Holly Bobo, missing from TN 2014 discussion #5 ***ARRESTS***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always hate to read this headline, but if it is Holly, that would help bring justice for her. If not, then some other poor soul may rest in peace now.

Just saw this news on my Twitter account. Hoping and praying that Holly has been found.

I just saw this on twitter. I hope it's Holly too. I know that means all hope is lost but it's just terrible to have such a young woman out there somewhere, fate unknown.

:seeya: Hi lonetraveler ! Nice to see ya here !

I see Foxfire answered your question ... and Fox knows all the facts on this case !

Any more ?s just ask away ... Holly's forum here has a great group of posters !

:seeya:
I've been snooping on this site since day one but haven't posted much. I guess I need to let my presence be known! Y'all have been so good I didn't feel like I could help but I've become your true fan. Now if this skull is Holly this is such a major impact on case and to help the family.

Hope dental records can be utilized to identify this person quickly.

Just saw this as well. I am hoping and :praying: this is Holly. Did anyone else read that the skull was found by Adams family members?? :dunno:

Just reported this : Brittany Nicholson ‏@WBBJ7Brittany 5m
"New DA Matt Stowe just arrived on scene."

So my next question is - is the rest of the body(remains) there? If not, WHY?

that is so close to the Adams property. So close. Can someone add it to the case map which shows where articles belonging to Holly were found? Wondering if that would tell us anything.

I pray this is Holly. My biggest fear is my child gone, presumed dead with remains forever unfound. Thinking of her family today as they absorb this news and wait, with the rest of us, for confirmation or some other family to receive this news :(

Will Nunley replied that it was hunters. I guess it could be Adams family members who were out hunting. (btw - only thing you can hunt now in Tenn. is dove or squirrel) Does anyone else think that IF this was found by Adams' family - that would be a significant detail?

If it's not Holly, who else could it be? Anyone know of any other missing people in this area?

Earlier this year, authorities searched property belonging to the family of Zach Adams at 235 Adams Lane, about 11 miles from where the skull was found.

http://www.wbbjtv.com/news/local/BREAKING-Search-being-conducted-in-Decatur-County-274270421.html

If it's not Holly, who else could it be? Anyone know of any other missing people in this area?

That's what I was wondering too, Zwiebel. If not Holly, then who??
:please: :please: pretty :please: let this be Holly.

I'm hoping this is the break in the case that they need! Surely if the skull is there, so is the body, and they are going over that place with a fine-tooth comb. Also there could be other evidence there linking the killers to the body.

Oh my. First it was hunters and now it's people searching for ginseng.....I wish they wouldn't report anything until they have identification.

Chris Conte‏@chrisconte·4 mins
DA: two people were out searching for ginseng when they found human skull this morning. Will do DNA tests to determine if it's #HollyBobo

Grim thought: If this was an area populated by a lot of wildlife, it is not likely that the skeleton would be found intact. It is more likely that animals took off with the rest of the bones. So investigators could be looking at a very very wide and scattered search area.
IMO - I've always lived in an urban area, so I don't know rural geography, but 10-15 miles does not seem "very close" to the Adams property as some are saying. "Very close" to me is a couple miles or less.

Oh my. First it was hunters and now it's people searching for ginseng.....I wish they wouldn't report anything until they have identification.

Chris Conte‏@chrisconte·4 mins
DA: two people were out searching for ginseng when they found human skull this morning. Will do DNA tests to determine if it's #HollyBobo

People who search for ginsing and for mushrooms consider themselves hunters for those items and are often referred to as hunters. so I have no problem with the varying descriptors of these individuals. I did note that a couple of early stories indicated TBI themselves had found the skull which I feel was inaccurate reporting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member