Found Deceased WA - Jenise Wright, 6, Bremerton, 2 Aug 2014 - #6 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I read it as a strap from either one of those types of items. (a duffle, luggage or laptop bag).
It is either that or he piled the 3 items on top of the pallet to make it look like it was trash or from a homeless person or something. :thinking:

I think you're probably right but then how do we process the fact that they were not on her when she was found? Did he remove them just to toss them 15 feet away from where she was laying? If that's the case, it's almost like he wanted to get caught.
bbm

I believe he assaulted her again. jmo

The body also showed evidence of sexual assault, and a possibility it was dragged to the bog postmortem.

http://q13fox.com/2014/08/11/deputies-17-year-old-raped-murdered-girl-buried-her-in-3-feet-of-mud/

Please make sure that details about the crime are linked and discussions are posted with discretion. This case is terribly horrific. The mods will review graphic posts on a case by case basis.

The statement of probable cause says Jenise's father was the one who last saw her in bed around 2200 hours.

Did he actually say he saw her in bed? Or something more vague? I'm thinking it was more vague and wasn't even clear it was in their home. We haven't heard what the siblings said and we're all just assuming dad claims he SAW her in bed. All things point to she wasn't in bed when her parents THOUGHT she was. JMO

Searchers located a black nylon duffle bag, luggage, and/OR laptop bag style shoulder strap. I'm reading it as it's a shoulder strap from either a duffle bag, luggage, or laptop bag. Those bags typically have the same type of strap. My word if there was a bag and luggage on top of the pallet how in the world did they not see it?
It was down/further down the ravine?

Did he actually say he saw her in bed? Or something more vague? I'm thinking it was more vague and wasn't even clear it was in their home. We haven't heard what the siblings said and we're all just assuming dad claims he SAW her in bed. All things point to she wasn't in bed when her parents THOUGHT she was. JMO

Opps...never mind. I see you referenced the prob cause. I guess that is the official story - that he says he saw her.

Jamie Tompkins ‏@JamieQ13FOX 1m
Neighbor just told me suspect Gabriel Gaeta often walked the neighborhood with #JeniseWright #Q13FOX
RSBM

OK, that's just weird. What 17 year-olds want to "hang out" with a kid that age ? And the sight of the two of them didn't raise any red flags with the perp's family ??
WTH ?
:moo:

On KIRO 7 Live:

Reporter just spoke about how perp answered this question at the online site:

Q: What's the latest thing that makes you smile?

Response: A child crying.

No telling what he tried to do with other children who lived in his mobile home park.

jmo

Hm. I wonder if anyone told the mother about him?

I am not implying one thing, but I had a neighbor boy that I am amazed is not a rapist. He moved 20 some miles away.

When he was around 12, I never talked to the mother about him. Rather I would call CPS.

I got wiser in my old age re CPS, but I was a believer back then that something might happen.

It was down/further down the ravine?

IIRC searchers had looked in the same place she was found, but it took the dogs to actually pick up her scent. I'm just pointing out that it was only a strap. If you're looking for a child and find a duffle bag....you're definitely checking that out. Searchers did not see a duffle bag when they searched THE SPOT SHE WAS FOUND because there wasn't one...just a strap

I really wish I hadn't read that probable cause statement. :sigh:

I'm so sad for everyone (except the psycho creature that did this to an innocent child). These poor people will carry this for the rest of their lives. The details of the atrocity just make the wounds deeper. I really hope this :censored: thing pleas guilty and spares her family and the community the horror of a trial.

Jenise, you beautiful little angel, I'm sorry that you had to leave this world too soon...the world will miss everything you would have given it.

:rose: :rose: :rose: :rose:

I read it as a strap from either one of those types of items. (a duffle, luggage or laptop bag).

Me too.

Because of the phrase "and/or"

They can't know for sure if the strap came from a duffle, luggage or laptop bag.

Jamie Tompkins ‏@JamieQ13FOX 1m
Mom/neighbor just told me she confronted Gabriel Gaeta two yrs ago -told him to stay away from her 11 yr old daughter #Q13FOX #JeniseWright

I wonder if she shared her concerns about Gabe with her neighbors that had children.

well I did ask about GG working for the summer, seems Mr. W was showing him a way

''“It’s devastating and it’s going to be hard to forgive,” James Wright said of the male suspect.

Wright said the teen had been to their house “many, many times” and was a friend of their older children.

Wright had even taken the teen under his wing, and taught him how to chop firewood to make extra money."

http://blogs.seattletimes.com/today...ts-devastated-suspect-to-be-charged-as-adult/

On KIRO 7 Live:

Reporter just spoke about how perp answered this question at the online site:

Q: What's the latest thing that makes you smile?

Response: A child crying.

Just so you know ... That was posted a year ago.

:modstop:

Do not tell other members how to post. Use the alert feature if there are questionable posts. If you don't want to use the alert feature and instead want to tell others what do post - or respond to those who tell others what to post - you will end up on the outside looking in without warning.

As for the graphic nature of this crime - please use links for facts and warn that your discussion may be considered graphic. Be as discrete as possible with your posts please. This IS a crime forum and details about the crime may be discussed, but using finesse at the same time will help your fellow posters deal with the horrific details.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member