MN - Jacob Wetterling, 11, St. Joseph, 22 Oct 1989 - #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
The horse theory was a sarcastic comeback by me to explain how Jacob was whisked from the area without an engine, lights, or door slam being heard or seen. I left this post up for maybe 10 minutes before I self deleted it. A horse would leave an exceptional amount of trampling in the area, along with horse excriments at random. Obviously Mossad thought it was humorous as well.

"I'm on a horse"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5bUqZeESEc

Ok, so we both brainstormed it. Who can blame us. The whole brainstorming concept requires risking being wrong most of the time in hopes of stumbling upon the final "Aha"

Hey, I may not be the sharpest tool in the shed, but like many of you, I've been up, down, in, out, back and forth, around, through, far and wide in this case -- the only way to solve some of these cases is to vet them until the facts become clear and the truth emerges. Each of us has a thought or a theory about what went down with Jacob (and the others). I'm sure it's not lost on anyone that my bias is towards St. John's possibly being connected in some way to some or all of these cases (I also feel St. John's has possibly been protected by local LE for a long time). Many of the other suspects have been investigated and seemingly cleared except for DR. Some might say DR is a "scapegoat." I'm not sure -- but if it is responsible, I'm not sure he acted alone.

Mossad, give a sleuther a break and for the sake of helping us find out what happened to Jacob be a little less cryptic. Not all of us think like you!!! I would love to know about your theory/theories about this case and the Guimond case too if you're willing. H E L P !!!

After seeing so many cases of traumatized witness statements and watching the outcome of those in reality, I suspect the boys not hearing or seeing anything was a product of the terror. Their senses were on high alert, however, their brains were racing to comprehend the situation which led to uncertain conclusions, imo. I don't think we can trust there was no vehicle or sounds.

After seeing so many cases of traumatized witness statements and watching the outcome of those in reality, I suspect the boys not hearing or seeing anything was a product of the terror. Their senses were on high alert, however, their brains were racing to comprehend the situation which led to uncertain conclusions, imo. I don't think we can trust there was no vehicle or sounds.

I have to say I agree with this. Those poor little guys were blindsided and IMO, it is amazing that they remember as many details as they do. And you know what they always say about eyewitnesses....you can put 2 eyewitnesses together, have then experience the same scenario, and guaranteed they will disagree on what they saw. I'm not saying we should rule out the "no vehicle" statement all together, but as SeriouslySearching says; we need to consider uncertain conclusions.

Well Ive had a day so far. 2 hours ago i brought my kids to the park and when we were leaving my daughter points out a man standing in an odd place against the wall of a church. He was just standing there like a statue staring at the kids at the park and my own kids. I drove near him to get a better look and became terrified. I then circled the block when i see him go to his car, open the door, takes his shirt off in broad daylight and without putting a shirt back on he puts a black thin coat on and covers his head with the hood. He looked 45 to 50 years old. I called the police and watched from a distance as they confronted him. The police called me back awhile later to thank me for this call.

Well Ive had a day so far. 2 hours ago i brought my kids to the park and when we were leaving my daughter points out a man standing in an odd place against the wall of a church. He was just standing there like a statue staring at the kids at the park and my own kids. I drove near him to get a better look and became terrified. I then circled the block when i see him go to his car, open the door, takes his shirt off in broad daylight and without putting a shirt back on he puts a black thin coat on and covers his head with the hood. He looked 45 to 50 years old. I called the police and watched from a distance as they confronted him. The police called me back awhile later to thank me for this call.

Wow, job well done. Only God know what you may have prevented from happening.

Bravo!! You may have saved a life today. I wish more people would make the call instead of talking themselves out of it. You can't know what his intentions are and only the police can safely confront the situation to learn more.

If you see something...say something!!

Well done, SassyQ~!

I felt this deserved its own thread under News that makes you smile:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-sighting-creepy-man!&p=10929453#post10929453

be a little less cryptic

All shall be revealed in the fullness of time.

Until then, allow MN state and federal tax dollars a solid 25 years to prove their worth – that’s only 6 ½ more weeks.

Patience – remember, it’s a virtue.

Those lacking patience can listen live for any signs of progress in the central Minnesota hinterlands, but don‘t hold your breath.

Joshua Guimond went the way of Brandon Swanson, but the denizens of Maple Lake, MN, cannot accept such realities. Mother Earth is quick to reclaim all that is hers.

Prov. 11:14

welcome scotgirl!

Hi, i too am new to post but have been reading most of the threads on this case as well as anything i can on the internet. This case is really on my mind, the unfairness of it all and the outrage i feel to whomever took Jacob. There are a couple of things i wondered about that you guys might be able to answer. Considering the circumstances there is no way it could be planned. Noone could have known the boys were going to go out that night. I know DR is circumstantially a good suspect but what about other people living up that road towards the Wetterling house. Maybe someone was out in their yard and saw the boys pass on their way down. Maybe he asked their ages to hear their voices to ensure he got Jacob. I'm not sure how many houses were up there in 1989 but someone may have seen their torches or heard their chatter on their way down. Enough time to get ready for their return. If a car has been ruled out perhaps Jacob wasn't taken far before being hidden. It would need to be somewhere close. Also i know a car was ruled out by LE but could there not have been one there whos tyre tracks mingled with Kevins later on. I'm sure tyre tracks are never particularly clear on a gravel road. If DR was involved perhaps he parked the car further down to transport Jacob up to the farm, it wouldn't be easy to carry an 11 year old. His shoeprint looked like he got into a vehicle. Then he could just have driven up to the farm before the other boys had even reached home. The engine would probably not even be warm.
Apologies if i'm going over old ground but if this gets solved and i hope desperately that it does, i can't help feeling the answer will be close to home. After all it really was a crime of opportunity.

I disagree with you Mossad about Josh G and Brandon. I am pretty sure a monk and a roommate was guilty of taking Josh, killing him and doing something because he was writing a research paper on the sexual abuse problem in the church and at the Abbey. I think Brandon was drugged at the party and got lost and is in the woods somewhere. Also, that live feed of Stearns county communication does not work on my computer. How do I get it to work?

great job Sasquatch! You could have prevented something bad from happening to a child today. You rock.

I am trying to understand Mossad's reference to eyes looking through binary code (0's and 1"s).

Maybe he is talking about how the info is on the net.

I know we have researched people on here that have been not allowed and the info removed.

Or since DR was into computers in grad school and has great knowledge, then perhaps DR has been very clever in hiding his computer footprint.

<modsnip>

In time, all shall be revealed, but let&#8217;s give your state and federal tax dollars a solid 25 years to prove their worth &#8211; that&#8217;s only 6 ½ more weeks.

Patience &#8211; remember, it&#8217;s a virtue.

Joshua Guimond went the way of Brandon Swanson, but the denizens of Maple Lake, MN, cannot accept such realities. Mother Earth is quick to reclaim all that is hers.

Prov. 11:14

Anyone who appears to know what has happened is on LE radar .

ok Mossad, I think I know what the eyes with the 1's and 0's are. "101010101" is the letter U in the binary code alphabet. + eyes. "Watching you?"

Thank you, it is because of this right here that i was immediately concerned.

Will you keep us posted with any info re the man?

Can you call LE and ask what it is all about? They will tell you some things for sure

Will you keep us posted with any info re the man?

Can you call LE and ask what it is all about? They will tell you some things for sure

When the police arrived he was back along the side of the church with his hood up standing there like a statue. LE told me there were some traffic tickets on the guy but did not reveal more. Im concerned this may not stop him, but today his dreams were turned into a nightmare.

Im not going to go any further into it.

ok Mossad, I think I know what the eyes with the 1's and 0's are. "101010101" is the letter U in the binary code alphabet. + eyes. "Watching you?"

JBrown you have proved your genius once again!

You figured out DAH .

Now what can we challenge you with?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members