haven't followed cases in Arizona or don't live here.:hiding:

You might be interested in reading things like Orphan Train, and Gratitude for Shoes, and other non-fiction accounts of the US in the early 1900s. I really think you'd be very shocked at the level of abuse that was common, and legal, and everyone witnessed and did nothing about, 100 years ago. Shocking, really, the pervasiveness of brutality aimed at the most helpless in the US (and I'm sure most everywhere else before child abuse laws came into affect).

I am always shocked at abuse. I taught school for 30 years.

I know the child abuse laws were made by the Society for Prevention of Cruelty to Animals.

There is still the remnants of the idea of children as possessions.

I was surprised to see the posting by gitana that incest is not the same level as sex abuse.

Remnants of children as possessions,

Also the idea that children are resilient.

It just comes out later in anorexia, or alcohol or drug abuse, violence, depression, cutting, risky behavior. What else?

We may not have so much child labor here, but children are commodities to have things sold to them via ads or used to line the pockets of those that create text books and tests in schools.

Someday more and more of us will look upon children as real live people .

(A forethought---in the picture of the alleged suspect at the vigil, there is another child, etc in the photo. Maybe someone here with imaging skills can bleep out the faces of the other people in the picture?)

Figure the odds you'd mention this already! Another case spurred me to investigate the reason for time zones - it began because of a need for coordinating transport times with the railroad system as it developed. To me having to change the time twice a year is a pain in the arse. :crazy:

Has to do with providing more day time light as well.

Be mindful of our normal rules - no name calling or name variations. But you can sleuth him!

GABE GAETA
Wrestler, Football Player, Friends with Jenise's brother SW

105741018-gabe-gaeta.jpg

photo at vigil:
https://z-1-scontent-a.xx.fbcdn.net...=ad14ef058d3232b9241f6e1567c4bedd&oe=545E3A2A

facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/gabe.gaeta.7?fref=pb&hc_location=friends_tab

article about his athletics:
http://www.kitsapsun.com/sports/high-school/olympics-gaeta-brothers

youtube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQ2x95QA22oYv19GnBO_a5w

facebook profile pic: (see comments, Jenise's brother commented)
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=608225689209253&set=a.148123698552790.30582.100000654835214&type=1&theater

His ask FM is Tacopizza1996 and there are some interesting comments there

^^ THIS MOD is getting a Christmas present from me ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500